Other Shampoos:

Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash

Pros

Cons

Suave Men 3 in 1: Triple Your Pleasure

My admiration and my satisfaction for Suave Men 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner is well known by anyone who knows my shampoo shopping habits. So when I discovered that not only was there a Suave shampoo for men that took care of my shampoo and conditioning needs, but would also take care of my needs when it came to body wash, I knew I needed to make an investment in such a product. Not only did the Suave Men 3 in 1 continue to satisfy my needs when it came to a shampoo that conditioned as well, but as an added bonus, my needs when it come to body wash were satisfied as well. The same deep clean feeling that I felt in my hair and down into my scalp I also felt down in the pores of my skin. I felt clean, refreshed, and re-energized from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet. On top of that, there is the usual pleasing scent that comes with Suave's shampoo products for men. All of these factors add up to one pleasing final equation: Suave Men 3 in 1 gives you the best of all three worlds, and I cannot help but give it the highest recommendation.

Shocked that others rated this so high.

I would never have purchased hair products like this, but my husband happened to pick it up himself. With all these girls in the house, he wanted something more masculine (and cheap, I say). He has a great head of hair for a guy his age, so good shampoo and conditioner will make a difference for him. Here's what he pretty much had to say about it: The smell wasn't overpowering so that's good, but that's not something I care about anyways. My hair felt so so, especially after using it for a couple of weeks. It seems thinner and plain.
He thought maybe because it was a combination shampoo/conditioner, but he's tried WEN before and liked it, so that shouldn't make a difference. He said he would not buy it again. About the only good thing he liked is that it's inexpensive. He has agreed to leave the hair product shopping to me from now on.

Shocked that others rated this so high.

from Wisconsin

• Hair Type:
  • Straight Hair

My new favorite men's shampoo!

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

This shampoo works well: conditions without being greasy; smells nice (no flowers or fruits); lathers well; and rinses out clean. I have a bar of soap and this shampoo in the shower here, amid the dozens of woman's conditioners, shampoos, soaps, etc

I'll first start by saying that I'm ultra picky when it comes to what touches my hair. I would best describe my hair as very fine (a.k.a. baby thin) - I've learned to do without gels and heavy conditioners, as they just leave my hair looking too thin and greasy. My hair normally looks great, just when I use the right products!

The part that I love best about this shampoo is that it is very gentle. It provides the right amount of cleaning, with a touch of conditioner. This is very important for me, as past experience with other "2-in-1" products typically left my hair looking oily and greasy the morning after. This is one of the few products where I could actually consider going a day without another wash.

For the price, you really can't beat the value. I'm a total hair nut, and I consider this one of the best shampoos that I've used in years - try it for yourself and believe!

Love this stuff!

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

I absolutely love the Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash for the men I love in my life. This is a very reasonably priced product that you can literally use for everything. I can run into the store and grab one thing for everything and not have to stand in the middle of the isle looking dumb trying to figure out what is going to be easiest to my step son and my husband to use that is not to many different products. I personally love the Suave brand products because they are always reliable and I never have to worry that we are going to hate them. I would recommend for anyone looking for something to buy that is an all in one for the men in your life this is a great start. I will continue to buy this for the ease of it alone.

My husband uses this body wash and has never once complained about it's effectiveness. His skin always feels clean and fresh no matter how dirty or what he was doing before he got in the shower and used this.

I personally love the way my husband smells after he gets out of the shower and has used this. The scent is a great smell but not an over powering one. I have a very sensitive nose and HATE strong smells because they cause me a headache.

Suave Men 3 in 1: Triple Your Pleasure

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

A great new all in one soap for men

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

I was excited to see that this product was especially made for men. There are so many different bath and shower products out there for women out there and so many things are generally geared towards women. This product has been formulated and made for a man and my husband loves it.

I like that I can buy this three in one shower product and save money by only having one instead of three and it works great according to my husband who was happy to see a company finally make a product that was geared and formulated for men. My husband has very thick hair and he gets dandruff easily from a lot of products so he has tried many products and to no avail. This three in one product works great for him and his hair is much healthier.

