View more laptops

F111FX/H
Sony Vaio VPC Notebook PC

Sony Vaio VPC Notebook PC

3.7

My Sony Vaio is only 8 months old and already broken.

from Henderson, CO

Comments about Sony Vaio VPC Notebook PC:

When I got my new Sony Vaio I thought it was the coolest laptop ever. But now that the hard drive has crashed in only 8 months, I am not very pleased with it. I use to think very highly of Sony and most all of their products. But after the way they have treated me on trying to get my laptop fixed under warranty I cant say that I like them as much anymore. They have no such thing as customer service. They told me for over 2 weeks that they were doing a "System Update" and the parts were not available to send out. After being strung along this long I decided to try and locate the number for Sony's main parts warehouse which I did. Upon calling the parts warehouse, I told them what parts I was looking for and the model number of my laptop. They came back on the phone and told me they have the parts in-stock ready to ship, gave me the price, and asked how I would like to pay for them. To make a long story short. Beware if something goes wrong with your Sony. They wont make it easy on you to get it fixed.

The Sony Vaio is extremely dependable and trustworthy.

from Springfield, OR

Comments about Sony Vaio VPC Notebook PC:

This is the second Sony Vaio I have owned and I feel you can never go wrong with this Brand. It has been around the country traveling with me whether it is indoors or outdoors, it always works and I have never had any issues with it. The wireless system can always connect, the speed is great and it is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I play games on it, use my camera software easily and watch plenty of movies. The visual quality is very good. I will continue to purchase Sony products whenever I can.

Solid and good laptop

from Lincoln, NE

Comments about Sony Vaio VPC Notebook PC:

I have owned this laptop for nearly a year now without any problems except for it having sometimes (3 times) problems recoverign from Standby mode. This is caused by Windows 7 and not the system itself. Sony has a good reputation for a reason. This laptop defintiely met my expectations. The speakers coudl eb a little mroe power and a longer battery life woudl ne nice but those are downfalls for nearly all laptops. i used to own HP laptops before this but refuse to use them sicne the last three failed after 1.5 yars by the motherboard breaking. I strongly recommend this product