4.9

Fantastic

Pros

Cons

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

I never thought I would use any kind of heavy cream because I thought it would weigh my hair down, but this cream only softens my hair without making it greasy. I needed something to keep the ends of my hair healthy and manageable because I try to get my hair cut as little as possible. Currently I have almost grown it out to my elbows, once it reaches my elbows I intend to donate it to Locks of Love. Until then I can't go walking around with gross frizzy hair with split ends. I actually didn't purchase this product: it came with the all soft shampoo I bought as a sample and ended up loving it. I don't know how it works without the all soft shampoo but it works great in conjunction with daily use of the Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. I only need to use it once a month or so and it makes the ends of my hair all soft again. A little bit goes a long way. Plus it smells amazing!

Best heavy-duty conditioner I have ever tried

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Heavy Cream is the best heavy-duty conditioner I have ever used.  As a woman with curly, fine hair, good conditioners are essential to my happiness!  This product is salon-quality, with good moisturizing power and a lightweight finish.  It makes my hair healthy and easy to style, as well as protecting my hair from the heat damage of drying.  I use it regularly, usuallly once a week, although I use it more if I have done something especially damaging (spending time in the ocean, etc.).  This is an excellent product, and well worth the price tag.

Brought my Dull Permed Color Treated Hair Back to Life

from 1007

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Redkin Products are great.  However if you need a little more TLC than the everyday kind of shampoo and conditioners than the Redkin All Soft line is a must try.

I used the Redkin All Soft Conditioner. My hair was permed and colored in a one week span of time. It was very dry. The color seemed dull without shine. My scalp was also very dry and a little flaky. The conditioner I purchased at the salon was about 15.00 a bottle for the smaller size. It was only 8.5 oz so I felt it was a little expensive. However, it did do the trick. I kept it on my hair in the shower and when I got our the comb slid through without one tangle. I blow dried my shoulder , layered hair and WOW!

The shine was amazing. It was soft, shiny and smelled very nice. You know the same smell as when you just to to the salon and you feel fresh.

That said it is very pricey. If you pay allot for your color and hair treatment it is worth it because a deep conditioner at the salon will cost much more than a bottle. I use it twice a week. Be careful however not to purchase it in a retail store as it is only sold in Salons.

Best conditioner ever

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream is the best conditioner I have ever tried.  I have semi-coarse, frizzy curly hair and this makes my hair feel great.  During the winter, I straighten my hair a lot and it definitely helps keep the frizz from building up.  During the summer, it helps maintain my curls.

I also like its value.  It can be found for around 16 bucks and works better than others within that price range.  I have even tried conditioners that were much more expensive that did not do as good of a job.  I have probably tried most of the conditioners within my means and this definitely works the best.

I love Redkin products

from Queensbury, NY

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Redkin ALl Soft Heavy Cram Treatment for Dry and Brittle Hair is an absolutely fabulous product for keeping your hair soft. After using many curling irons and blow dryers in my hair this conditioning treatment repairs it and renew the baby softness in your hair. I have tried many products through the years for this dryness in my hair and it always does the job. I have always had wonderful results with all of the Redkin products as I have used their line for the past twenty years and I think that I have always given Redkin products a ten on a scale from one to ten. I think the product line has been around many years because of the excellence of the product they have and the fact that the line has any product that one might need for any kind of hair or styling aid making it a very versitile and wonderful line. I do wish they still made thePhimal Phase because that would work on my hair for severe fly away problems that I seem to alwasy have had with my hair as well as many people having the same problem!

Saved my hair

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Redken All Soft Butter treatment was part of a customized arsenal.  I fried my hair a couple of years ago and after getting a good amount lopped off at a salon, the stylist recommended the Redken Extreme line and an occasional Butter treatment.She went to work with the Extreme and I sat under a cap of Butter for nearly an hour.  I hated the cut -nothing she did, I was just missing a lot of hair!- but I couldn't stop touching my new hair - it was so soft!I use a neutralizing shampoo every two weeks and follow with the Butter treatment for a deep condition.  I wash my hair and just veg out for an hour or so with a shower cap on.  Despite the formula being so thick, my hair rinses clean and soft, and feels like you couldn't force a tangle it you wanted to.  I will never be out of this stuff!

Amazing moisture without extra weight

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

Redken's entire All Soft line provides great moisture, but the Heavy Cream conditioner is by far the best of the bunch.  I noticed an immediate change in the texture and shine of my hair once I started using this product.  I am not sure if it is the avocado oil or some other ingredient, but this is an outstanding product.

This is Good Stuff

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Redken All Soft Heavy Cream:

I love this product it is excellent for curly or course hair. I use this product about 3 times a week. It's really easy you just put it on your hair from root to tip and let it sit for 2-5 minutes and wah-la you will have super soft shiny hair.

The smell of this product is very light. It smell really good but it is a subtle avocado smell.

The cost is not so bad if you stalk the big beauty supply stores you can catch a sale and stock up. The product is very concentrated so a little will go along way.

Redken has great products I also use the shampoo and the conditioner from the all soft line. For and added boost of protein use the extreme leave in conditioner it works wonders.