4.8

Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish

4.8

Great on all Cars

Comments about Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish:

Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish is great on all cars. I purchased this was because it was on sale and loved it since. I have a black car and this wax leaves it looking like when I first purchased it. Turle Wax does not leave streaks on your car like other products do. If you are looking for a Wax that leaves your car looking brand new, this is what you are looking for.

The Best Car Polish Ever

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish:

Ice Car Ploish is the best car polish on the market today. So easy to apply & easy to wipe off. Gives the shine of a new vehicle. Can be applied all over the vehicle including the black plastic without any left over white residue. Great for the windows too.

AWESOME!!!

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish:

This stuff is AMAZING! I have a Honda CR-V that has lots of black trim and I can quickly and easily polish ALL OF IT at once making it look new without worrying about that awful white residue that regular waxes produce. I highly recommend ICE as it also gives a nice lasting layer of protection that makes water bead right off the vehicle. It is very easy to apply - I can get the entire vehicle done in about a half hour!!

OH YEA BABY LET IT SHINE

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish:

I have a 05 Malibu and a 05 Blazer, I try to wash and wax my vehicles every day, yes every day (weather permitting) I tried TW ICE and yep there it was, just as shiny as the bottle said it would be,  I live in Idaho and i will see if the product stands up to repeaded washing and the weather extremes.  So far im pleased, but i will hold out to see if ICE and hold up to the real ICE.

Instant shine in no time!

from Westminster, CA

Comments about Turtle Wax Ice Liquid Polish:

Turtle Wax's ICE line is the best.  Of all of the products, the liquid polish has got to be my favorite.  It's easy to use and gives a shine like no other.  Just squirt a bit on and buff!  You don't even have to worry about getting it on the plastic areas of your car because the wax is synthetic; it will not turn your plastic white at all.  It's a great value for your money, and it'll make your car shine just like new.  It's very smooth afterwards as well.  VERY smooth.