Other Mattresses:

Serta Perfect Day Celebration

from Chattanooga, Tennessee

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

This mattress we are sleeping on now was a replacement (with added cost) for the other mattress we purchased which also developed deep cavities. The replacement has done the same...it just took a little longer. My husband and I are not overweight in the least so that is not the reason for the deep impressions. We also turn the mattress which doesn't help.. Disappointed in this very expensive purchase.

Great mattress with excellent comfort

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

This is a very good mattress. It was well worth the money and we are overall satisfied. We actually own 4 of these mattresses in our home and never plan to buy any other type. From twin to king they all sleep the same.

Comfort
      I gave the comfort level a four which is pretty good. I sleep comfortably and wake up well rested.

Support
      The mattress well supports my back and I feel secure in knowing I will not wake up with a back ache or headache.

Firmness
      The firmess of the pillow top is very nice. Even though its really soft, I still feel supported no matter what way I lay. The mattress is well suited for back sleepers, side sleepers and stomach sleepers.

I gave the durability a 5. I have 2 dogs and a 9 year old. They jump, roll and bounce on it all the time and after 2 years the bed still holds its original shape and comfort ability. The stitching its great and the pillow top is just as fluffy as it was when we got it!

• Comfort:
      • Support:
      • Firmness:

Best Affordable Mattress ever!

from Wantagh, NY

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

This mattress is the best. My husband and I got it brand new, and we slept on it every night like babies. I even set so many alarms and none of them could wake me up from the deep sleep. It was just the right comfort too, not too soft that my back felt weird, and not too hard either. I would strongly recommend this mattress to anyone who wants to buy an affordable bed and not have to spedn so much money, some other Serta brands are real expensive, but this one does the trick. Its also really high up (with the spring box and the mattress together) so it feels like you're royalty high above the ground. We had a queen size. Although I love this mattress, no matter how many thousands of people test it, the results still can't address your own particular comfort preferences. Most people agree that in order to select the best mattress, you will need to go into a store and test the mattress by lying on it.

This mattress is wonderful.

from Freeport, IL

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

I love this mattress. It is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I suffer from arthritis and degenerative disc disease. I have had a hard time finding a mattress that was comfortable enough to sleep on. Even the best, and most expensive mattresses felt as though they were digging into me, but this one is perfect. I can actually sleep without waking up every hour in pain.

the serta waking hour is like sleeping on a cloud

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

the serta waking hour is the very best sleeeping apparatus known to man as far as I am concerned . sleeping on the serta waking hour mattress is like being tucked in with cloud and and rocked to sleep on an ever so gentle breeze or like beig cradled in the arms of god and cuddled in his very bosom. I can't figure for the life of me how i every slept a day in my life with having the serta waking hour mattress .I work in a very sressful and pressure packed enviroment so at the end of the day I'm physically tired from back breaking labor, emotionally tired from verbal abuse by my employers, and mentally exhausted to the point of crosseyedness from looking at and crunching numbers, but it is all worth it to me personally because I know that at the end of every laborious and arduos day I get to return home to my serta waking hour mattress and once again return to heaven. I would absolutely recommend this to my own family, friends, anyone in fact if i had the money i would buy one for everyone.

I just love the sheep!!

from Port Orange, FL

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

We have had our Pariasian Elite for a little over 2 years now.  It is extremely comfortable.  My only compliant is that each week when I change the sheets, I have to re -position the pillow top fluff.

Serta Perfect Day Mattress is the best mattress I've ever owned.

from New Bern, NC

Comments about Serta Perfect Day Mattress:

We bought the Serta Perfect Day Sleep (Turning Point) about four months ago and we love it!  This mattress contours right to your body.  I am a bargain shopper and they were having a sale on this mattress and we got it half off.  It was the best thing me and my husband ever did.  I wake up feeling so much better.  I have some muscle and joint issues and it has helped me out a lot.