3.8
Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection

Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection

3.8

I love to have fun

The first thing I noticed about the De-Frizz collection was how great it smelled. My hair is super frizzy and it's so hard to find frizz products out there that smell good. I have tried almost everything under the sun to control my frizzy hair, and thus far I haven't had an really positive results. When I tried the de-frizz collection, though, I could see results almost immediately. My hair was smoother and shinier than it's been in years. It also kept that great smell in my hair all day. I love this product, but I do wish the de-frizzing property would last longer. It only lasted five or six hours for me. Also, there is a little bit of oily/waxy build-up that will stay in your hair until the next time you wash it. The build-up isn't very appearant, but you can feel it, especially up by your scalp. This didn't really both me, though, because of how great it made my hair look. Overall, though, I think this is a great product and I would definitely recommend it.

Not impressed with Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection

I tried the **Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection** and was not to happy with it.  The first couple of days I used **Sunsilk De-Frizz shampoo and conditioner** my hair felt great but did not look good at all.  It left me with lots of fly aways, and frizz.  I did not feel that it really did anything that an average regular shampoo and conditioner does.

**The Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection** claims to leave hair smooth and frizz free.  I did not find this to be true.  The shampoo is a good shampoo but it did nothing for the frizz.   The rest of the collection was not so great and caused a lot of product build up.  I usually only have to wash my hair once every other day.  I was finding that with this collection my hair got very oily fast and I had to wash it more often. One good thing about this product is, it does smell fantastic.

I would not recommend the **Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection** to anyone. It does not work on frizz and is way over priced.

Didn't work for my hair

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

Had a coupon so I tried the shampoo and conditioner. My hair is naturally curly and it did NOT help with the frizziness. When I leave the house in the morning, I want my hair to look good, not like I've just stuck my finger in a light socket! I now buy a more expensive brand haircare that works great!

so frizzless

from somerville, MA

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

i really think that this is one of the best ways to stop frizz,i use it everyday and have never ever had less frizz in my life .i gave some to my daughter an she loved it also.now i have to hide my bottle it is a little pricey but i can say it is worth the price , i don't need the frizz serum anymore so the cost really evens out in the long run.

Not for my hair.

from Austell, GA

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

I bought this product because of a review I read on a hair forum. I have natural hair. I did not use the shampoo or conditioner, only the de-frizzing creme. However, this creme did absolutely nothing for my frizzies. Okay....the requirement is 250 characters but I have absolutely nothing else to say other than - It simply did not work for me & MY hair. :-)

Good for use with flat iron

from Independence, LA

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

I've been using Sunsilk's De-Frizz line for about 3 months now and my hair looks, well.. calmer! I've flat-ironed for years, but I still ended up frizzy at the end of the day. Now my hair maintains its smoothness much longer, though it will never be 100%. It's also cheap if you buy it on sale and use manufacturer's coupons. The drugs stores have it on sale all the time.

Great for dry humid weather!

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

I used this product and was very impressed with how soft my hair was, how manageable it was, and how the product did not leave my hair greasy. many products that I have used that are along the same lines as this have left my hair greasy feeling.... this does not. It does have a scent..... it smells wonderful. GOD BLESS!!!

it works, but is expensive

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

So i paid the outragous 4.99 for the  bottle but to be honestly i have very frizzy hair that nothing keeps down and ths did work it wasn't that bad thoght i would be happyer if it was cheaper  becase there are other brands that work just as good and are cheaper. idid ke the smell, and i also did like the amont of prodct you got.

not worth the money or effort it took to use it

from Grove, OK

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

i have given this product not 1, not 2, but 3 chances at changing my mind. all three times i end up regretting that i bought it. i love my curls but feel as if i've let them down when i use this product, literally, i lose more and more curl with each use. as for fighting frizz, i'd say it falls short there as well because my hair is frizzier now than before i used it and the only place i've ever noticed a lack of frizz was on the very top of my head. i'd also like to say that it's lacking in the fragrance department. it might smell pleasant and clean while shampooing, but you can't smell it an hour later.

This product delivers what it says it will.Highly recommended!

from Chardon, OH

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

Sunsilk De-Frizz is a Shampoo, Conditioner, and Creme set that says it will reduce you frizz up to 80%. After trying all three parts of this product, I can tell you that it works great. It really de-frizzed and is just as simple as that.I really love ths product and I use it now in my own home! Also I thought it was kind of cool that when I first used it, it was green! So all in all I highly recommend you using this product!

Shampoo and conditioner dont work but CREME does!!

from Lawndale, CA

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

i bought the de-frizz shampoo and conditioner but left my hair normal, i guess nothing can really leave hair without flyaways right after the shower, lets face it, water washes it off and when hair dries up its always going to be frizzy no matter what shampoo or conditioner we use. The de-frizz Leave in Creme is the best!! ive tried every anti-frizz lotion there is (not gels, i mean cremes) and compared to Pantene, Vo5, Garnier, even Sebastians potion 9 (which cost me 15 bucks) this is by far the best one. I think Sunsilk really got something good with this product.

Im a tester, i test products until i find a good one and even then i keep testing, trust me when i say i've tried over 14 brands of anti frizz lol. this is the only one i've bought more than once.

Great for taming curly or frizzy hair.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection:

I have curly/wavy hair and I like using the Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection.  I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and didn't think it really made much of a different, but I use the styling creme whenever I leave my hair curly.  I actually ran out of the styling creme and my hair did not work for me.  As soon as I step out of the shower, my hair just seems to frizz.  The styling creme helps to add moisture and hold the curls together.  It doesn't take much of the styling creme to help hold the curls together.  And I love that it doesn't weigh down the curls like hairspray and hairgel.  I think the scent of the styling creme smells good and it lasts all day long.

The shampoo and conditioner of the Sunsilk De-Frizz Collection make your hair seem a bit softer, but I don't think they help with the frizz.  I honestly think all shampoos and conditioners work pretty much the same.  I'm sure it helps to use all the products together.