3.8
Tampons

3.8

Pros

Cons

if i had the money id buy these all of the time!

small, good for everyday and travel also special pccasions when you have limited purse or pocket space. great protection. plus the packaging is totaly cute. easy to use, if i wasnt low on money and needed more for my money most of the time id buy these all of the time.

Do we REALLY need these things to be so flashy???

When I got my free sample tampon from Kotex, I wasn't all that excited.  I mean, let's face it, it's not like it was a free eye shadow or soda...  Anyway, I received a free **Kotex U by Kotex Regular Absorbency Tampon**, resplendant in a bright tangerine orange wrapper.  Kotex has just introduced the new U by Kotex line, which is geared toward offering convenient period-management products, total protection, innovative products, and being "a brand that's not bland." I'll get to THAT in a minute...

**About the product:  **The tampon comes in a bright orangy-yellow plastic wrapper.  The plastic applicator is half-size and is expandable for insertion.  The applicator is not flushable.

**My take:**  OK, I have to address Kotex' goals of not "being bland" before I do anything else. Seriously, I am NOT thrilled about having a period, and I really don't want to advertise that I'm having one by blinged-out, obnoxiously colored tampons in my purse!  Keep them camouflaged, for the love of everything holy!  I feel better now...

The wrapper for the tampon tears off at the top.  That annoys me.  I know Kotex thinks it's a "convenient tear off top," but it's not.  It just leaves you one more piece of plastic you have to throw away.  The applicator seems really flimsy.  I mean, I know you don't need it to be industrial quality, but it seemed really chintzy.  I was also not a fan of the wrapper because it's very fitted to the size of the applicator, and after you have inserted the tampon, the applicator fans out at the end, making it difficult to stick back inside the wrapper for neat disposal.  The tampon itself was fine and I had no issues with absorbency.

I really think Kotex is marketing this to a younger population, because I am just too old for hot pink, tangerine orange and sky blue-wrapped feminine hygiene products.  There's way too much effort for something that you really don't want to advertise to the world!  Thanks anyway, but I'm not impressed, despite the flashy colors.

Cute, but uncomfortable.

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

These tampons work pretty well. I have to change them about every three hours. One feature about them that I like is that they click when they are fully extended. I like this because it means I know that it's all the way out before I insert it. Speaking of insertion, these are the easiest to get in. The applicator is smooth which helps in go in but so is the handle. This makes it slippery and hard to grip and insert. Another thing I like about this product is it's size. Since you extended it yourself, it is shorter than most tampons. I like this because it can easily fit in my purse of make up bag this way. I also like that the wrappers and applicators come in different colors. It doesn't make a difference on there performance but it does make it more fun. They come in pink, purple, yellow, green, and blue. I even match the colors to my outfits sometimes, it makes me feel prettier.

U for you, and me!!

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

These are my favorite!!! Not only because they are small and discrete, they are comfortable, even if it's day 1 and your cramping so bad everything hurts. The packaging is cute and colorful. And, you don't have to worry about accidentally pushing it out of the applicator if its stuck at the bottom of your purse. Because you don't lock it into position untill you're ready to use it.

They're cute!

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

When it comes to tampons, looks surprisingly matter. A lot of times us women have to take them out of our purses and it makes for awkward moments. With the U by Kotex, we don't have to worry about being embarrassed. They come in fun colors and with a cute circle design on them! I find them very comfortable and also very affordable. My only comment would be that if you have a heavy flow you're going to need to change these often.

Only Tampons I'll Use

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

I love these. They are super smooth and do not jab me with sharp plastic like others I've tried. They are also great because I can fit it in my pocket easily. So they are really good to take to school or when I go out somewhere. They are definitley the only tampons I'll be using from here on out.

I love these

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

I recently bought these, I never really used tampons but wanted to start using these more so I picked these up. I love how small they are, which is good if you need to slip one in your pocket, it's not sticking out. I love the cute packaging and colors, who wouldn't? When I wear these I feel like nothing is there and they're really comfortable.

Comfortable and easy to use.

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

These came in an 'easy to open' packaging, but I was disappointed that the wrappers were not design to close over the tampon after you used it. Also, the first time I used one, it took me a little while to figure out that I had to fully extend the applicators 'click stick' before I inserted it, which the package does include in the instructions, i just happened to miss it. It was easy to insert, and comfortable to wear. It was like it wasn't there. It did not give me the 'constipated' feeling some tampons give. I used the regular sized ones. I love the bright colors of the wrapper, it makes them easier to find in a purse or bag. Also they are small, so you can fit them inside your pocket as well, for when you don't have your purse around you, like at work or school. Even the box these little guys come in is small, so it would be easy to keep a box in your purse or bag, in your car, in your locker, under your sink, where ever it works best for you.

This is an awesome product!

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

I love this product. They're easy to use and they look great in the packages! The bright colors caught my eye and that's what made me buy them. They also work very well! I've never had a problem with them. This is an awesome product and I would definitely recommend these to my friends.

Cute and Discrete

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

This is my go to brand for that time of the month. Having to buy menstrual products is bad enough but these tampons make the situation a little less excruciating. They are discrete and can be hidden in many compartments of a purse, in pockets, and they can even simply fit in the palm of your hand. Plus they come in a variety of bright colors to make the day and life event seem a little less drab! And lastly the price is something worth noting, they are very affordable for any budget!

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

U by Kotex Click Tampons is an innovative product designed for today's women on the go.. The size of the packaging of each individual tampon enables you to carry the tampons with you very discreetly. This product is very convenient and portable. And of course, the protection it provides gives you peace of mind. The quality of U by Kotex Click Tampons is top notch.. So you can go about your activities with confidence. Kotex has developed yet another reliable, dependable product. I fully recommend this product.
When I find a product that satisfies my needs and is comfortable, i don't have to look
any further. .

My favorite! (and the cheapest)

Comments about U by Kotex Click Tampons:

Love these! I love everything about them. They're easy to use, they're compact, they're comfortable, they come in many sizes and absorbencies, and they're colorful! What's not to love? After sticking to the plain-Jane tampons for a long time, I finally switched it up and I don't know why I waited so long. Plus, these are the best value for quality and quantity.