3.3

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Surf's up! Buy cute swimsuits for all in regular & plus sizes.

**Quick View**: **Swimsuits For All** has swimsuits for the whole family at decent prices. Most are fairly conservative types for families or those who just like more coverage. A good site for families to get high quality suits at good prices. **What Swimsuits For All Sells** That is pretty self explanatory but the site sells swimsuits for everyone - men, women, and children in regular (now sizes 8 and up) and plus sizes. They have a wide variety of styles and price ranges for everyone. They also sell a selection pool accessories like sunglasses, pool sandals, hats, and beach bags. They now have many designer styles for higher prices than the regular styles they carry.**My Experience** I wasn't even looking for a swimsuit when I landed at this site via a search for sunglasses last year but the prices were really good and they had some cute styles. I was unsure of sizing even with the good sizing chart so I wrote to customer service. I received an answer the next day and it was pleasant and helpful. I went back and bought a tankini and a few accessories. I had no problem at checkout and got a confirmation number immediately. I got a shipping notice the next day and the order was at my house six days after I placed it. The tankini was as described and fit fine. It isn't like the somewhat racy types sold at Carabella (that I usually buy, I must confess) but it is a nice looking and good fitting suit. I have no complaints. I thought maybe the suit would be too small but I was willing to take a chance because they have free exchanges - they pay for exchanges to go back and to come to you. I didn't need to exchange the suit but I knew if I had to, I could at no charge to me. I had a pleasant and easy shopping experience. **What Makes the Site Cool**You can return unworn, tagged items within 20 days from date of order. You will be charged a 15% restocking fee for returns over $250.00, otherwise you will not charged any sort of return fee. They provide a prepaid return shipping label that takes $5.95 off your return total. You can opt to send your items back and pay shipping yourself if you want as well. ***Exchanges are free to ship back and to receive.*** The company will pay for you to return the item and exchange it. That's an awesome deal! **My Viewpoint**This site has a good variety of swimsuits for everyone. While they don't have ultra sexy or racy suits, almost every style is represented.They have size 8 and up in women's suits and a large variety of plus sizes.This was not the case last year when I bought my smaller suit. I like the free exchange policy and it helped me to decide to buy the bathing suit I was interested in. Knowing I could exchange it for free if it didn't fit or I didn't like the way it looked on me definitely made the difference between buying the suit and not. Customer service is pleasant and accommodating and I had a good experience. I would go back again when I have the need for a swimsuit and I would tell my friends to check the site out. The only thing I wish they had were more underwire cup suits with a little more oomph. As a family swimsuit site though, this is a very reasonably priced retailer with a lot of variety. That is worth at least ***4 stars***!

Great selection, but is it more trouble than it's worth?

On 5/13 I placed an order, with free 3 day express shipping, for a swimsuit (In A Bind plus size swim dress) and a cover up (Short Sleeved Plus Size Button Terry Cover Up by Coco Bay).  I received an email confirmation that I'd receive my order no later than 5/19.  The date came and went, no order.  However, I did receive a charge for my order on 5/19 that posted on my bank account on 5/21.  I sent an email on 5/20 to inquire about my order and to ask for shipping information and a tracking number, as neither was posted on my account page.  I received a very short response that said "This order will ship out today May 30th".  I responded with "I'm assuming you meant today May 20th?  When can I expect my order to arrive?".  No response.  I waited till 5/26, giving the order time to be delivered from a 5/20 shipping date, before sending them another email.  I sent another email on 5/26 at around 8am, again to inquire about my order.  By 3pm I hadn't gotten a response, so I gave them a call.  I was told that they didn't know why my order didn't go out when it should have, didn't know why I never received shipping information, didn't know where my order was at the present and that they'd call the shipping warehouse and find out and give me a call back in 30min.  I never received a call back.  I called again on 5/26 at around 7pm, asking for the tracking information.  I was told that they didn't have any information yet and that they'd call me as soon as they heard back from the shipping warehouse.  I didn't receive a call back on 5/26.  I called again on 5/27 to inquire one last time about my order and I was told that they were having problems between the shipping warehouse computers and their computers regarding tracking numbers.  They said there was a tech there fixing the problem as we spoke and that they would call me back as soon as they received the tracking info.  I didn't receive a call back on 5/27.  I called on 5/28 to cancel my order and I was finally given a tracking number.  My order was finally delivered that same day, 5/28.

Not only did I receive my free 3 day shipping order 2 weeks after it was placed, but I also found out today that I have been billed twice for my order.  Once on 5/19 posting on 5/21, then another charge on 5/26 which posted on 5/28.  I had to call back today and request a refund on one of the charges.  At first they said only one charge was showing up in their system.  After a short conversation about my complete willingness to provide any and all proof,  I was told that my refund would show up in my account in 24-48hrs.  Once again, I have to play the "wait and see" game.

