Other Mattresses:
Sealy
Sealy Posture Premier Mattress

Sealy Posture Premier Mattress

• Firmness:

Finally getting a good night's sleep

After mattress shopping for two full days I kept coming back to this one. It is a good quality but not a complete drain on the pocketbook. My husband has persistent back pain so we were looking for a firmer mattress but one that also kept me (a plush lover) comfortable. I was looking for a mattress without pillow top which is much more difficult than you would expect because you can flip the mattress to ensure even wear and prolong the life of the mattress. We have slept wonderfully since day one. Many people have an adjustment but this has been heaven for us. I also like that you can barely feel the other person getting in or out of bed (even a very light sleeper) as we often go to bed and awake at different times. I would highly recommend to those looking for a firmer mattress that doesn't feel like you are sleeping on the floor! With the Sealyham brand you expect a great product and this one does not disappoint.

Support did not last

I was in a need for a new mattress and I decided to tryout the premier Sealy mattress and felt it supported every part of me. I bought the medium firmness mattress because I need a softer bed due to aching pressure points. It felt so good to climb into that bed every night after sleeping on a mattress that gave me painful backaches. We've had our bed now for 10 months. I started noticing that I was not sleeping well and tossing and turning during the night. Then I began waking up with backaches. My husband began complaining of backaches as well. He too was not sleeping well. The top of the mattress is now sagging and has lost the support it had when we originally bought it. The warranty covers sagging, but the bed has to have a sag of one half. All I know is that I'm back to the same backaches and constant toss and turning at night. I would not recommend this mattress because its not durable it sags and have different high and low spots throughout the bed.

Gives perfect nights of sleep!

from India

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

The mattress is extremely convenient and you won't feel tossed while sleeping or laying down on the bed. It is affordable and perfect for couples with different sleeping habits.
    Comfort
    Since I bought this mattress,I am able to get good nights of sleep and wake in the morning absolutely fresh without any remnants of last night.
    Support
    It offers excellent support to your sore back, other body parts letting your body to relax properly. You will get your much needed rest with this mattress.
    Firmness
    the mattress is also quite firm and your back will fell amazing and relaxed while sleeping or laying down on the bed.
    I have this mattress for couple of months and works absolutely fine for me. I think it should last for at least 3-4 years before I look for another one.

I would not buy this product

from Madison, wi

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
      • Too Hard
      • Uncomfortable

• Primary Bed

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

I have tried many many different beds because most hurt my back. having been a sufferer of lower back pain for many years I bought this bed in October 2011 with the assumption that this would make life easier for me.
      4 years late I am now having to part with my $1000 mattress after waking every morning almost a cripple.
      This bed has little or no support for the spine and as everyone else contends, sags dreadfully and requires rotating every 7-10 days.
      have spoken to Sealy about having it repaired and that will cost me another $500 so I'm just going to go buy a new mattress that's not a Sealy.
      Shocking and appalling false advertising by what is regarded as a highly reputable company.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very comfortable

from Eustis, FL

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

Before I got my current mattress set I'd had this Sealy posture mattress set for years that I'd bought from Badcock. I love that it lasted so long and that even after having it for so many years it still was comfortable. From what I recall, I also never worried about my mattress getting that sunken in look where it sinks in toward the middle after years of being used. Had I not upgraded to a different bed size I probably still would've had this mattress. I'd had it for 10 plus years and it still felt fluffy like it was brand new and I think the only thing that gave away the fact that my Sealy mattress had been old was the discoloration from wear and tear. Also, as someone who has numerous back problems due to scoliosis, I never had to worry about waking up with a stiff back after a night of sleeping on my Sealy mattress when I had it. As it stands, this particular mattress was my favorite mattress to date.

