4.8
Arizona
Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng

Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng

4.8

Arizona Green Tea drinks are refreshing, favorful and cheap!

**Arizona Green Tea**

**Arizona Green Tea**

I'm a tea lover from way back.  I live in the South, and drinking "sweet tea" around here is as common as drinking water.  I'm a more recent fan of the "green" teas, and most of the ones I've tried leave me wanting.  Not so with Arizona Green Tea.  I've tried a couple of flavors and my favorites are the Georgia Peach and the Extra Sweet (harder to find) brands.  Arizona Green Tea has a smooth taste.  The peach flavored has a delicious fruity taste but the fruit is not overbearing.  The Extra Sweet flavor has a slightly sweeter edge but, again, it's not too sweet. You can find Arizona Green Tea in most convenient stores.  It comes in a variety of other flavors like Honey/Ginseng and Red Apple.  I like the large cans that sell for .99.  You can also buy Arizona Green Teas at the grocery store in larger one gallon containers.  I would recommend this drink to anyone who likes drinking green tea products.

3 Stars

I love green tea, I'm a big health nut and green tea has a love of nutritional value. I bought two gallons of this Arizona Green Tea and was so excited to have it for quick tea on my way to work. Unfortunately, I was disappointed once I read the ingredients and saw that it contained High Fructose Corn Syrup. Ingesting something so bad for you when my sole purpose of drinking tea period was for its health benefits totally defeats the purpose. I will NOT be buying any more of this. Instead I will just continue brewing my own green tea, without the excessive amounts of sugar.

3 Stars

from Maryland

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Energizing
  • Great Taste
  • Thirst Quenching

Cons

• Whenever
    • Work

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

Great tasteing and refreshing.

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I have been drinking this tea for about 10 plus years now and I absolutely "LOVE" this tea. It not only gives you vitamins and nutrition, but energy too. It's always taste great even more so ice cold on a hot day. Very refreshing! I recommend every one "drink at least one" Arizona Green Tea per day.

So Good

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

The only reason Im not giving this a 10/10 is because it has tons of sugar and high fructose corn syrup. But if your not a health nut like me and you dont care to much about that kind of stuff then go ahead and get it. It tastes so good. I used to drink this all the time like you would not believe. Despite all the sugar it has its not too sweet. It has a very distinct flavor that Ive never managed to recreate.

My absolute favorite drink in the world

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I love drinking Arizona green tea. Every time i go to the store i find myself buying a few cans because it taste so good. The price for one can is ninty nine cents. How can anyone ask for a better price for such a big can. Very rare that I drink the entire can at once but have done it a few times. The flavor and taste is unlike any other type of green tea i have tried in the past. I have purchased this by the gallon before but for me i feel like i get more out of buying my single cans every day i know it ends up costing more this way when you think about over a certain period of time but i say so what. It will always be worth it for me to buy it this way as opposed to buying in bulk. Try working outside all day lugging around a gallon of tea. To me it that would be wasteful. I am surprised i do not see more advertising for the brand but when you been around as long as this company you already have loyal customers that are not willing to go anywhere else and try different brands because they know they already have the best. I have been drinking Arizona green tea for over 5 years now and if you like tea i would recommend giving this a try. Thank you.

So refreshing!

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I am not a huge Arizona iced tea fan, but I love this one! I had picked it up at a 7/11 a few months back, and became an instant fan. For starters, the green tea, ginseng, and honey give great health benefits. It makes the iced tea sweet without it tasting artificial, like Arizona sometimes can. This iced tea has a good bite to it and it is ridiculously refreshing! The can is the perfect size to quench your thirst. I find the Arizona Green Tea with Honey and Ginseng to be a lot more natural tasting than other Arizona iced teas.

Best Tea Ever

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I have been drinking this tea for about 6 years now and it's still my favorite drink. It goes great with every type of food and I love the simple taste. It's very light yet still has that necessary flavor to it! I buy it every weekend and I love how cheap it is for the good quality of it. I also love the cute and tall cans they come in! Many different designs and whatnot. So, I would recommend this tea to everyone, because it's my personal favorite and I will never stop drinking it! It's my cure to everything. It has antioxidants and low calories, so that's another big plus! I could just drink this tea all day. If you have not tried it, you definitely should, because you WILL definitely be satisfied to the fullest. It quenches thirst, but also leaves you wanting more! Now that you've heard about it, you should go try it and enjoy the great experience of this wonderful and light flavored tea! Arizona is also the best around!

Only green tea I like

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

This is a great drink overall. I'm not a fan of green tea normally, but I do like Arizona's green tea with honey and ginseng. It's a nice subtly, sweet flavor and is not at all overwhelming. It's smooth, easy, and enjoyable to drink. It's the only green tea I like and will drink.

My favorite Drink!

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

This is just about the only thing I drink! I love the taste and the price. This tastes like plain green tea with just a hint of honey and ginseng, no gross too-sweet sugary flavor! I strongly recommend this to anyone who would want to try it because it is in my opinion, the best!

A Great Tasting Green Tea!

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I usually do not drink green tea that much due to the bitter flavor that it seems to have. When I tried the Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng tea I was pleasantly surprised. This tea is sweet tasting and does not have that bitter taste associated with most green teas.

So much better than I was expecting.

Comments about Arizona - Green Tea With Honey and Ginseng:

I suppose I initially expected this drink to taste like a cough drop or worse, but, since I've loved almost all of the Arizona products I've tried, I gave it a shot. It has a nice hint of honey that compliments but doesn't overpower the tea. The ginseng gives me natural lift without any crash. Overall, it is light, refreshing, and delicious.