Other Hair Conditioners:
Pantene

Pros

Cons

Best for My Curls!

I have spent thousands on curly hair products,both drugstore, and high end, but now only use the Hydrating Curls shampoo and conditioner! I have thick, dry, coarse, unevenly wavy/curly hair, but this stuff makes such a huge difference!!! My hair feels so soft, and my curls are defined, and fluffy/bouncy! This line smells SO good too! Although, I went to the store tonight, and they have changed the packaging/name/ingredients some. I hope it still works like it used to, and I wish companies would stop changing their formulas all the time!

Pantene products do not suit me.

My hair, dry, curly, average thickness and black. I used pantene products for long time. Not because they helped me but I needed anything to care my hair and it is said that any product can show its effect only after a long time and one should not change it too frequently to save hair from becoming white. So I used pantene shampoo and conditioner that can hydrate my hair. But it left my hair dried. Even though I use seasame/mustard/coconut or olive oil as a leave after product. Few years ago, when was in India and that time this product was not there, somebody gifted me pantene shampoo and only shampoo had such a good quality that it made my hair look more beautiful but now when I am taking vitamins, caring all needs of hair, still it never showed positive effect on my hair. I think, its international popularity has drawn back its quality. It should be better when presented as international standards but it got worse and worse. All promises seems false to my hair which once appreciated the love and care recieved from same company product.

Great Product!

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I will start this by saying that I have very very curly hair. I have naturally curly hair and have had it my whole life. I have always struggled to control and maintain my curly hair. The hardest part of it all is when my hair dries out and does not get enough condition it gets very frizzy and unmanageable. This conditioner has been a life saver. I use the Pantene conditioner every morning before styling my hair. I have to blow dry my hair every morning so it is important I have a great conditioner so it doesn't' fry my hair. this product keeps my hair feeling smooth and healthy. It does not feel like it weighs my hair down or feel greasy. I feel the price of this product is very fair. I would compare this to a salon type product but for a quarter of the price. This conditioner also smells wonderful. The scent stays in my hair all day. I would definitely recommend this conditioner for anyone with dry, curly, colored or frizzy hair.

Keeps my hair wavy all day long

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I have really long hair that I will sometimes wear wavy, and at other times I will straiten it. Whenever I want to wear it curly, I use Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner. I think this helps with keeping my hair wavy as well as making it possible to brush thru my hair. I typically leave the conditioner in my hair a few minutes. That really helps moisturize my hair and also gets rid of the knots so I am able to brush thru my hair.

This conditioner is a little on the expensive side, but you can normally find coupons for the conditioner. This is also a good product because you can find it at almost any store where they sell shampoo and conditioner products.

This conditioner does a great job of keeping my hair knot free throughout the day. It also helps my hair stay wavy during the day without my curls dropping.

This Pantene conditioner smells really good. It keeps my hair smelling nice all day, and you can definitely tell when you use this conditioner.

Amazing!

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I have tried many shampoo's and conditioners that claim are for curly hair but this one has to top them all! It might be a little pricier then what I like to pay but sooo worth it! It smells amazing and leaves your hair super soft! I have mixture of frizzy, wavy/curly hair and this makes my hair frizz free and super manageable! I can even wash it before bed and go to bed with it wet and it will look amazing in the morning!My curls are defined and bouncy!

more moisture- less breakage- more control

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I have curls. Some days more than others- some days less. What I use determines what it looks like- and this works best. I use the corresponding shampoo- but let's face it- what makes or breaks any hair routine is the conditioner. If you have short hair - cool you're going to be cutting it off soon anyways so who cares? If you have long, curly hair though you definitely care. A lot. My conditioner is the only thing that's standing between me and the frizz from beyond the grave. I use twice as much conditioner as I do shampoo so whatever I'm going to use better be good. And it is. I get good coverage and it does stick well for the 5-10 minutes I'm going about my business while it soaks in. When I rinse my hair it feels soft and sleek- you can tell I used a good conditioner. I have very little breakage and few split ends. Now if it can just kill the frizz for good.....

I put it on, I let it sit, I take it off- and it works. You can tell I used it.

All pantene smells good!

