Other Misc. Kitchen Items:
Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle

Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle

Lovely

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

I only use this thermos for hot water. It has great heat retention! OK, anything past 24 hours is pushing it, but if you fill this up at night, it'll still be roughly the same temperature the next morning. It's got a sleek design that I can fit into my backpack. Cheers.

Can't believe how long hot beverages stay hot

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

This thermos keeps coffee really hot all day, it has far exceeded my expectations. I put hot soapy water in it to soak on a Friday, and on Monday the water was still warm! Only difficulty is figuring out what to stick down inside of it to get it cleaned out.

Great thermos

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

I work all day long and on occasion I can't find time to get to eat out, and when i know I'll have one of those days beforehand, I pull out my trusty thermos, one the most practical inventions to transport some healthy soups. I can use it to transport drinks and even some foods, and it maintains the contents at exactly the temperature that I stored them at, cold or hot. The color is beautiful to look at, and the handle is sturdy and quite practical.

When I have too many things to carry, being able to use the strap to carry it along with my purse makes it even handier and more useful.

This is definitely a product that is worth the money, and it seems unbreakable.

I find that the large capacity is exactly what I need. Highly recommended.

Nissan Thermos keeps it warm for long

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

I was in the lookout in the market for a vacuum flask. I needed a good one to keep my coffee warm, not warm, actually hot all day. Since i am a writer and often go out and write, i realized i spent alot of money buying coffee and teas that would get cold faster than me writing a small paragraph, so my solution was to buy myself a nice  vacuum flask that would keep my beverage warm for atleast 6 hours straight.  I had never used one of these vacuum flasks before and even doubted the claims of keeping stuff warm for that long. But as an experiment i chose to buy this piece after reading great reviews online. And then went ahead to test it, i poured hot coffee in the morning before i went out, and took occasional swigs from the flask, after 6 hours it was still warm, not luke warm but warm, which worked for me. I then later learnt that if one pre heats the flask with hot water, the beverage tends to stay hot, which it did, my coffee stay HOT for super long, i was very happy.  This flask looks great, is real tough and keeps stuff warm for real real long

Love that folding handle!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

The **Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle **is a great bargain.  It holds a large amount of liquid and keeps it hot (or cold) for hours.  I love that the handle tucks away since I can fit it in my bag much easier.  The small diameter (approximately the size of a CD disk) also helps.  I also find that the included carry strap is helpful when I want to take liquids along on a longer hike.  I just slip the Thermos over my shoulder and I'm on my way.  The only drawbacks are that sometimes 61 oz is just too much for me to drink and it does get heavy to carry around.

Thermos' always seem to include a dinking cup which I never use. The cup on this model is easy to remove and not reallly necessary for the funtion of the product.  I can pour (or drink) from the container just by unscrewing the cap.  No need to remove it for clear liquids.  I have also taken along soups for lunch and completely removing the cap allows for easy removal of "chunky" contents.

I would recommend this product to anyone who is serious about quality. Thermos has a iron-clad guarantee that they back-up with great customer service.  (Not that you'll need to call them.)

Do your comps before purchasing, and you will find that the price is medium-ranged compared to other like items.  I felt like I was saving when I purchased mine.  I also felt like I'd made a bargain because i knew about the durability of the product based on the brand name.  This won't be something I have to replace due to wear and tear.  I anticipate having my Thermos for a lifetime.

Nissan 61 oz Stainless Steel Bottle is just what my husband need

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

Thermos Nissan 61oz Stainless Bottle was JUST what my husband was looking for. It needed to be large enough to take with him for work and las most of the day. It does!! Whether it's coffee on cold mornings or ice water on hot afternoons, he LOVES it!

Some may think it's a bit expensive for a thermos. I am quite frugal - but I am well aware you get what you pay for! In this case, it was worth every penny. I've been thinking about buying a few more as Holiday gifts for family members. I think just about anyone would have a use for this.

The handle makes it so easy to carry around.

It has been dropped many times, still in one piece!

the thermos nissan is a one of a kind thermos.

from Holt, MI

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

the nisan thermos keeps things hot or cold for a long time because it has two layers of stainless steel both inside and out. the space in between the two layers is airless vaccumed space. the thermos is also unbreakable and has a foldable handle. may seem a little pricey but definetely worth the money.

The Thermas Stainless Steel Bottle is a great buy!

from Mckinney, TX

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

This thermos is great. It keeps the hot beverages hot and cold ones cold for a long period of time. I use it every day for home and work. And the folding handle makes storage easy when your at your work desk and have emptied it to put the handle down and put it in a drawer. A great buy! I did not feel like I went wrong with this!

The Nissan 61oz Stainless Steel Bottle

from Newark, NJ

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

***I purchased the above product because I got tired of clogging up the earth with my plastic water bottles.***

***Now I own two of the  Nissan stainless water bottles....I use one for work and one for home use.***

***I would recommend this product to my family and friends***

Thermos Stainless Steel Bottle is very sturdy.

from Las Cruces, NM

Comments about Thermos Nissan 61 Ounce Stainless Steel Bottle w/Folding Handle:

The thermos is very good that you can put your hot beverage for the long trip on the road with your family, like going n vacation or to work for your breaks.  I would recommend it because of the quality of the stainless steel thermos. My dad had one that came with a case and two cups.