3.7

Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin

3.7

Melatonin works!!!

Comments about Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin:

I have struggled with terrible insomnia for years. Prior to trying Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin, I could not find anything to help me fall asleep. I was prescribed every sleeping pill and muscle relaxer under the sun with no success. When my mother suggested Melatonin, I was hesitant. I had tried many sleep supplements before with absolutely no success. Why would a chewable peppermint supplement work when nothing else does? Luckily I was completely wrong. Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin works like an absolute dream! All I have to do is chew one tablet around thirty to sixty minutes before bedtime. I fall asleep easily during that time. It is an extremely natural sleep. I am able to sleep through the night, but if there was a fire in the middle of the night, I would be able to wake up with absolutely no problem. Additionally, I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed instead of groggy and cranky.

Tastes good, but product does not work

Comments about Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin:

I purchased this product based on the reviews I've read. I thought it would help with my insomnia, and it didn't...even after increasing dosage.

I will say, though that it is a good-tasting chewable. However, save your money. Trader Darwin's chewable melatonin DOES NOT work. I was very disappointed.

ER Doctor, lowest dose that works for me 500mcg

from Oak Lawn, IL

Comments about Trader Darwin's Chewable Peppermint Flavored Melatonin:

Tried antihistamines with some success.  Sleeping pills have too many side effects. TJ's melatonin works very well take it 1hr before you'd like to go to sleep.  I sleep longer and sooner with it, occasionally I take 2.