4.9
Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier

4.9

Cons

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier truly does ROCK!!!!

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the only product that I continually keep going back to for my curly hair. Back in middle school I got a perm (because it was the cool thing to do, ya know?) and after months and months of continuting to style it curly and the curls not falling out, I realized that I had naturally curly hair. Who knew? I had been blowing it dry and straightening it for so long that I didn't even know what I had. Sure enough, I needed a product to use on my new-found curly hair. Enter Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier. I started using this product back in high school after my hairstylist used it on my curls and recommended it to me and I've used it ever since. I've tried other products between then and now and nothing does my curls right like Curls Rock does. It keeps my curls bouncy and defined all day. It has a very thick texture, so you have to be careful to use only a small amount. I usually use a little less than one pump's worth on my medium, below-shoulder-length hair. The only complaint I have about it is you do have to scrub your hands for a while after using it to get it off. But, other than that, I love Curls Rock!

The Good and the Bad about Curl Amplifier

I been using the Curl Amplifer for a long time. When I first used it, it made my hair really curly, which never happened before. The curls lasts for a long time and I don't have to worry about my curls disappearing. The bad side is that it makes my hair sticky and some of the white stuff doesn't blend in my hair and it's hard to get out. There are times when my hair looks greasy. You have to becareful how much you put into your hair. I still like the product, but I have feeling there might be better products out there. There are products which are worse than Curl Amplifire. I do recomment to try it because everyones hair is different.

Holy grail for curly hair

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

The Curls Rock amplifier has a creamy consistency that does a good job of simultaneously holding the curl and moisturizing it, it feels like a leave in conditioner but performs like a gel, minus the "crunch". It also adds incredible shine. I have been using this product for a few years now. I used to rely on a "cocktail" of curly hair products but this product requires no assistance as it is capable of taming curly hair on its own. You do not even need leave in conditioner if you use this cream. I have a lot, a lot of thin, curly hair and the Curls Rock amplifier manages to keep curls defined without weighing it down. It adds volume but not too much, which is perfect for full-bodied curls. It is a bit pricey but one bottle goes a long way because you do not need to use too much of it. In fact, for better results, one to two pumps will do. I have never had a problem with it making my hair sticky or "hard." Second day hair also looks great albeit not as curly, which adds to the bottles longevity so it is definitely worth the splurge. Overall, a fantastic, all-purpose product that creates beautiful curls.

Curls do Rock!!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

I really love this product. It works great for my hair and I love the way it makes my hair smell. It isnt sticky like alot of the others. It even washes off your hands good, at least to me it does. Everyone has their own opinion on this product and I understand that the price is one concern, but I dont use my everyday so it lasts me about 2 months. As with any product, if you use it continueously it will get used to it and stop working. Buy a can of Curls rock and another brand of a lesser valued product and rotate them. I have used this product for the past 5 years thanks to my hair stylist who recommended it to me. I would definately recommend this product.

The Good and the Bad about Curl Amplifier

from Caldwell, NJ

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

A Must Have for Curly Girls!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

I am a big believer that expensive hair products don't do anything. But TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock has proved me wrong! It is really incredible. It makes my hair soft, defined and not crunchy. It defies all humidity. It isn't cheap but it is completely worth it. What a miracle product!

perfect consistency

from Russellville, AR

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

I am a long time user of Curls Rock. I do believe it is expensive (this is my ONLY con) but I have lately found some good deals at JCPenney's salons. I can not find any other product that has the same consistency as this--it is perfect. Not too sticky but firm enough. It is about like lotion. It provides you with good curls and holds thru the day. You only have to use a small amount of it. I have tried many other products and nothing works like this. It doesnt have a strong smel--either way, good or badl, easily washes off your hands, and comes in an easy to use despenser. If you have curls-any size or any amount, I think you will be very pleased with this product. I panic when I am getting close to running out.

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier truly does ROCK!!!!

from Lynchburg, VA

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

Curls Rock holds tight without being crispy

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

My best friend turned me on to Curls Rock about 5 years ago, when she noticed my curls weren't living up to their potential. :-) I've never looked back!

What I love about Curls Rock is the hold. My curls stay put, but my hair isn't crispy, like it was when I tried using a gel for my curls. Curls Rock is different because it's not as thin as a mousse, but it's not as thick and sticky as a gel. It's a nice middle ground. You do have to adjust the amount your using, depending on how long your hair is. I've also noticed that ithe curls it creates aren't as defined if you towel dry your hair, or let it dry at all before you apply. It works best when your hair is still very wet.

Curls Rock never creates any buildup, but you do have to use another product once hair is dry to control any frizz or flyaways. I like Tigi's After Party on top of Curls Rock, instead of the Curls Rock line of de-frizzers.

I LUV CATWALK CURLS ROCK AMPLIFIER!!!!!

from Bluffton, IN

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

I have long red hair with lots of wave.  When I use Catwalk Curls Rock Amplifier, it changs my waves to soft flowing curls.  It lasts all day and my hubby really likes it when I use this product.  He calls me his " curly red hot smokin wife".  i have tried other curl amplifier products and did not achieve the results that I do with Catwalk products.  I know it costs a little more, but I figure I am worth it.  I would recommend this product to anyone.  I have not experienced any frizziness or any greay residue in my hair from this product.  It is hard to wash off hands, but I find most hair care products are somewhat hard to rinse off hands after applying to hair,  It also makes your hair soft, not sticky.  My stylist recommended this product to me a year ago and now I use it almost everyday.  I alos use several other products by Catwalk and love the results of those products.  Again, I recommend this to anyone who wants to have curls without the hassle of getting a perm. It does not affect highlights either.

Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock ROCKS!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

My cousin has a daughter that had REALLY REALLY curly hair/// pretty much a bill ball of fur! SHe has looked everywhere and tried tons of products without succes. One day while shopping at the mall, I spotted this on sale and thought it was worth a try!

This product tamed the wildest of curls!!!! I really liked using this on her because it made it very easy to style her hair. After using the curls rock shampoo and conditioner, I applied this to her, and combed it through.... I actually was able to run a comb through her hair with ease! It made her hair so soft and smooth! The smell was very nice too, and it did not irritate her little scalp. When the product dried, it held the curls together very well, with a soft smooth look! It didn't give that wet hard look that some products give, and I really liked that! I personally do not have curly hair, but I would definately try their other products based on what i saw from this one!

Great product for thick hair

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier:

Since my previous favorite hair product was discontinued, I have been searching for almost a year for another curly-hair product that worked well for my hair. I used to straighten my hair, but I have embraced my wavy hair and couldn't be happier! However, as most wavy-haired gals can tell you, finding hair products that actually work is a royal pain.  I have thick, wavy hair, and most products either don't have enough hold or are too stiff and leave my hair feeling crunchy. I came across TIGI Curls Rock when my stylist suggested it to me and gave me a sample of it after listening to me complain about my fruitless search for curly-hair products; it was the answer to my prayers! All I need to do is apply to my st hair and comb it through, scrunch my hair with my hands, and let it drip-dry. (Or use a diffuser on a blow dryer.) It takes like 2 minutes and my hair looks great! It gives my wavy hair more defined curls and leaves it shiny but not greasy.