Pantene can make you hair stronger and thicker in one week.

from Bryan, TX

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I began using Pantene recently after getting a perm. The perm damaged my hair alot and I needed a conditioner that would help with the breakage and damage done by the perm and extensive coloring i have done to my hair. I purchased this after a recommendation from my hair stylist. After one week my hair stopped breaking at the ends. It also began looking fuller and so much healthier. It maintains my curls without making them frizzy or flat. I purchased the curl maximizing condioner with volumizer to make my hair retain the curls longer after the perm and also give it mor volume. It works great and i get so many compliments on my hair now. It was frizzy and damaged looking and i did not think such a non expensive product would work as well as Pantene did. I figured i would have buy an expensive Salon brand to get  hair that was this full and shiny, but I did not. This conditioner is well within my budget and being a busy full time worker and mother that is what i need.

thanks

Pantene's Curls Conditioner is a very good product...

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I decided to use Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner after having a coupon for it.  I am familiar with the Pantene line of hair care products and have used them before in the past.

Being half Italian, I have very curly, thick hair.  I have had a difficult time in the past finding a product that will mosturize as well as keep my hair tame.  Haha.  People often think that curly hair just 'gets' that way after a shower, but in actuality, if you don't have the proper hair care products, your beautiful curls will just turn to frizz (or at least mine).  That is why I have often found myself, washing, conditioning and then deep conditioning each morning.  That routine gets old...and quick.  I wanted to find something that would at least help enough, where I could get by with just a shampoo and conditioning each morning as opposed to the deep conditioning as well.  (Can you blame me???)

I was intrigued when I found the Pantene Hydrating Curls Shampoo and Conditioner and was even more surprised when I used it.  The stuff works folks!  I have been using this product for about 1 month and it's doing such a good job that I only have to deep condition once a week.

Bottom line: Pantene DOES hydrate your curls and I plan on using this product for a long time.

from Arcadia, FL

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I tried this product along with the Pantene Shampoo for Curly hair. I'm a hairdresser and usually only buy professional products, but no more expensive hair product purchases for me. I was sold on this. I have naturally curly/wavy hair the 2 products used together worked best for me. I have hair that is normally frizzy looking, this takes care of that frizzy fly away look, leaving my hair shiny and healthy looking. If your hair is like mine then this is the product for you to try. You can usually find it on sale and occasionally can find coupons for it available in your local Sunday paper.

Made No Difference

from Jonesboro, GA

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I recently used this with the shampoo and I have to say that I am not impressed. I thought that it would moisturize my hair and make it really soft, but in reality it did neither. I guess this conditioner wasn't made to handle thick coarse hair like mines. My hair still felt dry after using this conditioner, and my scalp was still a little flaky. I will most likely be looking for another conditioner to replace this one, but I am going to keep using this conditioner for now just to give it a chance to work its "magic". I want to see if this conditioner will improve the quality and health of my hair. On the upside, the conditioner does smell really good. It kind of has a fruity scent to it. Also, after shampooing my hair, using the conditioner on the hair definitely made it easier to comb through. It's not the best conditioner I have ever used, but the pantene conditioner is still okay. At least my hair isn't falling out or anything.

Wish Pantene gave me the same results it gave others!

from Plano, TX

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I had heard great things about pantene's line for curly hair so I decided to try it for myself. I have dry frizz prone hair that is very thick and very curly.

**Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner Not What I Expected**I thought that by allowing the package designation of hydrating curly hair to guide my selection that I might end up with a product that would do just that but unfortunately I was wrong. I typically use Dove hair care products but when pantene's curl line was on sale, it seemed the right time to try something different and not quite as pricey. I read online that a lot of people received the benefit of really soft hair from using this conditioner. I did not have similar results. My hair stayed dry and my curls tended to be more frizzy than with my use of dove conditioners. I am super disappointed that my results were so poor with pantene hydrating curls conditioner. I think this product is not a good choice for people with thick frizz prone curls.

Pantene makes my curls bounce!

from Fredericksburg, VA

Comments about Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner:

I have natural curly/wavy hair. I do not dye my hair, but I have in the past. I also straighten my hair at times, and I noticed that my old conditioner was not really hydrating my hair. My hair started becoming brittle, dry and just overall unhealthy! I started using Pantene hydrating curls conditioner and noticed a complete turn around in my hair after almost a week of using it! Pantene actually made my hair healthy again. I couldn't believe the change. My curls were no longer dull and dry looking. They were very shiny and not a greasy shiny look, it's a natural shiny look. Also, my hair is no longer dry and brittle. This conditioner also smells very great! It eliminated the frizz from my curls. It is also very fairly priced, which is great for people on a budget. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy, which means you get more bounce out of your curls! Overall, this conditioner in my opinion, is the best for curly hair!!!