4.1
Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons

Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons

4.1

The Most Comfortable Tampon I've Ever Used

Over the years I have tried a lot of different tampons and I was convinced the Tampax with the cardboard applicator was the best one in regards to comfort and absorption. When my store was out of them and the only other super plus tampons were the Kotex Security, I tried them out. The plastic applicator was easy to use when inserting and the removal string was firmly stitched to the tampon.

The Kotex Security tampons are individually wrapped and have the size printed on them so if you get a box of assorted sizes you will always know which size you are using. The plastic applicator has a nice ridge on the end of it so even if your hands are wet you aren't going to be fumbling with the tampon when you are inserting it. The wrappers are a little on the thin side so trying to slide the applicator back into it can be an issue if you are trying to be discreet when throwing it away in a public bathroom that doesn't have a disposal bin in the stall.

These are sold in a couple of different sized boxes; the 18 and 36 count boxes are the ones that I usually get. I can easily go through a 36 count box of the super plus tampons in one month so when I stock up I usually get one of each of the boxes just to be on the safe side. Kotex does make a couple of assorted size boxes that have the regular, plus and super plus tampons which is a great way to go if you only have one or two days of heavy flow but from stop to start I have to use the super plus size.

ok but looking for better product

I have used these for a while now, but am considering looking for a different product.  They don't seem to absorb as well.  When I use a "super" I expect it to last for atleast an hour, and these do not.  I love the ease of insertion, and they are comfortable but I am tired of having leaks or worrying with changing every hour!

Great product

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I have been using this product for the last 4 or 5 years. I used to use Playtex religiously, but found that Kotex was cheaper. After switching to Kotex in hopes of saving money, I found that I absolutely preferred Kotex to Playtex and have not switched back. Kotex are reasonably priced and I find coupons regularly. I never has issues with leaks that cause wardrobe changes. I never have to use this product with a back up pad. This product is all around great - which is nice because it is necessary. I find that I definitely prefer the unscented tampons to the scented. I think the scented tampons are sickeningly sweet smelling and I find that scent to be offensive. This is not specific to Kotex as all scented tampons have the same smell. I recently found a great deal on Tampax Pearl and have lived to regret every single cent that I thought I was saving. The Tampax tampons were a leaky disaster. I will never switch again.

The Most Comfortable Tampon I've Ever Used

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

The only ones that are true to there name

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

i have tried other brand,, and they do not compare to the trueness of this one. i dont mind paying extra if it means the product actually works!!

The most comfortable tampon on the market

from Conneaut, OH

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

Kotex tampons are the most comfortable tampon I've ever tried, and I've tried them all.  Easy to insert, and very rarely have accidents with these tampons.  Kotex tampons are soft, and follow the contours of your body so well, you forget you're using a tampon.

Kotes Security Tampons

from Fletcher, OH

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I only recently started using the Kotex Security Super Unscented, Plastic Applicator Tampons. I have used Tampax Tampons for almost forty years and figured that I would always use them. I found the Kotex Security Super Tampons on sale and thought that i would give them a try. I am so glad that I did. I had used these before, many years ago and I didn't really care for them very much. They had really changed and improved these since the last time that I gave them a try. They are priced much better than most brands that are out there. They seem to be on sale a lot and I always ahve a coupon for them. The only thing that I don't like is that the plastic applicator and the wrappers are not flushable. But, that is the only thing that I don't like, so I'll continue to use them and hope that someday they change to cardboard. These are very comfortable to use and work very well, i would highly recommend them to all women, young or old.

Just ok, not the best brand of tampons out there.

from Crescent City, CA

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I ususally buy these often because I can get them very inexpensively, if not free between coupons and sales.  I have found that these do not provide the best protection against leaks, and that I have to change them a lot more often than necessary.  They just don't tend to absorp as much.  The applicator is actually fairly easy to use, which I like.  I have found that the tampon brand that I prefer most is Playtex Gentle Glide.  Those provide the ultimate leak coverage and are a litte bit more expensive, but they are worth it.  Nothing is worse than being in public and getting that "leaking" feeling, and I tend to get that feeling often when I use these Kotex Security Tampons.  Even the Super and Super Plus sizes don't provide the best of protection.  Sometimes I am changing them out every hour or less, so it just goes to show that the cotton just doesn't absorp as much.  I love that they are always cheap or free though!  I can always donate them!

Would never go back to other tampons

from Champaign, IL

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I have tried tampons since I was 16 years old now being 21 and I always had leaks with tampons such as Tampax, Playtex, and OB tampons. After having a horrible experience having leaks after not even an hour of using them, I decided to stick with pads. Not too long ago I decided I really wanted to be able to use a tampon instead of a pad and I gave a tried to Kotex security tampons after seeing them at walgreens. I was amazed after 4 hours of using them I had no leaks!!!! I even compared tampons that week, with some old tampons of other brands that I had and I really now am in love with Kotex tampons I even forget I am wearing one!! I don't want to try anything else, hopefully they wont stop making them. I will always wear them as long as they dont get discontinue!! GREAT PRODUCT.

No worries when I use Kotex Super Tampons! They get the job done

from Shallotte, NC

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I unfortunatley have a very heavy period.  I have tried MANY different other tampons only to be let down.  I tried Kotex Super Tampons, and they truly are the only brand where Super means Super.  Compared to Tampax super I had leaks and the tampon just looks so much smaller and you can tell it is not as absorbant.  It is embrassing to have a leak or spot on your clothes.  I do not have to worry about this when I use Kotex. They are the only brand I will buy, only because I have tried many different brands and they have always beat the competition in price, quality, absortion, comfortability, and packaging.  I highly recommend them to anyone with a heavy period.  You will be pleasantly surprised.

My standard choice for personal care.

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I have used Kotex for as long as I can remember, and have never been disapointed with the quality of this product. The application is easy and painless, unlike some of those flimsy cardboard applicators out there. They are extremely comfortable, as I rarely notice when I am using one. They are unscented, which I feel is better for my body than adding more chemicals- and who really wants to have a scented area there anyhow? I began purchasing these due to their low cost compared to other name brands, and have continued using them due to this and their high quality. I have not had any accidental leakage, and am very pleased with the product overall. If I had to think of a drawback of these tampons, it would be that they are a little large to carry around. They are not compact by any means! They are also bleached and not made of recycled materials, which could be considered harmful to the environment.

Kotex has the worst quality tampons that you can buy.

from Stevens Point, WI

Comments about Kotex Natural Balance Security Tampons:

I bought a pack of Kotex Tampons, they weren't too expensive, and I heard that they were a good brand. I used one and it was fine, but thent he second one, when i was going to remove it, i noticed the string was gone. It just fell apart. I didn't pull it off or anything. I know that this is a rare thing to happen, but quality tampons do not fall apart like that. I will never buy them again. There are much better quality brands out there, and I wouldn't recomend wasting money on them if you are looking for quality.