4.9

Cons

These pads are great!

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

These pads absorb a LOT of fluid! I have worn these on my heaviest day and haven't had any leak problems - not even close to a leak! These work great for light days too, or when you expect your period to start. Plus, they're so thin there's no worry of anything being visible.

Stayfree is my #1 choice

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

I am the type of person that once I find a product that I like, I stick with it. It seems so many brands are always trying to improve their products by changing formulas, materials, etc- but in a lot of the cases, they don't actually improve for the person that was in love with their original item.

That being said, the brand that I used to be loyal to, made changes to the product they had. I then decided to try Stayfree and have been faithful for about 10 years now. The cotton is soft and the materials are absorbant. The adhesive sticks well to my panties, so they don't shift all over like some of the other brands. I am also a plus sized woman, so I tend to need a bit more protection in areas smaller women don't usually have to worry about. The gentle scent is really a nice touch, and doesn't seem to affect the pH of my body like other brands and materials do.

Protection is awesome. I never worry that I am leaking out/off of the pad.

The Stayfree Ultra Thin Thermo Ciontrol is like no other!

from Cookeville, TN

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

i have used the always ultra thins for years. i considered it the best with having the leak guard and wings. they were pretty comfortable for a pad. i received one of these in the mail and saw thermo control and had to try it. i am very impressed. it seems to absorb more and actually keep you dry. i do feel more cooler down there and dont have that smell you get from that time of the month. even with the wings, it is still comfortable. put one on and spend your day doing what you want and need to do and let stayfree worry about the rest. to be able to live your life without spending those days worrying about leaking and smelling makes it worth the money.

Thermo Control works!

from Georgetown, OH

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

This pad is Fantastic. Thermo Control keeps you really dry! It whicks mouisture away and thats what you need for that time of the month. It holds alot it is one of the most absorbent pads in my personal thought. It absorbs hours of flow without being heavy or wet or squishy or anything you get with other pads. It also doesn't bunch in the back like other pads do! It is so soft it has a nice cotony cover on it that is soft to the touch and to you skin. It is the best pad for me and I reccomend it!

I do have one con. the pacaging doesn't hold up well in a purse. Its kinda flimsy. But thats just minor

Stayfree W/Thermo Control keep my coochie fresh & dry!

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

All ultra thin pads are about the same, right? WRONG! I used to think they were until I tried **Stayfree Ultra Thin Thermo Control **pads. They really are better and keep you more dry and feeling more fresh than any other pad I have ever used.

These ultra thin pads with wings were inspired by athletic wear. You know, like Under Armour. My children wear Under Armour shirts and sliding shorts under their baseball and football uniforms to keep them drier and cooler when they are playing play. It didn't make any sense to me how wearing the Under Armour made them feel cooler and more dry until they explained to me about moisture wicking. The shirts contain moisture wicking, which pulls moisture (sweat) away from their bodies, and it also helps keep the heat away from their bodies. Well, that's the same technology Stayfree used for these new Thermo Control Ultra Thin Pads. The *"THERMOCONTROL quickly wicks moisture away like never before." *It isn't made from the same material as the sports shirts, like Under Armour, but it's the same idea, and they made it work.

I have always worn tampons because I can't stand feeling moist, or sticky, and just plain gross. Tampons aren't always comfortable. You know how that goes. If they aren't placed exactly correctly they hurt and feel like they are falling out. But that was better than the alternative of wearing pads that kept my underwear and clothes clean but my coochie always felt moist and yucky. Thanks to these pads, I'm going to be feeling fresh and dry without uncomfortable tampons, thank you very much! It's wonderful.

**Stayfree Ultra Thin Thermo Control **pads are ULTRA thin...almost as thin as a panty liner, but they have a blue strip in the middle that absorbs very quickly and better than I ever would have believed was possible. You could wear your tightest pair of jeans while wearing these pads and not a sole on earth would have a clue. They keep you so dry, and they're so comfortable, you may even forget you're wearing them. They have wings, to catch anything if the pad scoots out of place, and the top layer is as soft as a cloud. It's very 'cottony' and comfy.

Stayfree says: *"ONLY STAYFREE HAS **THERMOCONTROL** TECHNOLOGY. Stay dry. Stay cool. The latest athletic fabrics that keep you cool and dry have inspired STAYFREE to create THERMOCONTROL technology. STAYFREE with THERMOCONTROL quickly draws moisture away for exceptional dryness so you stay incredibly dry and comfortable, no matter where your day takes you. STAYFREE pads also have the following features to keep you comfortably protected during your period: *

- *Fast-Lock Pockets rapidly absorb fluid to help prevent leakage on any side of the pad *

- *Advanced Anti-Leak Core rapidly draws fluid deep into the pad and locks it away *

- *STAYFREE Ultra Thins and STAYFREE Thick pads also have a Cottony-Soft Quilted Cover, making them soft to the touch. *

- *STAYFRESH active odor neutralizers help neutralize odours before."*

I'll never buy another brand of pads again, and I will be buying fewer tampons. Stayfree has created a pad that holds quite a lot, (several ounces), is very soft and comfortable and keeps me dry and feeling fresh. Now if they could just do something about the cramps.....

thin and good control

from Jeanerette, LA

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

Stayfree Ultra thin is the only pad that I use. I have tried other brands just to be disappointed. The other brands are bulky and always leaks at the most embrassing times. It costs the same amount as the store brand pads but they are durable. They are ultra thin and you forget you even have a pad on. I use the overnight ultrathin with wings during heavier times. They are not like the bulky diapers that make you fell like you have diaper on. Infact no one will ever notice you have a pad on. ANd they never (NEVER) leak. Stayfree Ultrathings are the most flexable and durable brand of pads that I have ever used. They are so comfortable. I would reccomend to all women. Exspecially young girls who are just getting used to their monthly vistor. They stick really good so you don't have any accidents because the pad came unstuck and moved. Use Stayfree Ultra thin pads if you really want to stay free!

stayfree ultra thin with thermo control lives up to it's name.

from Dunnellon, FL

Comments about Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular Pads:

I recieved a sample of stayfree ultra thin with thermo control in the mail and had to try it out. In more ways than one.  I'm thinking ok if it gets me to the store it is not half bad. Not only did it get me to the store, it got me along for a few more hours.  Now I usually have to change very often and don't get me started on the sweating in that area.  I didn't sweat though and I live in Florida. The thermo control stuff really works.  Also they are so thin you don't feel like your wearing a mattress for a week. I recommend you get some and try it for yourself don't just take my word for it.