Other Snacks & Cookies:
Tostitos
Tostitos - Creamy Spinach Dip

Tostitos - Creamy Spinach Dip

Creamy Spinach dip made by Tostitos.

Comments about Tostitos - Creamy Spinach Dip:

Tostitos Creamy Spinach Dip was just okay. I was expecting it to be a lot more like the artichoke and spinach dip I am used to. It's nothing like that in either taste or consistency. It tastes pretty good but it's definitely not one of my favorite dips.

Surprisingly good!

Comments about Tostitos - Creamy Spinach Dip:

This spinach drip from Tostitos measures up to the spinach dips you get out at large chain restaurants such as Chili's and Friday's! My favorite way to eat it is to put it in a bowl, put a bunch of fresh shredded Parmesan cheese on top of it, then heat it up in the microwave for 1 minute! It gets warm and the cheese gets bubbly. It makes for a perfect, delicious, and convenient dip for tortilla chips! I will keep on buying this as long as they make it.

No-Saturated Fat!

from Toccoa, GA

Comments about Tostitos - Creamy Spinach Dip:

I have been getting this spinach dip ever since I moved away from California. I used to go to TGIF on the weekends and they have a very good spinach dip. (Much more pricey than this.)

So I was so very glad to find that when I tryed this brand out, that I found in the chip isle, it was wonderfully yummy! I prefer it cold though. It is a little runny when just opened, so best when opened and then chilled for sure.

I have yet to make a bread bowl for it. I just tryed it with WASA crackers and yummo! I useually have triscuits with it, but I wanted a lower fat and salt content. It was sooo good though, I highly recomend trying this spinach dip bacuse as they go this is excellent! Enjoy!