4.8
Other Hair Conditioners:
Conditioner for Curly Hair
SheaMoisture
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner

Great for natural curly hair

I have 4a/4b hair and some 4c in the back. The conditioner smells good! The whole coconut & hibiscus line smells wonder. It leaves my hair soft, manageable, and shiny!

KY

Smells wonderful

I was turned onto Sheamoisture while inquiring about chemical free products. This product has been a life changer. My thick, curly hair has always been unmanageable and I've tried every product possible to tame it. After trying Sheamoisture, I refuse to buy anything else. It has made my hair easier to maintain and smells great! My only complaint is the high price tag. I try to make it last as long as possible.

Bayville, NJ

Smells like heaven

The fragrance is like heaven in a bottle. The consistency of the product is creamy, but not too thick. When you apply this in combination with a fair amount of water, the shine it produces is amazing. I have incredibly thick, curly hair, and I typically use this product to achieve shiny and defined twist-outs. If you use it daily, I wouldn't get aggressive with the application - it could become too "filmy," but can be perfect for getting 2-3 day results. It's pricey, but if you a light-handed with the application, it can last a while on a people with a lot of hair!

Jackson, MS

true

A miracle product for natural curlies!!

I have a love for SheaMoisture, but I am particularly fond of the Coconut and Hibiscus line, since it was the first one I ever tried. This conditioner is the BOMB! I love it!! This was the first natural product I've used, and it has changed my view on this brand. Effectiveness The product does exactly as it says. Ever since I went natural, I was very skeptical of hair products. But this product put a stop to my skepticism. After a few washes, I noticed that my hair had a natural shine (not from the dandruff-causing grease that I used to use), amazing curl definition, and it had a lot of volume!! Scent The smell is amazing!! It's so sweet and whimsical! I often find myself trying to imagine what it would taste like. My only problem is that my nose has become sensitive to strong smells, so I always find myself sneezing when I use this product. However, once I rinse it out, the sneezing stops (thank goodness!).

USA