Other Misc. Healths:
TriVita
TriVita Nopalea

TriVita Nopalea

another way to squeeze money from people

Comments about TriVita Nopalea:

I would be willing to wager that all the positive reviews toward the start of this list of reviews belong to people that work for the company making the Nopalea juice. Nice try though! Hope you thieves make the bundle you wanted!

Nopalea helps reduce your inflammation

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about TriVita Nopalea:

My husband and I both drink Nopalea daily... Well, to be more specific, I go in spurts but my husband drinks it daily.  He has issues with joint pain in one knee and Nopalea has helped keep that at bay.

My husband is a hands-on (manual) physical therapist and has suggested to certain patients that Nopalea might help them continue on a course of healing by helping reduce the inflammation in their bodies.  The ones who have taken him up on the suggestion have always come back with positive experiences and continue on it to this day.

I just take it because it's good for ANY inflammation, even what you don't realize you have.  You don't take much daily (unless you are just starting out on it or if you have serious inflammation that you need treated).  It tastes like watered-down watermelon "juice".

We usually end up mixing it with a green drink we make each day so even though it tastes great on its own, it also mixes well with anything else you might add it to.

It is expensive, but that is all in perspective too -- if it gives you pain relief and reduced inflammation, how much would you pay for that?  I don't think you could put a price on it.

Note that if you do have serious inflammation, there is a "loading" phase where you take significantly more than the usual recommendation for about a month I believe.  It does take some time to see it work but take it diligently and load up to begin with.  Hope it works for you too!

The Jury Is Still Out

from Portage, MI

Comments about TriVita Nopalea:

I suffer from chronic pain and inflammation. Yesterday I received a case of the TriVita Nopalea product and started using it as suggested. I felt some relief after using it and understand that there needs to be a "load" to your system for it to be effective which takes about 30 days. Been on medications before that work like this so I am willing to give it a shot- so far am impressed by what I am learning about this product and the TriVita company. As I said the jury is still out. The product tastes great but it seems somewhat pricey to me. But I'd be willing to pay it if it is effective in reducing/eliminating the pain and suffering I've been experiencing for this past year.

TriVita NoPalea is just an over priced juice drink.

from North Port, FL

Comments about TriVita Nopalea:

* tried this for 4 weeks at the urging of a friend who gave me a bottle. I thought great, finally relief from the back pain and nerve pain I have experience for close to a decade. I admit as a nurse I was pretty skeptical too as my sed rate (the amout of inflammation in your body) has been high since the botched surgery and I have been concerned as I know what inflammation can do to your body. So I figured, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I am very healthy and not overweight and dont feed my body junk so I cant have that thrown in my face. Anyway, my dr. told me it was a scam but she said go ahead and we'll re check your sed rate afterwards... HA, if anything it was a little higher!!! So, do what you want people. Personally I dont think giving a company a credit card that could possibly trap you into automatic shipments if you dont read the fine print...not saying they do this, but many do, is the smartest thing to do. My advice.... stay away from anything that isnt *carried in the pharmacy or other stores as usually the large chains won't put something on their shelves that doesnt have some truth behind it. ps. I found out this is a pyramid scam too which is why people try to get you on board.. they want to make money off you~~ beware of 'friends' bearing gifts