Other Microwave Ovens:
Sharp
R-303CW
Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven

Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven

WOW!! A really great microwave.. Hello Popcorn!!!

from Brunswick, GA

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven:

A wonderful microwave. Really. Buttons are very easy to press. Setting the time is much easier to do versus other microwaves used in the past. Would I recommend it? YES!!! Me.. I love popcorn. And darn it.. .this microwave makes it very well.

But being serious. Very easy to use. Very easy to clean. Plate is removeable and dishwasher safe. Turntable is not noisy and works efficiently to make certain for food is cooked to your hearts desire.

Works like any other microwave.

from Livingston, LA

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven:

**I have been using the Panasonic Microwave - R-303CW for 6 1/2 years and have not had the first problem.  It works awesome.  It is not difficult to clean either, You can use a good non toxic cleaning product and most surfaces just wipe clean.  To change the settings is very easily done, with no problem.**

Best microwave oven we've ever owned

from Aurora, IL

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven:

***Bottom-Line:*** If you need a solid microwave oven in your kitchen, look no further than the **Sharp R-303CW.**

The **Sharp R-303CW** is just the right size for our medium sized kitchen.  Weighing in at some twenty or so pounds, this microwave as served us well over the intervening four years.  The front panel controls are easy to use and durable, and that doubles for the front door latch assembly.  The digital readout is a bright and clear, yellow on black display that is easy to read from a distance.

The 1100 watts of power reheats food efficiently and the nine instant-action buttons mean I hardly ever have to fiddle with the *Power Level* button, or punch a time directly into the oven.  Reheating a dinner plate is trouble free via the *Diner Plate* instant action button, which turns the microwave on for two and half minutes at three quarters power.  Reheating times may vary however depending on what type of food you are reheating.    Popping popcorn is heavenly via the *Pop Corn* button; in the four years we've had the **Sharp R-303CW **it has yet to burn a bag of popcorn.

Durability is a strong suite of the **Sharp R-303CW**.  Granted we don't cook with the oven, but we do use it often throughout the course of the day; I use it almost every morning to heat breakfast sausage, and again at night to reheat food, pop popcorn, or melt butter for cooking, or boil water, etc.  We have never had a problem with the oven, it does what it is supposed to do, and does it well.

Over all I am very satisfied with the performance of the **Sharp R-303CW Microwave Oven.**  The oven has the right mix of features to suit our needs at a price point we could live with.  If you need a solid microwave oven in your kitchen, look no further than the **Sharp R-303CW.  **

**Features & Specifications**

- Minute Plus
- CompuDefrost
- 13-inch diameter glass turntable
- Interior dimensions: 15-3/4"D x 14-3/4"W x 8-3/4"H

Good value for the price paid!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven:

My family and I decided to a purchase a microwave that would offer good value for the price paid. When we went to our local home and electronics store we laid our eyes on this microwave. This microwave at first glance does not look too fancy nor does it look like a cheap product, something my family really appreciates. When we brought our microwave home we plugged it in and as all microwaves my family has owned in the past were easy to install, this one was no exception. All we had to do was plug the power cord into the power socket and the moment the microwave turned on all we had to do was set the time. My family and I have owned this microwave for more than 3 years and it still works. However, throughout that time I noticed the glass circular plate that the microwave contains stains a bit too easily. Overall, I am more than satisfied with this microwave.

Very reliable microwave

from Troutdale, OR

Comments about Sharp 1100 Watt 1.1 Cubic Feet Carousel Microwave Oven:

I have been using this microwave for ten years without a single problem!  That sure is a looong time.  It is the most used appliance in the kitchen.   I have another built in microwave which is new and fancy, all stainless steel etc, but it does not perform half as well as the Sharp Carrosell.  The handle of the new one broke in just one year but my Sharp microwave still works excellent and is as good as new!