Other Meat & Seafoods:
Tyson Pork Roast with vegetables Kit

Tyson Pork Roast with vegetables Kit

Love it!

Comments about Tyson Pork Roast with vegetables Kit:

I've always wanted to make my own potroast.. but never actually knew how. Until I saw this! I had gone over to the meat section and while browsing around I found this. I couldn't beat the price. I bought it and gave it a try. It was delicious! It was enough for about 5 people. Depending how much they eat. Whenever I go to our grocery store I get one.. if they are on sale then I get a few of them and put them in the freezer. They are super easy to make! I just put it in my slow cooker for a few hours, and I don't need to keep a close eye on it all day which is great! I just make sure I stir it. My child actually ate it!! I added little more of one of the vegetables then it came with though but it isn't necessary. I recommend this if you are a family of 5 or less and are looking for a meal that you don't have to stress out about cooking. It's easy, tasty, and not too expensive. It also comes in beef or pork. I enjoy both!

convenient and delicious

from Fairmont, WV

Comments about Tyson Pork Roast with vegetables Kit:

I love using my slow cooker.  It's definitely my favorite product.  When I saw this kit, I was thrilled: No cutting my own vegetables?  It's all in the same package?  All I have to do is throw it in the crockpot and walk away?!  As if cooking in the crockpot wasn't easy enough!It was extremely simple.  you don't even have to add anything to it but the cup of water.... however, I did put in some Lea and Perrins for some added flavor (optional, of course)I'll definitely purchase this product again.