Other Sewing Machines:
Electronic Sewing Machines
Singer
Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine

Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine

Good for quilting light fabrics

Comments about Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine:

Nice machine for the price, and beginners. Has alot of stitches and comes with alot of extras

Stitch Performance
keeps even stitches I usually do not have to mess with the tensions on either thread

Easy to use. I am a self leaner so the easier the better. Love the embroidery stitches that are built in with the pull out tab so you do not have to look constanly for it or remember all the numbers

Fabric Handling
Has trouble with heavier layers when quilting. I make rag quilts all the time and sometimes it has trouble with the layers

Versatility
I sew cottons, fleece, minky, and flannels with this. I make rag quilts all the time

I like the looks of this machine and how easy it is to put on remove the quilting extension table, Love the embroidery stitches that are built in with the pull out tab so you do not have to look constanly for it or remember all the numbers

I have used this machine almost everday for almost a year. Just remeber to oil it regularly. Still working like new.

• Stitch Performance:
  • Fabric Handling:
  • Versatility:

I love my Singer Confidence Sewing Machine!

from Wilkes Barre, PA

Comments about Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine:

I got my Singer sewing machine for Christmas last year and I can't seem to get enough of it! I used it to make beautiful curtains for my living room and for my sons bedroom. pillows, basket liners, yu name it! It has great stitches and sewing quality! Very easy to use. It comes with an instructional DVD that takes you step by step though the set up and some basic stitches. I wouldnt trade it for any other!

the Singer Confidence is awesome!

from Rochester, NY

Comments about Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine:

I wanted a sewing machine for Christmas and I haven't sewn in years. So I was looking for something basic but with a little room to grow also. I read many reviews to narrow down my choices. Singer has always been known for making good machines, as a matter of fact I have my grandmothers old manual one ( no electricity, it has a foot pedal you push). It still works but I definately wanted something more modern. The instuctions that came with my "Confidence" were very easy to understand. I started practicing sewing straight lined right away. Thats how long it has been since I have sewed. I love how easy it is to use. I signed up for a sewing class and brought it with me. Some people didnt have their own machines so they used the ones there and guess what they used singer confidences. I ended up helping to teach the class because I already know how to use the machine. I havent used all the stitches yet, but that is where the room to grow comes in. It is a great starting out machine and there is still plenty of new things to learn on it.

the Singer Confidence 7467 is easy to use and enough options.

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine:

I have used several Singers in my lifetime. I enjoy the ease of the Singer Confidence 7467. It has just enough choices to sew with. I haven,t had any mechanical problems either. thank you for making yet another quality product.

Singer Confidence Delivers

from Austin, TX

Comments about Singer Confidence Electronic Sewing Machine:

My Singer Confidence 7467 Mechanical Sewing Machine has been a completely worthwhile purchase for our family.  The machine is easy to thread, easy to use, and lightweight. I have used the Singer Confidence for many, many projects with little to now problem at all.  I like the usability of this machine.

The only drawback is the tautness of the thread while sewing.  For reasons I have yet to figure out, and it may be a user problem, not the machine, during some projects the thread isn't pulled tight to the bobbin and it can start to come undone at the top of the machine.  It has never effected the project I'm working on except to slow me down from time to time.  Again, this could be a problem with the user.

The lightweight feature of the Singer Confidence is something I've really come to appreciate.  For my most recent project of making a banner for my son's birthday, I had to move the machine into the kitchen for more space.  It had never occurred to me to move it around for better space, but I'm glad I did!

Overall, I would definitely purchase the Singer Confidence again.