2.4
Other Health Websites:
Shapely Secrets

Shapely Secrets

2.4

Nothing short of amazing!!

Comments about Shapely Secrets:

I am sorry that everyone else that has written a review has had so much trouble. I started Shapely Secrets two years ago because I needed something that I did not have to move around for because of extremely bad joints. I weighted 365 pounds and hated myself. I got my program and started it the next day. Long story short, I now weigh 170 pounds, have dropped 8 dress sizes and am back to riding horses again on a regular basis (something I had not done since my show days 30 years prior). So say what you want about it, it worked for me and continues to work today. My goal is to drop another 10 or 15 pounds but am in no hurry and am thrilled to be back in the saddle again!!! THANK YOU GREER!!

bah humbug!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Shapely Secrets:

well i have to say bah humbug to this. i dont believe one word of ths that you can loose all the inches and weight they claim by standing still. if thats the case we would all be at home standing still and not going to work. ha ha. well i am a strict believer in dieting and excercise. that is the only way to loose and keep it off. eating healthy watching calories and some areobic or cardio excersice. forget about this quick fix that shapely claims to be able to do for you. like they always say if it sounds to good to be true ..it usually is.

if your looking to tone and have curves

from Saint Johns, MI

Comments about Shapely Secrets:

i was reading some of the reviews and i was a little shocked. i ordered shapely secrets 9 months ago without all the problems that everyone else seems to have had. it come in just as it was suppose to .i ordered it to mostly tone and create some curves that i did have at the time. i was about 14 lbs over weight so i was not alot over weight. anyway ,when i recivied the dvd's i started the program . i  decided to do the routin 2 times a day sense i was not changing my food . the system they use(pinning musacle against each other) in this program has been around for a long time. it will work but mostly for toneing and curves. you have to really flex as hard as possiable. after 30 days i had lost the 14 lbs ,curves and tone. i still do it twice a day.  this program does not build .  it only tones...anyway ,that was what i got from it as well as one of my friends that borrowed my dvd. good luck to everyone

They are theives they are charging my credit card after I cancel

from Endicott, NY

Comments about Shapely Secrets:

Alot of money for nothing, then the real ripoff is the pills that are supposed to be free to try with health scarey ingredients they charge seperate shipping for the dvd and then the pills even though they come in the same box 12.93 for the dvd 6.99 for the pills in the same box!  I used to like this woman but I would never buy another thing from her company.   They also keep charging my credit card after I canceled and sent back the products.

great product, bad service

from American Fork, UT

Comments about Shapely Secrets:

I wish I could review the actual product. I ordered Shapely Secrets DVD off the website. I accidentally ordered 2. The next day I tried to call the company to have them only send me one. I was on hold for several minutes then it would just hang up on me. This happened several times. I was on the phone for hours. So I decided to try the email route. They never responded to my email. They still have my money and I still have no product weeks later. I would still be willing to give it a try if I received it. A co-worker of mine bought it to lose her pregnancy weight. She has lost all of it and then some. I believe in the product...if only I had it. I can't help but think that if it helps you to lose excess pounds, while not working your heart directly, it will definitely help indirectly by reducing the workload of your heart. The less fat on your body the easier it is for it to function (within reason, of course).