Affordable Mattress

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

This Sealy mattress is pretty comfortable. It offers nice amount of support, and as a side sleeper I find that it is great for helping me sleep well all night long. All of the tossing and turning ceased and finally the sore side I had experienced with a couple of other mattresses was gone. It is firm but after a while it began to give a little bit in the middle, so a lot of the firmness was lost. Otherwise it was firm and I found that it offered a good amount of support.
      I honestly felt revived after a night of sleep on this mattress.
      The mattress is one of the more reasonably priced mattresses I have come across that has such phenomenal abilities to keep you feeling great and well rested.
      While this is not the most impressive bed out there it is certainly one that will fulfil the needs of those in search of a good mattress and a nice price. it lived up to all of my expectations that is for sure.

The middle of the mattress began to sink in and it lost a lot of firmness.

• Firmness:

Easing back problems one night at a time

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

When my now husband and I got engaged, we decided to buy a bedroom set. My now mother in law got us our mattress and the Sealy Posture Premier is the one that she chose for us. I am constantly plagued by back problems and each night sleeping on this bed at first was really helping me feel less stiff by the morning hours. I probably should not sleep on a soft mattress for my problems, but I hate sleeping on mattresses that feel like boards.

My husband loved it as well, and we made sure to rotate it every 6 months to keep the wear and tear down. However now I am looking to replace it since it seems like it has lost some of its support.

there is a large impression in the bed where my husband sleeps, but not on my side, even though I weigh more than my husband. It really makes little sense to us. I do feel like we got our money's worth out of this mattress however, and I am considering purchasing another Sealy in the future!

• Firmness:

Just bought this mattress and I'm loving it!

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

I just had to purchase a new mattress due to a new puppy I bought. I am planning a wedding so I do not have much money to go around and when I saw that I could get a great deal on a Sealy Posture Premier Mattress I just couldn't resist. So far I am loving this mattress. Not only did I get a great deal but the level of comfort vs. support is excellent. I was hesitant to switch mattress brands but this was a great switch. I sleep deeply and awake rested.

Comfort
      The comfort level on this Sealy Mattress is great! It is so soft which makes it very easy to fall asleep each night. You can sleep on your back, stomach, or side and it's comfortable every way.

Support
      This mattress gives good support and won't leave you feeling sore or uncomfortable in the morning.

Firmness
      This Sealy mattress does a great job at balancing the firmness of the mattress against the softness. It is not too firm to leave you stiff in the morning and it is not too soft to leave your back feeling sore and uncomfortable either.

I just purchased this mattress last weekend so I am not sure how durable it will end up being but I have no concerns as of now!

• Firmness:

Best mattress I have ever had. Honestly.

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

My husband and I love this mattress. We are always comparing it to anything we sleep on when we travel. It's so comfortable. You never feel anyone toss and turn through the night.

Comfort
      This mattress is amazing. I have slept so much better since we purchased it in October.
      You will never wake up with an aching back again. I never toss and turn trying to find a comfortable sleeping position. I finally get the rest I need.

Support
      If you're looking for a bed with great support, look no further. This mattress provides all the support your muscles and joints need to rest and relax. You'll wake up feeling better than ever.

Firmness
      The firmness of this mattress is great. You back will feel amazing and rested.
      You never feel anyone moving around through the night, you'll finally get the rest
      you need.

We've only had this mattress since October, but I know this will be something that will last us quite awhile. Before our new mattress, a good nights rest was hard to come by. We never have to worry about that now.

• Firmness:

A comfortable durable bed at a great value.

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

I've had this mattress for years now, and as a large framed guy I am impressed at how well it has held up. I like a firm mattress and this one retains its firmness to this day without the usual dips from worn out springs on some beds. I highly suggest it for anyone looking for a long term investment in a long lasting bed situation. Much firmer than a pillow, which I appreciate, yet you can add memory foam topper to still get that effect.

Comfort
      A great firm mattress with no springs out of place. I never feel uneven spots and padding is really decent.

Support
      Holds up to larger framed individuals without undue wear. I use just a basic box spring and frame and there is no sag whatsoever even after long-term use.

Firmness
      I chose this mattress specifically because the firmness was better than any other brand in the price range. I went to several stores trying out different models and most were not up to my high standard. This one certainly was and still is.

I have had this mattress for years now and I find it is as comfortable as the day I purchased it. The material covering is not prone to ripping the frame has help up nicely.

• