View more laptops

Toshiba
PSK0GU01D002
Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC

Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC

Toshiba is the only laptop I buy

I just got my new laptop in. This Toshiba laptop is awesome! It is super duper fast when surfing online and doing applications. Downloads are a breeze. No more waiting around watching the clock. I just loaded windows office software today and my co-worker said it would take 30 minutes to load. Well, it literally took only ten minutes. Done! I was thrilled. Still learning of all the features. Can't wait to try the web cam. This laptop is very lightweight for traveling. Has three usb ports, a memory card reader and alot more that I am still learning. It starts up and shuts down very quickly. The automatic microsoft downloads are a little annoying , but I am sure there is a setting for this. Also the mouse feature is a little tricky to use but I know there are setting to adjust this too. The screen is extra bright and there is a compatability feature to use with older websites. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this laptop.

This toshiba satellite laptop was perfect...for five months.

I got this Toshiba Satellite computer about five months ago and loved it! My husband already had a similar model so I knew when i started shopping that I wanted a Toshiba Satellite too. The screen was just the right size..colors were bright, and speed was fast.  Easy to set up and personalize. This computer had all the features I wanted, it burned cds, had media player, and connected easily to the internet. It was easy to learn and I had no problems with it until out of nowhere the LCD cracked on the inside.  There was no trauma to the laptop..it never fell..nothing hit it..just broke for no reason.    Come to find out, even though it is under warranty, the warranty doesn't cover the LCD screen.  I do not recommend this laptop or any toshiba laptop because of my personal experience with their customer service, however, other than that particular issue I had with my computer I really liked this laptop.

It's Okay!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

My 6 year old cousin has this as her first laptop with Windows 7. Its a good laptop but the battery life doesn't last long. It has enough memory to play games. The webcam is low quality, a bit dark and fuzzy, not one of the best features. Everything is fine. I personally don't think a 6 year old needs a laptop. I would recommend it.

loved it

from Mount Pleasant, MI

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

got this laptop for high school graduation. it was amazing. so much so that someone stole it. the only problem i ever had concerning it was the charger portal got broken but they were able to fix it at a decent price and at one point the speakers stopped working correctly. they worked just not all the time but they were able to fix those as well. other than that never had any problems with it. used it for school work and music. surfing the internet. did play some games on it and the graphics were ok. started to run a little slow if you had too many applications and software programs opened up at the same time. also some games ran more slowly on it but that may have just been because there were so many things on my computer. had a great amount of storage space. nice size. it was lightweight and easy to connect to devices. even connected my calculator once or twice to update it. great computer i would definitly reccomend it.

Great computer for it's price

from Dickinson, ND

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

We picked this computer up, because we needed a new laptop badly. I am glad that we have had such luck with this Toshiba. We have had a Toshiba in the past and from the moment we turned it on, we had nothing but problems. I see now that was just a lemon in the bunch, beacause we have had no issues, what-so-ever with this laptop. I wish the battery lasted longer, but that really isn't that big of a deal because we can always plug it in! The wireless has always been a gem, not like our other laptops, and the price was perfect. Laptops can vary so much in quality and price and I think this is the one for those looking for a nice machine that doesn't break the bank. I love the purple and the size. I would recommend this to anyone out there shopping for a daily laptop that you aren't looking to have a bunch of stuff on. I have Lightroom, so photos and that is about it for the usage of data storage.

Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook is dynamite in a small package

from Sterling, IL

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

Had to replace the HP laptop that seemed to break where no one knew how to fix it and saw the L645 at a very fair price.  It has handled everything I have put it through so far and seems to just be ready to take more.  I play World of Warcraft and had issues finding a inexpensive computer that would run it without lagging issues.  This lil Notebook runs the game like a champ!!!!  I love it!!!

Toshiba does it again.

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

The best thing about the Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 is it is very light weight. It also has an LED trubrite energy efficent screen. So using this thing a lot won't make your electric bills sky rocket extremely high. It is very vibrant and bright but takes less power to do it. The screen is also a nice size 14 inchs is a good size not to big not to small. And black is such a great color for laptops. Easier to keep clean and deal with. Has good sound, and a good operating system enough memory, good amount of space on the harddrive. And another big thing with this laptop is it is affordobale. Toshiba makes some really good products and this is one of the best they've made so far. The satellite laptops are their high end laptops so that means better quality. They put a lot of work into making sure customers love these things. I would deffinetly say its worth the money. I would give this one an A+

The toshiba satellite is a very good product.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

This is the best laptop that i have come accros in my whole computer carrer. And it is so functional wheather you love playing games or doing buissnes confrences or typing this is the best laptop to have i suggest it to anyone.

Toshiba Satellite laptop has excellent quailty

from Troy, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

The toshiba laptop has excellent quality and very good performances would be great for all uses everyone should try to buy at lkeast one for the family or for personal use.Very lightweight no heavy burdens to carrie.It is very energy star effeciant and will save on the expensive electric bill that most of all of us have.also very enviromentaly sound very green.Has a very vibrant sound so no worries on that

Toshiba is not as reliable as one would think

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

I used to have a toshiba Satellite laptop. The computer was always slow and the screen is quite bad. Its battery never lasted more than 4 hours.  It has a very unreliable screen and it went blank on me after 2 years of use.

I now have a HP laptop.

Toshiba Satellite L645D-S4036 LED is a great travel size.

from New Orleans, LA

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

Toshiba is a great brand. My family has one and it has never given us any problems. Fourteen inch screen is great for watching videos because it's not too small, but it is still a good travel sized computer.

Great little laptop for the price.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Toshiba Satellite L645 Notebook PC:

This little laptop's lasted me a couple of years now, and I wish I could use it longer because it's still more than adequate for my needs. Unfortunately, it's not withstood the abuse piled on it by my now 2 yr old daughter: the USB ports are so misaligned from repeated falls that only one is still functional, and that with propping, and the keyboard doesn't work anymore, so I have to use that one working port for a peripheral keyboard. That's hardly the computer's fault; I mean, hitting the floor over and over again is not normal use, and it survived quite a lot of that.

I would recommend it as an affordable little laptop for  someone who wants to spend time online using the browser and communications programs. I don't think it's powerful enough for serious techies like my husband who'd want to be playing processor heavy games, but again, it was very affordable.