View more laptops

3.7

Awesome laptop

from Eureka, CA

Comments about Sony VAIO Notebook PC:

I got my laptop for Christmas from my husband and it's the best computer I"ve ever own. The battery has a pretty decent time spand and it's really quick. I havne't had any problems with it so far really. The only thing that I don't like that I guess is common in other laptops is that if you put your mouse over something on a page it clicks automattically for you and takes you to a page you don't want to go to. But other than that I really like it. I also got a cool cover for it too. Would definately reccoemedn it to anyone that is looking for a computer or laptop to buy. IT would be handy for school or at the office or at home . It's hard to find bags to fit the size but I've foudn some at target that work pretty good for it. I really like the tool bar that I have, I can put my favorties on it and just click on it without having to scroll through my favroties in my favorites side thingy.

Don't waste your money.

from Lake Placid, NY

Comments about Sony VAIO Notebook PC:

Two years ago I bought a Sony VAIO laptop. My very first laptop which I bought through best buy. After checking out numerous laptops I settled on this one. I liked the features it offered and the price wasn't half bad either. I brought it home and charged the battery. Got everthing I wanted on the laptop set up and it was ready to go. Not Two months after having it. I had a hard drive crash. Thankfully it was under sony warranty. Not two months after I got it back from sony. I had another hard drive crash. This continued every few months or so for about a year. In that one year I had five hard drive crashes. I will say that every time the hard drive crashed Sony did replace it. The Sixth one came after the sony warranty had expired. I was sure glad I had the Best buy warranty. They gave me my money back as store credit. So I could either buy a different laptop or use it on something else.

Best pc ever !

from Cranston, RI

Comments about Sony VAIO Notebook PC:

**American Weigh Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G: The best laptop i've encoutered so far. I bought this laptop about a month ago and theres nothing i love more than the color purple. Very easy to carry around and lightweight. **