3.8
Red Bull - Energy Drink

Red Bull - Energy Drink

3.8

Classic--Popular--However, somewhat overrated

This one energy drink constitutes 45% of all energy drink sales. This one.  Now, let's be honest--it was the pioneer.  It started it all, and to that we are all indebted to it.  Plus, the taste is absolutely great.  It provides a great kick for the great taste it has. Also, the smaller can's power easilly competes with some other energy drink's larger cans that are more expensive.But, this is not the best by any means.  I have been there and tried most all of them.  But that is not to take away from the fact that this is a great investment.

Red Bull didn't give me wings. It gave me a racing heart. Ugh!

**Quick View**

**Red Bull Energy Drink** tastes awful and made my heart race. I hated it and won't ever drink it again. Read complete review

**Quick View**

**Full View**

I am a very busy person and I sleep very strange hours. Or not at all sometimes. I have been in a slump as far as energy goes and, although I am not a fan of so called energy drinks, I decided to try **Red Bull**. They said it would give me wings! I needed something to get through my long days and even longer nights.

**Red Bull** was NOT it.

**Why I Hate Red Bull Energy Drink**

I am pretty easy going when it comes to taste. I am used to diet soda although others think it tastes like swill. I will drink a Slim Fast shake if it's around even though they taste like chemicals and sugar. But **RED BULL**? Ugh.

I swear this tastes like sour, rotten milk and beer. Or something equally as foul. I never did get used to the taste of beer and don't drink alcohol and this stuff was worse than any beer I ever tried.

But there is more. I managed to drink a can, cringing all the way like I did when I prepped for a cat scan and had to drink barium. Lots and lots of barium. While I was drinking **Red Bull**, I was craving that disgusting barium.

I waited for my wings to sprout and my energy to soar. I had plans and wanted to get everything done. But all that happened was my stomach felt queasy and my heart started to race at about 120 beats a minute. Hmm. I didn't feel energetic, I felt like I was having a heart attack.

Not good. None of it was good. I never touched the stuff again. I get my energy from exercise and low calorie sports drinks. After reading that three young people died in Sweden after drinking this stuff and an investigation was ongoing, I would not allow my kids to touch the stuff. Not that they would. Both think it tastes like "barf". Sorry to be so blunt but that is exactly what they said when they drank some.

**My Viewpoint**

**Red Bull** may have given me wings. Angel's wings from a heart attack. I may be sensitive to the chemicals in it but I will never touch the stuff again and will be smart when it comes to trying to get some energy. It's one thing to feel ready to tackle the world, it's quite another to feel ready to to call 911.

***1 star.***

Gives you wings?

from Las Vegas NV

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Great Taste

Cons

• Small Container/Bottle

• Parties
  • Work

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

I use to drink red Bull when I would feel tired and while the taste is not bad... it definitely does not impress me with the level of energy I receive from it.

He gives me a boost of energy to continue woking

from constantine . algeria

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Energizing

Cons

• Small Container/Bottle

• Work

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

I always used it during work, It gives me a boost of energy to overcome the fatigue at work and I could complete my work .
But sometimes I felt exhausted at the end of the day I did not understand why ?

Not healthy

from Utah

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

I've tried several different types of energy drinks, and Red Bull is one of the worst that I have looked at. For me personally, Red Bull is not very effective at giving energy. I feel a bit of an energy boost, but it is more of a jittery energy than focused energy. I don't feel any mental focus or help like that from Red Bull (but I have found that good energy and mental focus in drinks like AdvoCare Spark). On top of that, Red Bull will often spike my heart rate and give me a headache. I usually don't feel very well after using them. All around, it does not provide me with much energy while also seeming to pose some health risks. Personally, I have found other energy drinks to be much healthier and much more effective at giving energy and mental focus. Combining this with the higher price of Red Bull compared to other options has led me to give up using Red Bull energy drinks altogether.

Just unhealthy for you

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

After trying the Red Bull energy drink for myself to see how this drink was like, I will never drink this energy drink ever again. First of all I did not really enjoy the taste of it and it was frightening by how fast my heart was racing. It did, in the sense of a energy drink gave me attentiveness, and allowed me to focus at the tasks at hand and was alert for several hours without crashing like you would experience from sugary beverages but I know that its filled with chemicals I cannot pronounce and have also heard a lot of negative comments from friends and family warning me to not drink that stuff and listing all the bad things it does for your body and I even have a friend that drinks it like water, now that's completely unhealthy and dangerous. I will be telling everyone I know not to try this product and if they happen to like it that's their concern with the chemicals involved in that drink. Will not be recommending Red Bull.

Over-Priced Energy Drink!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

I am a huge fan of energy drinks. I don't drink energy drinks for the energy they give me. I also drink energy drinks as they really taste great. This is the first time I tried Red Bull because it's usually too expensive to buy, but I found it on sale and bought a few different kinds. My usually brand is NOS energy drinks. Since I've heard good reviews about Red Bull I was curious to see how lived up to what people are saying. After trying Red Bull I don't understand why this drink is so expensive compared to other name brand energy drinks. The price could be expensive because Red Bull advertises a lot on television that the company has to pay for all those commercials. An eight ounce Red Bull usually cost more than a twenty ounce NOS. In my opinion, Red Bull doesn't give you wings like the commercial says. It doesn't give you any more energy than other energy drinks. It's not worth the price that these cost. NOS energy drinks taste so much better than Red Bull. NOS also gives you just as much energy as Red Bull drinks. I can say if you haven't tried Red Bull you're not missing out on anything. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Red Bull Energy Drink dominates revitalizing the human body

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

Red Bull Energy Drink is a fulfilling drink that holds precedence in being a mighty bull to competitors when it comes to replenishing energy inside of the human body. Red Bull is a refreshing drink that kicks the craving for soda pop or other artificially flavored drinks to the curb. Red Bull has enough healthy acid to make up for drinking unhealthy fluids that makes the human body fat, lazy, and tired.

Great taste, not so good feeling.

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

Red bull energy drinks are extremely good. The sweet taste is so delicious and it does give you a boost of energy. But after the extreme energy rush you feel horrible when it is wearing off. I felt sick and had to stay sitting. I think these might be a little too strong for me. I don't like to drink energy drinks a lot because its just too much caffeine.

Okay energy drink

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

Being a college student I have tried many different energy drinks to help me power through test days and projects. I find that Red Bull isn't the best tasting or most effective but it isn't the worst either. It has light carbonation as many energy drinks do. It has a slight lemony taste which isn't terrible but I wouldn't normally just drink it for the flavor. The first couple of times I drank it I drank the whole can quickly and felt my heart racing. It does energize you a bit but you will crash.

Awesome product

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

Red Bull is essential for me when it comes to getting through my day. also the taste is not half bad. I strongly recommend this product for everybody who wants to be energized throughout the day. this product is extremely worthy of its reputation.

I hate this drink!

Comments about Red Bull - Energy Drink:

I don't know how anyone can leisurely drink this disgusting drink! I find Red Bull has an awful taste. It reminds me of drinking cigarettes for some reason. It gives me heart palpitations and anxiety from the amount of caffeine. It's an expensive drink and it's absolutely horrible for you. I do not recommend this drink to anyone! Save your money and your taste buds!