I like that this product was formulated for men right down to the fragrance. This three in one soap has a scent that is light but smells great and not like vanilla.

Suave 3 in 1 Men's Hair & Body Citrus Rush is great

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

I love all my Suave Professionals products. All of them. I got the Shampoo and Conditioners for my husband, too. First they had the separate shampoo and conditioner, then the 2 in 1, and then, the genius of Suave, they came out with Suave Professional Men's 3 in 1 Hair and Body Citrus Rush which is all of the above, plus! It is shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one. Get it all done at once in one bottle!

My husband is actually the one who was picking up some Suave Professional Conditioner for me and looking for his 2 in 1 product as well, when he called me and said they had a new 3 in 1 product with body wash as well and should he try it... to which I said sure! We hadn't gone wrong with Suave Professionals in the past and I doubted this new product would disappoint.

Well, it hasn't. It does all it claims to. It is a nice, fresh, masculine scent. It cleans his hair. It conditions his hair. He gets clean all over. What more could a guy want? (in a shower product, that is.)

Highly recommended.

good product for the price

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

Suave products deliver the same results as name brand products. Suave costs less and saves money. My husband and sons shower with Suave Men 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and body wash.  SInce I do most of the shopping I like Suave 3 n 1. It saves space in the shower shelf. One bottle takes up less space than 3.  My men can shampoo condition and shower in one swipe. I like the smell and the low price.  They lke the convienience  of  all in one bottle. I enjoy the clean fresh smell after my husband uses Suave 3 in 1.

Best Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

from Everett, WA

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

I use Suave for men 3 in 1 all the time for my showers. It the most greatest bath product, you get a shampoo, conditioner, and a body wash formula all mixed into one. Now I don't have to buy multiple products for my bath I just get one and use it for the whole body. It makes my hair softer, and it's easier to dry my hair out after the shower. It smells great too, and I don't get mixtures of the sent of the shampoo, body wash, and conditioner mixed up. It always smells fresh and new, and it makes me feel fresh and new. I reccomend this to every man to use, stop waisting money on multiple bath products that don't wrk too well when mixed with other products. This is a money saver. You'll save three times as much as you would have to pay to get a three of the bath products. This one tube is going to also save you space and time. It's a big container and keeps it all in there to last a long time, you also wouldn't have to make room for the extra bottles of other bath products.

Good All Around Body Wash

from Pamplin, VA

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

I tried this 3-in-1 body wash, shampoo, and conditioner when I lived in a college dorm.  It was really useful because it allowed me to take just one bottle and a towell into the shower as oppossed to an entire basket of equipment.  As a body wash this product  is really second to none.  The shampoo and conditioner were also great for me.  I have *very *oily hair and this product stripped much fo the oil out of my hair.  Those with dry to normal hair my have problems with this aspect of the product, but it worked very well for me.  I cannot speak to the quality of the hair conditioning performed by this product as it is really the only combined shampoo/conditioner I've ever used (I've never used a stand alone conditioner).  I very much enjoyed using this product, and keep a bottle in my travel bag for when I travel.  Its very useful because just like in the dorm it cuts down on how much I have to pack.  Its very inexpensive and smells good, but I wish there were multiple scents to choose from.

Suave 3 in 1 is a bargain!

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Suave Men 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash:

Let's face it, men like to keep things simple in the shower.  One bottle that can wash them from head to toe is sure to be a winner with them.  Suave is constantly coming up with ways to keep Health and Beauty products affordable without sacrificing quality.   I have never been disappointed by any Suave product.  The Suave Men 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash is pleasantly scented.  It's not too over-powering.  However, it really doesn't stand out as a must-have scent.  It is what it is---a bathing product for men.  As a married mother of 4 boys, I am always looking for cost-effective, quality products for every need.  Suave certainly provides us with a way to meet those needs without having to settle for something lacking quality.  We will continue to purchase Suave Men 3 in 1 Shampoo, Conditioner and  Body Wash.  The convenience of being able to find it in nearly every store that sells bath and beauty products keeps us going back for more!