3.5
Lloyd's Barbeque Company
Lloyd's Barbeque Company Babyback Pork Ribs with Original BBQ sauce

Lloyd's Barbeque Company Babyback Pork Ribs with Original BBQ sauce

3.5

Pros

• Tender (3)

I'm Addicted

from Salt Lake City Utah

About Me Chef, Frequent Diner

Pros

• All Natural
  • Easy To Prepare
  • Flavorful
  • High Quality
  • Juicy
  • Tender

• Anytime

Comments about Lloyd's Barbeque Company Babyback Pork Ribs with Original BBQ sauce:

I recently found Lloyd's Baby Back Ribs and I can't get enough of them and I used to run a Texas Smoke-House BBQ for over 10 years.

Not happy with the so-called original BBQ sauce

from Duluth, MN

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Tender

Cons

• Bad Flavor
    • Over Seasoned

• BBQ

The only Lloyd's Babyback Ribs that I can find around town are not the same as they had 2 or 3 years ago. They are not only harsh flavored, but they are not as meaty as before--there are more bones than before.

Lloyds ribs are the best, period.

from Riverside, California

Pros

• Flavorful
    • High Quality
    • Juicy
    • Tender

• Anytime
      • BBQ

Been buying Lloyd's ribs for over 10 years, tony Roma's and all the rest, don't come close. Lloyd's ribs are always tender, flavorful, easy to prepare and taste like barbecue ribs should. Five stars Lloyd's.

Lloyds used to be great now they're crap.

We used to love Lloyds ribs. We couldn't wait to get more. Loved the sauce. Dunked our fries in it. Licked the bones clean. Then they got bad. Sauce is awful. Meat seems cheap. We gave them another chance tonight. Bad, bad, bad. What happened? We wanted to get some for my son for when he got home from college but we won't feed him these.

Amazingly saucy and delicous ribs.

These ribs were so yummy. They were sweet and saucy, just the way I like them. When I first bought these, I was pretty skeptical about them. I didn't think that making ribs could be so quick and easy, but it was. I read the directions and they looked easy, a little too easy. But, I followed them and put the ribs in the oven. When they were finished baking. Out came the most amazing ribs I have had in a while. They were so juicy when I took them out. I expected them to be a little dry due to the oven, but they weren't. I lifted one of the ribs up and the deliciousness dripped off. I tasted just a little bit of the sauce. It was amazing! The sauce was very sweet with a slight tangy twist. It was just heaven to be able to eat them. This was one meal where I got totally mess and loved it. Eating these ribs was so fun. I even got some sauce on my nose. I don't know how it got there, but it was super delicious

Pop them in the oven and you got tasty ribs in no time.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

As much as I love to cook, sometimes I just want a hassle-free dinner. When I saw these fully cooked ribs in the meat department, I had to try them.

Lloyd's makes several types of ribs but I purchased the **Lloyd's Babyback Pork Ribs with Original BBQ Sauce. **You can bake or microwave them and I chose to bake them. I wasn't expecting too much since they are fully cooked ribs, but I was pleasantly surprised. The ribs are very meaty and tender. The BBQ sauce is perfect - sweet, smoky and has the perfect amount of seasonings. The 2 lb 5 ounce package comes with 16 babyback ribs.

Instructions: line a baking sheet with foil and place ribs on baking sheet. Wrap ribs tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes.

Lloyd's also makes the following types of ribs:

- Babyback Pork Ribs w/Honey Hickory Sauce

- Pork Spareribs with Original Sauce

- Center Cut Beef Ribs

**The Scoop!**

For an easy to prepare dinner, these ribs are perfect. They do take a while to cook but they are effortless to make. I would buy them again.