4.8
Other Misc. Autos:
RainX Glass Treatment

RainX Glass Treatment

4.8

Awesome product if you drive in the rain!

from Port Richey, FL

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

I feel this is a very good product because you put it all over your windshield and it keeps the water rolling upward as you drive making a clear window to see out of while driving in even pouring rain and you dont even need your wipers!!

Once you live in a wet climate you will always use this.

from Chuckey, TN

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

I used to just use regular car wax for my windows until I moved down to FL and a guy at work showed me this. It does the same thing as the car wax it just seems to last much longer. I now use rain-x exclusively for my windows. I have ran into some other off the wall brands as well and they do not last as long as rain-x.

Improves visibility during rain

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

Just apply this to your windshield and when you get to about 35 miles per hour, the rain will fly off your windshield. I had a car that had poor performing wipers and when I used rainx, it made me feel safer because I could almost drive without the wipers running,

RainX Glass Treatment is the best ever for windows and mirrors!

from Norcross, GA

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

RainX is the best, I use it on my mirrors in the bathroom and it seems to enhance your reflection. When water splashes on the mirror just a quick wipe and the mirror always shinnies with out water spots, I even use it to wipe down the inside of my shower and believe it or not the shower doors stay free of soap scum for longer.

I remember driving from Atlanta to North Carolina to visit my family, of course I had cleaned my car up for my trip, and I used RainX on my windows, which always makes the view nice and clear. When I was returning from my trip that  Sunday evening, about 3 or 4 hours into the ride home it started to rain, I turned on the windshield wipers and they did not work, you could hear the motor hum but the wipers seemed stuck. Now it's Sunday night and it started to rain hard, I had to pull over and wait for it to slow down and stop so I could continue making my home. The rain slowed to a drizzle finally and I was able to continue with good visibility because the RainX treatment on my windows made it possible to see, the rain finally stopped and I got home safe.

RainX works great on all glass surfaces.

Works Great

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

**This brand has always worked for us. Whether it was going on a road trip with my father or just simply driving to work, it has never failed me yet.**

**Product is easy to apply and works great. I feel safer Knowing I wont have visibility issues during a storm. I apply it to all our vehicles.**

Easy to apply, keeps windows easy to clean.

from Dunwoody, GA

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

Best to apply in the shade.  Use clean cloth to buff haze off window.  I use Rain-X on all the windows,head lamps and exterior mirrors.

I try to apply every month or so.  It makes getting the large bugs off of window wih just a damp cloth, even after drying on the window in th ehot southern sun.

You still need wipers in a heavy rain,but the windows dry cleaner.

One of the great products; Rain - X for a clean windshield

from Conyers, GA

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

Rain - X Glass TreatmentSometimes you find out about a product and you wonder how you got along without it. I don't exactly live behind the wheel, but I've been driving 4 decades and put significant miles on each day commuting and joyriding on the weekends. Through all the four seasons you never think about your windshield unless you can't see out of it; then it becomes a priority. I usually keep my car washed and waxed and the wiper blades replaced, yet sometimes the fog and rain will get the better of me and it gets difficult to keep ahead of it. That was before Rain - X.Rain - X is a liquid that you apply to a clean windshield and then buff off, just like cleaning your windshield. It dries completely invisible but it makes the glass too slippery to hold water. The little beads of water fall right off or are explosively blown off if you are driving at highway speeds. You can even drive your car with the wipers off (not recommended) and see like it's a clear day. It works similarly in the Winter when the fog comes out and begins to mist up your windshield the wind simply blows it right off the surface and you can see perfectly. I know there are no statistics but I'll bet Rain - X has prevented innumerable accidents. Major car washes and detailers offer Rain - X as part of their premium packages, so that should tell you it's good stuff. Try Rain - X for yourself, and notice how much better you can see in wet conditions.  Use it on your motorcycle windshield or face shield, also. This is a great product that does exactly what it claims to. :>

Putting this on your car is like having wipers

from El Paso, TX

Comments about RainX Glass Treatment:

I love this product. Just make sure your windshield is free of dirt and then simply rub in on like you were waxing your car. When it rains or even snows (you just have to be sure your window defroster works and that the snow melts on the windsheild) and you drive away, the water bubbles up and rolls right off your windshield. Just like wipers. The only thing is that you need to be going at ;east30mph or higher to get the full effect.

It's not that expensive at all..under $5 for a good size bottle and it lasts a good long time. It isn't good in downpours because there isn't enough time for the water to bubble up and roll off when the rain is barreling down but other than that, it works great.

I keep a bottle in my trunk just in case. You never know when a wiper blade may let you down or your wipers themselves may malfunction. It's also good to just put on your windsheild when you neccesarily don't need to put your wipers on. Save the wipers and let rainex bubble up the rain and roll it off your windsheild so you don't wear and tear your wipers with that intermittent rain.