2.3
Trader Joe's
Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Edamame

Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Edamame

2.3

Dried edamame covered in dark chocolate.

Comments about Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Edamame:

I love Trader Joe's. I love edamame, and I love dark chocolate. So it should stand to reason that I would love Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate covered Edamame right? Absolutely not! These are so gross. The edamame is like dust inside the chocolate coating. They taste gross too. Yuck!

Interesting combination of flavors

Comments about Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Edamame:

I tried the Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Edamame a couple weeks ago, and I liked them. I don't eat too much chocolate, but when I do, I try to stick with dark chocolate. This is a relatively healthy snack being that the dark chocolate coats edamame, which have a nice taste to them, and are high in protein. However, this snack needs to be the serving size, because it is still chocolate, and the calories will rack up quickly otherwise. For a sweet tooth, this is a viable option in the future for me.

Has unsweetened taste

from Fort Lee, NJ

Comments about Trader Joe's - Dark Chocolate Edamame:

These were different and interesting. I had bought them for a friend for a birthday treat and for myself. I was curious. I eat very little amounts of chocolates and only on rare occasion because of it's lead content. I believe the chocolate here is 72% cacao, so it bears a strong, pungent, lingering taste. I wouldn't advise snacking on these late at night, the caffiene content kept me up for hours! They're crunchy, different, unique and interesting. I feel the chocolate coniseur would find favor with them, not the average milky way/kit kat bar consumer. It's worth the try. Also, TJ's has a 100% refund policy if a customer is dissatisfied.