3.8

U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads

3.8

Pros

Cons

The best pads I have ever used.

First of all, U pads by Kotex are the best pads I have ever used. They are light weight and their size is suitable. What I mean here is that with some other pad brands I could feel that the edges are shown, I was not comfortable wearing tights because I felt that people who walk behind me might be able to see somethings but now with U by Kotex I am really comfortable wearing whatever I want.
Another thing is that I am allergic to many stuff, well I get rash from using always and some other brands. I could not spear a pad for more than two hours. With U by Kotex, I do not feel any discomfort anymore, even the rash disappeared. I do not have any allergic reactions anymore.
As I said before, I was not able to wear a pad for more than 2 hours but with U by Kotex, I could go up to 8 hours any still have that feeling of cleanness. The pad is made of a good absorptive material that helps keeping you fresh, which what I really like about this brand of pads.
They come in different sizes and with wings and without. My favorite is the yellow and black box because it is really for everyday and every occasion use.
Price wise, well it is a little too expensive compared to the other brands. but I honestly don't mind spending the extra buck just to feel comfortable.
Definitely recommended.

U By Kotex Pads -- Stiff Product, Pretty Package

These are great for teens, and I would have loved them for the cool colors if I had them when I was a kid. That said, they are stiff and don't seem to get less rigid while wearing them -- I am constantly aware of its presence, and was even a little self conscious that it was visible through my pants :(

I only bought them because I found a screaming deal on them, but I haven't worn pads since I was 13 (not counting after my son was born...). Just not my preference.

They seem to do their job fine, but from a comfort standpoint I would not buy this product again.

I noticed the "wings" are not padded, but just one layer of soft lining and one layer of plastic backing. This doesn't seem like it would provide the protection the "wing" was designed for in the first place.

Pros: Pretty colors (on the package only, the pads themselves are white with a lavender swirl), great for young girls, the adhesive backing is attached to the wrapper which is nice. Also, there seem to be sales on this product more often than others -- also you can find some good coupons at their website.

Cons: Too stiff, uncomfortable, high regular price.

Only pads I will buy

from Floyd

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Small Volumes

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

I love this product because they are so thin and easy to use, they are great if you have a light flow, doesn't even seem like you have anything on, where they are so thin.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

The best pads I have ever used.

Definitely recommended.

Disappointed in this product!

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

I was really disappointed in this product, especially with it coming from a well-known, respected brand. I expected the pads to work great, be absorbent and comfortable. However, after only a short time wearing one, I realized the cover was ripping and the pad underneath was bunching up. This was extremely uncomfortable, which resulted in my changing the pad; and the same thing happened with the next one. This happened with every pad in the box, so it was definitely not a fluke!

The best Pad I have ever used.

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

I have never had a steady period, so when it finally comes, be it two weeks to three months, it is pretty bad. However I have like maybe one leak through a pad with this brand. They are durable, good protection, and they actually stick to your underwear. I would suggest this brand to any girl from a light flow to a heavy flow. They are comfortable and they work well. The only down side I have is if you are a little larger, they can be a bit short so you have to be careful how you sit, but considering how much coverage they give, I’ll take it!

Very Irritant

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

I have had these pads in my bathroom unopened for the longest because im on and birthcontrol and my period doesnt come that often. The other day i started my period so i began to use them. The first maybe 3-4 days were fine, then i started to feel really itchy and irratated. I thought maybe it was vaginitis but when i took off my pad the itching got better. None of the pads I have used ever did this, i will be switching to my old pads and stick to u by kotex tampons.

Really good but a tad on the sticky side.

from Annapolis, MD

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

I really like U by Kotex and would have given in a Very Good rating, but I think they changed the sticky stuff on the wings recently and I'm very disappointed. The wings are extra sticky now and nearly impossible to remove from undergarments. Last month they ruined several of my undergarments and when I washed them, the sticky stuff gummed up my dryer drum.

That said, the pad part sticks just fine and works well. They are made of much better material than Always and don't cause any irritation. Except the irritation of having to invest in more underwear.

i love U by Kotex!

from Johnstown, NY

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

keeps me dry, doesnt make me break out or have an allergic reaction. helps odor protection as well. a little pricey id but them all of the time if i had the money to do so.im so glad that kotex came out with the U line.

U By Kotex Pads -- Stiff Product, Pretty Package

from Snohomish, WA

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

Cons: Too stiff, uncomfortable, high regular price.

Not your mom's pad

Profile Image

from West Babylon, NY

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

Kotex U - have bought a modernization to our "mothers" bulky pads. The Kotex Brand has always been absorbent and now they have gone to 2011 with sleek thin pad with the absorbency of Kotex pad. I have used it on heavy days and never leaked through my pants as other brands have in the past.

Kotex is still your mom's pad but doesn't mean it needs to be be a bulky and uncomfortable between your legs. You don't feel the wetness as you sit down or walk.

Kotex U clearnwear pads are fairly average.

from Pocatello, ID

Comments about U by Kotex Cleanwear Pads:

Kotex U is a nice new line of products, but they don't stand out that much compard to other feminine hygeine products when you look at getting the job done. These cleanwear regular pads are just fine. They do the job they were designed to do. They just don't really do anything extra special or warrant any rave review. There have been good pads on the market for years now that have the "cleanwear" feel so these aren't really anything special or different. The packaging is probably the most "different" or "new" aspect to these pads. They do have very cute packaging. They sitck just fine and stay in place. They are plenty absorbent and do have a clean feel. They are fairly pricey and it is hard to justify the additional cost compared to similar products.