Other Shampoos:
Suave

god deal for the price

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Suave Performance Series Shampoo Plus Conditioner 2 in 1, Regular Formula 14.5oz.:

Suave performance series plus 2 n 1 shampoo and conditioner is a  bargain in my book.  Now someone else might disagree because  we all are different and what works for me might give you hives.  I used to laugh at Suave commercials.  I thought they were making false claims.  ut one day when I did not have money for name brands and I saw Suave in the Drug Store and I decided to choose Suave.  And I am very satisfied with all their products especially this brand of shampoo/conditioner. Suave performance series 2 n 1 leaves my hair soft and silky. My scalp feels clean and fresh.  I have to switch shampoos often because if I use one brand for too long it will lose it's effectiveness on my hair.  I don't  know why I am wired that way.  Having sad that  Suave is one I return to.  The price is right and I am satisfied with the results. I like that I can shampoo and condition my hair at the same time. Suave  also smells  pretty good.

suave professional doesnt mean better

from San Francisco, CA

I bought this shampoo in hopes of getting a feeling i just got shampooed at the salon with a great clean feel and my hair to feel moisturized. Well, I didn't . Also, i thought the 2 in 1 would be nice and my hair would feel conditioned as well. Nope, it didn't. My hair felt very stripped of its oils and dry after using this shampoo, and hair got greasy the next day - so it didnt seem to clean very well even though the label says "professional". I was very disappointed with this 2 in 1 shampoo. The only plus was the price (i had a coupon, but otherwise this is very affordable) and the nice mild smell. Otherwise, it really felt like watered down shampoo, exactly the opposite of how it was advertised! i wouild rather pay a bit more for a entry level shampoo that costs the same as this. bottle design is nothing extraordinary either. This was my first time trying suave products too. i did receive a coupon to try this product for free.

I've used Suave 2-in-1 Shampoo, Regular Formula for many years!

from Irmo, SC

Hello everyone!  I am glad we can all share our information and opinions on great products like Suave 2-in-1 Performance Series Shampoo (regular formula) here on Viewpoints.  I have been using this shampoo for several years now, and I am glad Suave has continued to make such an awesome hair product for a low price for this long.  I used to buy higher priced shampoos for all hair types, and one day I was shopping when I saw that Suave had a similar product.  I have a normal hair type, or close to it which I am sure a lot of men around my age (I'm 32 years old) can say also. Sometimes my hair can become somewhat dry or greasy, but this 2-in-1 Suave shampoo leaves my hair smooth and balanced.  It smells great too, but it isn't overpowering like other products.  This has been my choice for years, and I am fortunate that Suave still makes this product because many brands discontinue certain products even though they are widely purchased.  I realize every now and then a change can be good, but not with this much of a good thing.  I hope Suave continues to provide products like this with outstanding performance. You should switch today! You'll save money and have the best shampoo available.