Other Shampoos:

Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Axe 2 in 1 shamooo leaves my hair in fantastic shape

This is another product that I absolutely love. Every thing about it to me is fantastic. The way it makes my hair feel when I use it. The way it smells is amazing and the way my fiance loves the smell of it is even better. The only two drawbacks that I can see is that there are other products that do a much better job of cleaning styling products out of your hair and there are other products that go a little further but for usage when my hair is short and I don't need to style it I think Axe is my favorite because it is a little less expensive and leaves my hair soft and smelling great.

it does not do a great job when I am using styling products but for the cost it is the best product I have found when my hair just needs general cleaning. It does soften my hair quite a bit and since it is a 2 in one product it makes it much easier and takes up less room in my shower.

I Absolutely love the smell. I like all the varieties and my fiance does too.

One Step. Youthful and very intense fragrance.

Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo works well and is easy to use.  It's nice for my husband to have only one bottle in the shower and to be able to speed up his morning shower routine by only have to wash and rinse once instead of applying and rinsing both a shampoo and a conditioner.  The results are good.  His hair is very clean and very soft and easy to style after using it.

The smell is quite intense,though.  It's strongly scented and the scent sticks around longer than many other shampoos and conditioners.  If you like the scent,that's an asset.  However, if you're not thrilled with the scent, you're going to be dealing with a pretty heavy dose of it at first, and a light lingering of it even hours later.  If my husband showers with it before work at 5 AM, and I put my nose very close to his head after I get off at 6 PM, I can still smell the shampoo a little.

The scent is a very youthful smell.  Its scent is very much like the axe body spray scents. It's sort of athletic smelling, but more cologne-ish than shampooish.   It would be very appropriate for teenage boys and young men.  I think it's a little brighter and crisper than what I'd ideally like for my husband.  I prefer a warmer, darker, spicier, more classic scent.

I think if you just used the the shampoo, it would be fine regardless of age.  But using it in conjunction with other Axe products sort of multiplies the effect.  My husband uses Axe body wash (the Dark Temptations and the leather smelling one) and deoderant (the new minty one) both of those smell terrific by themselves.  But the body wash and the shampoo and deoderant together are a bit much for a mature married professional man.  The shampoo is one Axe fragrance layer too many for my taste.  It's not so bad that he's not going to finish the bottle or anything, but when this bottle runs out, I'm going to recommend he choose a different brand of two in one next time.

Axe 2 in 1 shamooo leaves my hair in fantastic shape

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I Absolutely love the smell. I like all the varieties and my fiance does too.

The best yet.

from Rome,GA

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I tried this simply because it was new to me and I didn't like what I had just run out of. In most instances I really have no preference of this sort of item. I normally let my wife choose to pick out what she likes for fragrance or whatever reasons. I chose this because I liked the smell and had use other AXE products and knew the quality would be good at very least.
I also like the design of the top it has a push button type top that pops open when you push it. This simple feature is important to me due to the ease of opening with wet and arthritic hands. Another small good point that I found to be a pleasant surprise is that the design of the bottle stood straight up like a normal old fashioned bottle and did not sit on it's on lid, allowing it to drip and run wild upon opening, to later leave a sticky mess all over itself.

The AXE shampoo/conditioner worked exceptionally well in regards to amount used and desired effect achieved with the conditioning. A small amount goes along way. The conditioning effect was very good, far better than I imagined any combo product could be, and I have tried a few.

I really enjoyed the scent it was pleasant and not overwhelming, with no sudden breathtaking puff of perfume upon popping open the top.

Pretty good shampoo

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I used to use axe deodorant and spray so I figured why not try out their shampoo. I was a little skeptical about it at first because I didn't think that the company could pull it off but I decided to give them a chance. I can't lie I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked and how good it smelled. Since it is a combined formula of shampoo and conditioner it also helped me save a little money so that always helps.

When it comes to cleaning your hair I feel like it is pretty effective and it also leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean because you can feel it working as soon as you apply it to your head. It may not be the most effective but it does get the job done for me.

The scent smells pretty good I have gotten a lot of compliments about it whenever I used so that made me feel like I made a pretty good choice. It actually lasts long unlike some of the other shampoos I have had in the past which is a great thing.

I like this!

from Plymouth, PA

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

My wife purchased this for me and I really like it. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. It has just the right amount of scent and works well with other Axe scented products. This shampoo also cleans the scalp well. It is definitely a real shampoo for men. I like having my own products and this is one I will continue to use. I think it is definitely made for men's needs. I highly recommend this 2 in 1. It is priced well and lasts.

Cleans the hair and scalp well. Leaves the hair soft.

Just the right amount of scent.