My rating of "below average" was based on the period from placing my order to its delivery and the actual order itself.  I was very pleased with the order itself; it was correct and exactly as advertised.  I've used both frequently since they've arrived and I can say the swimsuit is excellent and the cover up is cozy.  The period from order to delivery was horrible, as you've already read above.  I feel as if customer service made little effort for satisfaction till I called to cancel my order.  Plus, billing me twice on top of this just added more needless frustration.  I thought the trouble with my order situation was finally over, now I have one more issue to take care of before I can call my order complete.  The trouble I had to deal with regarding my order has cast a shadow on my trust in the company.  A below average rating was given because the merchandise can only carry a company so far, customer service and satisfaction completes the trust.  After all of this, I can't say whether or not I'll ever order from swimsuitsforall.com again.  They do have a very nice and large selection.  If I did find a need to order again I would definitely ask myself at the time, would this be more trouble than it's worth?

Poorly fitting swimsuits, bad return policy

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

What a joke to say they have "Swimsuits For All" because they don't. Presumably if you have a large DD bust line, then you are also a super plus size because the DD cups in one pieces suits only come in sizes 18+ What about women with large busts who wear a smaller size? Well then you're out of luck. Guess this swimsuit company has never seen a woman of an average size with a DD bust before. And when you order a suit and find out it doesn't fit - guess what, you can return it but you have to pay for the shipping BOTH WAYS if you want a refund. Otherwise they will give you a gift card which is useless if they don't have any suits that fit.

Love them

from Cumming, GA

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

I ordered 2 swimsuits on 5/21. They arrived today. Exactly what I ordered. The size was perfect and I love both the suits. Would definitely order from this company again and would recommend to friends and family.

Faulty product with no warranty

from Brisbane, Australia

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

I purchased a chlorine resistant Xtra Life Lycra Coral Zip Vest Boy Shortini in mid January 2017. It took about a month to arrive and I was initially happy with the set. I use the swim set at our local pool 2 - 3 times per week. The top is fine but the bottoms started fading and the fabric is deteriorating badly in a short space of time, I contacted them in March 2017 advising them of the problem, I had only been using the product 5 - 6 weeks. I took photos and sent it to their Customer Support team asking what they would do about warranty. I followed the care instructions to the letter. They keep coming back with care instructions and how you shouldn't use the product in a public pool etc. "HELLO" i just purchased a chlorine resistant swimsuit set, one would expect it to be suitable for use in a chlorine pool. I have had response after response, each time the respond I respond right back requesting warranty. I feel extremely insulted that the want me to purchase the replacement at a discounted rate and pay for shipping, I certainly don't feel I should have to spend any money with them to get warranty on their product that was faulty.

Has anyone made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission in the USA?
Cath

Bad Shipping and Return Policy

from Minnesota

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

Shipping took longer than any other site that I have every ordered from hope you don't have to return anything. Took at least a week to get my swimsuits and when I had to return part of my order it has taken two weeks for them to process the return and they only processed one of the three items I returned and on the one they did process they didn't give me a full refund. DONT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE TO MAKE A RETURN

Love my new suits

from Ontario Canada

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

Received my new suits and I'm thrilled with them even with exchange rates on u.s. dollar and duties paid I paid about the same as I would had I bought from a store here. Really nice fabric great fit and prettier than anything I've seen here.Let's face it ladies, when you get a bathing suit you really like its priceless. I ordered 2 more, Figii here I come.

DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS

from INDIANNA

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR. SWIM SUIT FOR ALL KEEP YOUR POINTS. THEY SHOULD BE SUED AND OUT OF BUSINESS. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

In love with my new suit!

from Highlands, NJ

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

I was planning a trip with my boyfriend and realized that all of my old suits were very outdated. Time for a refresh! I found this site from the ads on Facebook and knew that swimsuitsforall really catered to the, as Tyra Banks would say it, "fiercely real" woman. There are so many different options for so many different body types. I have some issues in the tummy region and I had no problem finding the perfect high waisted bikini to cover what I need! It makes me feel sexy, strong and confident! I would absolutely recommend this site to a friend, overall a great experience!

Gorgeous swimsuits - I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase!

from Hawthorne, New Jersey

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

I recently purchased a couple of tankini tops for my vacation, and I am beyond impressed by the quality of these suits. I bought the Maui Tie Front Halter Tankini and Rosewood Tie Front Halter Tankini, both of which are stunning - they look just like the picture, except better! They're vibrant and the fabric is sturdy, but not too heavy. I am always skeptical about ordering separates because you can never be sure if the fit will be right, but these sizes are spot on. I am a size 14 and broad-shouldered, and these tops were flattering on my figure, as they both highlighted my bust and concealed my tummy, which is exactly what I was looking for! These tanks are great if you want the perfect amount of coverage without looking like you're wearing clothes on the beach to go swimming. I will definitely be stocking up soon. Thanks swimsuitsforall!

Amazing swimsuit selection!

from Sausalito, CA

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

Wow - I was really blown away by this online site's swimsuit selection. It's tough to find suits, off-season, or styles that aren't designed for a size 8. So many beautiful prints, styles and the site was very easy to navigate. I ordered several different brands and a few cute coverups. I had to exchange a one-piece and tankini set for another size, but my return was processed quickly and I received an email from their customer service department quickly. I'll definitely shop this site the next time I need to buy another swimsuit.

incredible swimsuit shopping experience

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about SwimsuitsForAll.com:

I have never in my life had such an amazing experience when shopping for swimwear. They have so many options for cute swimsuits – something I rarely see for curvy girls like myself. I LOVED the suits I received and will be shopping again!