Other Snacks & Cookies:
Snyder's of Hanover
Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels

Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels

These are super crunchy, delicious, and addicting

If you are looking for a plain old pretzel to snack on, then look else were. These pretzels are big, crunchy, salty, and oh, so good. The only problem I have with them is that they sometimes fall apart when you first bite them. This means that they can be a little crumby. The best way to eat them is one of three ways. First, lick all the salt off, because lets admit it, you love the saltiness. Second, eat just the outside edge, so that you have a smaller version of the pretzel. Third, you eat one of the loops and then part of the bottom so that you have a monocle and you pretend to be some uppity pretzel know-it-all. These pretzels are good for any occasion: watching the big game, watching a movie that you don't want to hear (because they are crunchy and very loud), or just to use a vessel for peanut butter or any kind of hazelnut spread.

These pretzels are addicting! You may have to just put a few in a bowl, other wise you'll eat the whole bag/box.

Yeah!

I'm currently snacking on the Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Sticks. I really enjoy the Hard Pretzels, though I don't like the recent price hike. At the current moment, I totally think that their Pounder pretzel sticks are the more economical and delicious choice to choose.

So my kids like the pretzel sticks. I like the crunch from the big guys.

These are super crunchy, delicious, and addicting

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

A traditional sourdough pretzel.

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

Snyder's of Hanover sourdough hard pretzels have a great flavor. Unfortunately, they are entirely too hard to eat comfortably. You literally must break them into pieces or risk breaking your teeth trying to bite them. I know they advertise them as hard pretzels but shouldn't they be edible too?

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

Snyder's pretzels have an amazing taste. They are always fresh, and have just the right amount of salt on them. They are a little bit expensive, but well worth the money you will spend on them. I never was a big fan of pretzels of any kind, until I tried Snyder's pretzels. Now I eat them regularly!

Not your normal pretzel

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

These pretzels are sourdough pretzels and they are incredibly hard. They are great pretzels with a great taste. This is just a classic hard pretzel with no special frills. I love them, but some people may be turned off by the level of crunch that they provide.

Love these pretzels!

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

I am absolutely obsessed with Snyder's brand pretzels. My favorite flavor out of all of them are the honey mustard and onion bites. I could eat a whole bag of those in 5 minutes! The texture is great and crunchy and the flavor is spot on. They also make sourdough pretzels, as well as pretzel bites and fat free pretzels. Every single one of Snyder's pretzels has the freshest quality and an awesome crunch. They make so many flavors that are all great! There is a flavor for everyone. They are definitely worth a try if you are a pretzel fan. They are the only brand of pretzels I ever buy!

So good...I really miss them

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

Snyder's of Hanover giant hard sourdough pretzels are another one for my "God I miss these now that I can't have the gluten" pile of forbidden snacks. These classic hard sourdough pretzels are a family favorite around here. They're really good dipped in fancy mustards, whichever kind you like best. I like Ingelhoffer's course mustard with the whole seeds in it. The only problem (besides the gluten) is that they're so hard and crunchy that they can hurt your teeth or scratch your gums.

A great tasty snack.

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

Always try to have a bag of Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels on hand for when I want to snack. The Snyder's pretzels are by far one of the best pretzel brands available. They are very good by themselves and do not need any other flavors. They do make very good snacks with some chocolate coated on them.

Yeah!

from Hollywood, FL

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

So my kids like the pretzel sticks. I like the crunch from the big guys.

Great Pretzels

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

I love Snyders salted pretzels. I know the ad says "unsalted" but I am describing the salted mini pretzels which are a great snack and since they are baked they are much more healthy than chips. These pretzels truly taste like being baked by experts. These pretzels are much better than the store brand and one can see by looking at the pretzels from the package that these prezels are a high quality snack.

I always have to have a bag on hand for snacking.

from Easton, PA

Comments about Snyder's of Hanover - pretzels:

These are my all-time favorite snack! I always pick up a bag or two at the grocery store. I have my nieces hooked on them too. I try to ignore the fact that they are 100 calories per pretzel, but at least no fat. Only problem is that they can be a little loud. LOL