3.3
Other Clothings:
Clothing Websites
SwimsuitsForAll.com

Poorly fitting swimsuits, bad return policy

What a joke to say they have "Swimsuits For All" because they don't. Presumably if you have a large DD bust line, then you are also a super plus size because the DD cups in one pieces suits only come in sizes 18+ What about women with large busts who wear a smaller size? Well then you're out of luck. Guess this swimsuit company has never seen a woman of an average size with a DD bust before. And when you order a suit and find out it doesn't fit - guess what, you can return it but you have to pay for the shipping BOTH WAYS if you want a refund. Otherwise they will give you a gift card which is useless if they don't have any suits that fit.

Atlanta, GA

Love them

I ordered 2 swimsuits on 5/21. They arrived today. Exactly what I ordered. The size was perfect and I love both the suits. Would definitely order from this company again and would recommend to friends and family.

Cumming, GA

true

Faulty product with no warranty

I purchased a chlorine resistant Xtra Life Lycra Coral Zip Vest Boy Shortini in mid January 2017. It took about a month to arrive and I was initially happy with the set. I use the swim set at our local pool 2 - 3 times per week. The top is fine but the bottoms started fading and the fabric is deteriorating badly in a short space of time, I contacted them in March 2017 advising them of the problem, I had only been using the product 5 - 6 weeks. I took photos and sent it to their Customer Support team asking what they would do about warranty. I followed the care instructions to the letter. They keep coming back with care instructions and how you shouldn't use the product in a public pool etc. "HELLO" i just purchased a chlorine resistant swimsuit set, one would expect it to be suitable for use in a chlorine pool. I have had response after response, each time the respond I respond right back requesting warranty. I feel extremely insulted that the want me to purchase the replacement at a discounted rate and pay for shipping, I certainly don't feel I should have to spend any money with them to get warranty on their product that was faulty. Has anyone made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission in the USA? Cath

Brisbane, Australia

Bad Shipping and Return Policy

Shipping took longer than any other site that I have every ordered from hope you don't have to return anything. Took at least a week to get my swimsuits and when I had to return part of my order it has taken two weeks for them to process the return and they only processed one of the three items I returned and on the one they did process they didn't give me a full refund. DONT ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU WON'T HAVE TO MAKE A RETURN

Minnesota

Love my new suits

Received my new suits and I'm thrilled with them even with exchange rates on u.s. dollar and duties paid I paid about the same as I would had I bought from a store here. Really nice fabric great fit and prettier than anything I've seen here.Let's face it ladies, when you get a bathing suit you really like its priceless. I ordered 2 more, Figii here I come.

Ontario Canada

DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS

THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR. SWIM SUIT FOR ALL KEEP YOUR POINTS. THEY SHOULD BE SUED AND OUT OF BUSINESS. DON'T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCUMBAGS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

INDIANNA

false

In love with my new suit!

I was planning a trip with my boyfriend and realized that all of my old suits were very outdated. Time for a refresh! I found this site from the ads on Facebook and knew that swimsuitsforall really catered to the, as Tyra Banks would say it, "fiercely real" woman. There are so many different options for so many different body types. I have some issues in the tummy region and I had no problem finding the perfect high waisted bikini to cover what I need! It makes me feel sexy, strong and confident! I would absolutely recommend this site to a friend, overall a great experience!

Highlands, NJ

true

Gorgeous swimsuits - I am EXTREMELY happy with my purchase!

I recently purchased a couple of tankini tops for my vacation, and I am beyond impressed by the quality of these suits. I bought the Maui Tie Front Halter Tankini and Rosewood Tie Front Halter Tankini, both of which are stunning - they look just like the picture, except better! They're vibrant and the fabric is sturdy, but not too heavy. I am always skeptical about ordering separates because you can never be sure if the fit will be right, but these sizes are spot on. I am a size 14 and broad-shouldered, and these tops were flattering on my figure, as they both highlighted my bust and concealed my tummy, which is exactly what I was looking for! These tanks are great if you want the perfect amount of coverage without looking like you're wearing clothes on the beach to go swimming. I will definitely be stocking up soon. Thanks swimsuitsforall!

Hawthorne, New Jersey

Amazing swimsuit selection!

Wow - I was really blown away by this online site's swimsuit selection. It's tough to find suits, off-season, or styles that aren't designed for a size 8. So many beautiful prints, styles and the site was very easy to navigate. I ordered several different brands and a few cute coverups. I had to exchange a one-piece and tankini set for another size, but my return was processed quickly and I received an email from their customer service department quickly. I'll definitely shop this site the next time I need to buy another swimsuit.

Sausalito, CA

incredible swimsuit shopping experience

I have never in my life had such an amazing experience when shopping for swimwear. They have so many options for cute swimsuits - something I rarely see for curvy girls like myself. I LOVED the suits I received and will be shopping again!

Brooklyn, NY