Other Misc. Healths:
Dr. Natura
Dr. Natura Colonix

Dr. Natura Colonix

No fuss, efficient, good quality product

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

This is a no fuss product, which will do exactly what it promises, will get you clean, rid you of possible (probable) parasites, and regulate BM as nature intended. It is gentle, but very thorough. the 3 month course is necessary because it is gentle, but you will see results, its guarantied (or your money back) which was an important factor for me.

Love it, because it works, and there is a money back garantie

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I can heartily recommend it, of course you have to keep to the instructions to the letter, you must drink a lot, I mean 2 liters every day, and the results will come, with me it was not so fast, but by the end of the first month I had amazing success with it, I mean AMAZING!!!

Total cleanse

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I also had very good results after using the Colonix from DrNatura. Its easy to use, works very well, and has results quickly. It is a gentle formula, you don't have to suffer while doing it. I can really recommend it, my whole family is using it for some time now, and we are all very happy with the results. Be prepared to be amazed, what will come out of your body, its not fore the faint hearted.

Does work, is mostly gentle.

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

This was an easy-to-use cleanse program. The tea tastes fine. My only difficulty with it was the mornings. While it wasn't harsh or painful and didn't create extreme urgency, I did need to be close to a bathroom for the first couple of hours each day, as it usually took 2 or 3 trips to empty out.I would order this again.

I wasn't sure if it would work, but it does!

from Flat Rock, MI

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

Wow!  I wanted a healthful colon cleanse program for my birthday.  I found one in Dr. Natura's Colonix.  After looking at the pictures on the website, I couldn't help but be curious.  I really wasn't sure if it would work - I've been taken for rides before.  This product really does work.  I'm into my second month and boy can I tell the results.  I have more energy, and after drinking the tea that comes with the program, I can honestly say that I've never slept better.  My husband has noticed the results in my energy level and my attitude.  I feel better than I have in the last few years.  This program really does work, and I'd recommend it to anyone.  I look forward to checking out their Toxinout program as well!

Colonix Program by DrNatura

from Center City, MN

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I am pleasantly suprised, after reading all the reviews, I did not think much of intestinal cleansing, but because I got this from a friend as a present, I did the cleansing. Now I am very happy I went ahead, the junk that came out of me was really supprising. Almost all my symptoms are a thing of the past, and I am a DrNatura fan from now on, I do not care what anybody says, I got the results, and when one experiences the effect personally, its really dramatic.

Dr. Natura's Colonix works great!

from Godley, TX

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I have taken Colonix two and a half (found out I was pregnant so I stopped) times and absolutely love it! Nothing makes me feel so good and healthy.

The first time I tried Colonix was a few months before my wedding. It gave me the energy that I needed and flatened out my stomach just in time for the big day.

The ingredients in Colonix are high quality and completely natural. You start the day witha vitamin and  fiber, which is not great tasting but is fine as long as you don't try to mix it with water.  Then at night time you drink a tea (which actually is nice tasting). The great thing about using a tea is that you controll how stong it is and therefore the strength that it works on your body. It is very custamizable. You also do not need to follow a strict diet while on the cleanse. You do however need to make sure that you are drinking enough water.

Every time that I have been on Colonix I have been working full time in a very fast pace environment. Colonix is gentle enough to make that possible.

All of my friends and family now use Colonix after seeing how well it has worked for me.

Feel very healthy and clean

from Simi Valley, CA

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I have been using Dr. Natura Colonix for almost a month now.  I read all the info and looked at all the pictures on the internet and was a little nervous that weird things were going to come out of my body.  that was not the case at all.  This sysyem is very gentle.  You take the Paranil capsuls in the morning and 15 minutes later you drink the fiber mixture that I highly recommend you mix with water!  You do those first thing on an empty stomach.  Go about you rday eating healthy and drinking plaenty of water.  Then in the evening you drink the tea.  It tastes good and is a nice relaxing way to end the day.  You will not be running to the bathroom by amy means with this program.  It is very subtle.  You can do it as long as 3 months in a row.  i would highly reccommend this system.  I feel great and it feels good to be cleaning out my body.  They say its slow, but it took years to put all the toxins in your body in the first place.

Dr. Natura makes detox easy

from Dover, DE

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

I got interested in doing a detox about 5 years ago. I researched several detox plans and came across this one on line. The website is very informative. This is not an inexpensive detox by far, but it is effective. When I initially did it, I went 2 months on it. The first few days you get a little sick feeling, the key is pushing water so you can eliminate the toxins. It's very easy to follow, pills, shake, tea. Simple. And you can eat what you want, but since you're detoxing you should try to eat better. You should immediately notice a better "product" when going to the bathroom. You will notice increased energy after about 4 days and feeling better in general after the first week. It stopped the ache I had in my lower back as well. After the first 2 months, I did it again (for one month)  in 6 months, then once a year (for 1 month)  for "spring cleaning". I liked this product so much, I got my parents to do it... they loved it as well. Throughout the year I use regular psylium husk in juice or green tea to manage my intestines, stopping any build up. If you purchase 3 boxes, you pay a lower price per box. This is great if family or friends would like to try it as well.

NICE

from Florence, OR

Comments about Dr. Natura Colonix:

This is a great product to me! I got this free using a rebate from Rite-Aid and I am still using it actually. It WORKS! It isnt to harsh or painful like some colon cleanses can be. You really do feel more cleaned out internally. The only bad part is that the powder you drink in the morning can get thick fast so you need to mix with water fast and drink it down really fast as well. I tastes good too and the tea isnt to bad either. When I started this I didnt know what to expect, but I have lost a couple pounds just by using it. So cool!! It can cause some gas and bloating at times, but that is the whole process of it I think. I would do it again if I had to. Easy and gently for sure! I am interested in trying more products now. I am now telling my friends and family about it and they are all interested for sure. It is worth giving it a try for sure, what have you got to lose, I mean REALLY! LOL!!