Axe 2 in 1 works surprisingly well

from Pasadena, CA

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Axe is mostly known for the deodorants it makes, as well as those raunchy television commercials. But they do have some nice products like this particular one. Normally the two in one shampoos that combine a conditioner seldom work well, i know as i've have tried several before. This one is a clear winner. I was lucky enough to get this one on a discount as well as an extra 25% promotion offer. It lasted me real long and i have used it very often. It has a nice smell, not to overpowering , just perfect and yes it does make you hair quite soft. It takes up less space in your shower cabinet or your gym bag, as you just have on bottle to tag along. My only problem with this shampoo plus conditioner is that its a bit pricey. But then if you take into account that you wouldn't need to buy a conditioner it seems fine.

Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo is great for teen and tween boys

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

For years I avoided buying Axe products because the Axe brand is pricier than the products I normally buy but with sons who are 15,14, and 12, I gave in to their requests for Axe. Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo works well on all of the hair, regardless of length and cut. Their hair looks clean, shiny, and untangled. Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo leaves their hair smelling great. My sons take more showers when they use Axe products! At Christmas time there are often Axe gift "combos" which usually have shampoo and antipersperant bundled together which makes for a great deal. Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo is well worth the extra cost because my teen and tween boys will actually USE it without my nagging! They look good and smell great using Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo!

Axe 2 in 1 is nice

from New York, NY

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

i like all things that give you double the value that they originally intend to. So i have a stock pile of reversible jackets and other two in one items and products. I was very happy when i saw this shampoo as i am a fan of the axe range of products and have always used them whenever i can. It was nice to see them take their conditioner and put it into the shampoo to make it one neat cheap shampoo bottle. The nice thing about the axe range of shampoos is, that it actually makes your hair very soft, and gives out a nice smell, though to some people it maybe be extra strong, i like the extra strong smell and am not a big fan of subtle smells. This shampoo works up quite a lather and in one go you have the shampoo business as well as the conditioner business all taken care of, This not only lands up saving you time but some money as well as you don't need to buy many bottles for the same function. Its not expensive and the bottle i bought had an extra 25% added on to it. I should have bought a few more as later i realized it was a promotional offer for this nice two in one shampoo.

AXE Shampoo is just okay

from Hazel Crest, IL

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

Washing your hair of course is an everyday part of life and ive been though plenty of them, including this 2 in 1 axe. To be honest i really don't see the big deal about axe. Yes it does smell very good and has a manly scent that will get noticed, but thats about all it really does and you can find alot of othet shampoos that smell just like this if not better. Plus the smell doesn't even last all day like it claims. I will say this though it is nice and easy especially for us guys to have a 2 in 1 type bottle to get shampoo and conditioning all done at once but i really cant tell the difference between this stuff and other shampoo i use beside the price. Every time i go to the store i see axe at an extermely higher price then its compititors. Why should i pay that much when i can find another shampoo that works the same. Im not totally saying this is a bad product but i do think it is worth the very high price when a cheaper brand can do just the same. Overall i think axe is just priced a little too high for the results that you get.

Axe 2 in 1 is very effective

from New York, NY

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have used the Axe brand of deodorants for a while now and find them pretty good, but i was never inclined to use any of their other products as i never associated them with the Axe brand. I was moving to a new apartment  in nyc which had a very cramped bathroom, like most of the do. And i had these humongous costco type shampoo conditioner  bottles which would just choke my  shower shelf, so i decided to get rid of them and buy smaller bottles instead. In the market i came across the axe 2 in 1, it was the only one left so i assumed it was a popular buy and i decided to try something new out, i was very skeptical as a 2 in 1 is normally a scam concept for me. the price was decent and the  bottle fairly large. The first time i used it my hair had this really nice smell, and once the hair dried up, it was really soft, i have wavy hair, so when it gets soft one can actually feel it. I was very happy with the shampoos result, the space it saved as well as the  nice container and flip lid.

Axe shampoo is awesome!

from El Segundo, CA

Comments about Axe 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner:

I have never been a big fan of axe products particularly because i use to think the commercials were an overkill. And the products would never work. One day i was at target and had to buy a shampoo in a hurry, as i was leaving for college, i came across this particular brand in the shampoo aisle and noticed it as it was a 2 in 1. I thought that was a good deal, kill two birds with one stone, every inefficient students dream. And to top off this particular one was giving 25% more as some sort of offer, so without much thought i picked it up. I reached my college after a 6 hour drive and used it as soon as soon as i hit my bathroom. I was pleasantly surprised as this product worked real good! not only did it clean my hair better than i expected it would, its conditioner did its job as well. This is the first time a shampoo as not overly dried my hair, it left it soft and smelling nice, and ofcourse saved my from having had to buy 2 bottles, shampoo/conditioner separately. The smell is awesome, nothing like what i thought it would be thanks to those cheesy commercials, i am going to try more axe products as this one is a winner in my books