2.8

Toast"Em - Toast'Em Pop Ups

2.8

Not like the original

Comments about Toast"Em - Toast'Em Pop Ups:

I do not like these at all. I bought some thinking I could save some money but I was wrong. I should have just spent the extra and got actual pop tarts. I think these taste like cardboard with a filling inside. They taste nothing like they look on the box. My kids wouldn't even eat toast'em pop ups. I definitely won't be buying these again. It's better to stick with a brand i trust.

spend the extra on the real thing

Comments about Toast"Em - Toast'Em Pop Ups:

they are cheaper than pop tarts, but you can tell the difference. They don't toast up the same either and are far less than the actual pop tart. The kids can tell too and will not eat these. They are not worth the less money. Better to spend the extra and get the name brand.

These Are So Much Better Than Pop Tarts!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Toast"Em - Toast'Em Pop Ups:

I wanted pop tarts one day, found these and decided to try them instead. Okay, it was only because I didn't have enough money for the regular pop tarts. I'm so glad I did! The filling in the Toast Um's are so much better than pop tarts! On the name brand ones, the frosting gets thin on the edges of the frosting, which is on the rectangle in the middle. On the off brand one's, the frosting is not only much thicker, but it reaches to the ends of the entire pastry, not just the middle. And there's no thinning on the edges like with the name brand! These are so much better, and since they're cheaper, that makes them even better! The only reason I still by the name brand sometimes is because Pop Tarts has flavors that Toast Um's don't have. It would be nice if they could get even more flavors, but I guess that's only for the expensive brand. I guess it's the only way they could still sell when there is a much better (and better tasting) product out there.

Just as delicious as Pop Tarts!

from Los Angeles, California

Comments about Toast"Em - Toast'Em Pop Ups:

I saw these next to the regular Kellogg's Pop Tarts on sale and decided to give them a try.  I've been familiar with the name for at least thirty years but never tried them.  So I thought this would be a good time to try.

When it comes to Kellogg's Pop Tarts my favorite flavor has always been brown sugar and cinnamon.  So that's the flavor I got of Toast'Ems.

While there is a noticeable difference, of course, in the quality of Pop Ups against Pop Tarts I was still very pleased with them.  So much that I'll be going back for more boxes and will actually choose them over Kellogg's.

I've also tried their Cherry Pop Ups and they weren't bad either.  Give them a try.