Other Hair Conditioners:
SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner

SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner

Smells wonderful

from Bayville, NJ

Pros

• Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Curly Hair
    • Daily Use
    • Dry Hair
    • Thick Hair

Comments about SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner:

I was turned onto Sheamoisture while inquiring about chemical free products. This product has been a life changer. My thick, curly hair has always been unmanageable and I've tried every product possible to tame it. After trying Sheamoisture, I refuse to buy anything else. It has made my hair easier to maintain and smells great! My only complaint is the high price tag. I try to make it last as long as possible.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Smells like heaven

from Jackson, MS

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Great Smell
    • Smooths & Softens

Cons

• Pricey

• Daily Use
    • Dry Hair

Comments about SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner:

The fragrance is like heaven in a bottle. The consistency of the product is creamy, but not too thick. When you apply this in combination with a fair amount of water, the shine it produces is amazing. I have incredibly thick, curly hair, and I typically use this product to achieve shiny and defined twist-outs. If you use it daily, I wouldn't get aggressive with the application - it could become too "filmy," but can be perfect for getting 2-3 day results. It's pricey, but if you a light-handed with the application, it can last a while on a people with a lot of hair!

• Hair Type:
    • Very Curly Hair

A miracle product for natural curlies!!

Comments about SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner:

I have a love for SheaMoisture, but I am particularly fond of the Coconut and Hibiscus line, since it was the first one I ever tried. This conditioner is the BOMB! I love it!! This was the first natural product I've used, and it has changed my view on this brand.

The product does exactly as it says. Ever since I went natural, I was very skeptical of hair products. But this product put a stop to my skepticism. After a few washes, I noticed that my hair had a natural shine (not from the dandruff-causing grease that I used to use), amazing curl definition, and it had a lot of volume!!

The smell is amazing!! It's so sweet and whimsical! I often find myself trying to imagine what it would taste like. My only problem is that my nose has become sensitive to strong smells, so I always find myself sneezing when I use this product. However, once I rinse it out, the sneezing stops (thank goodness!).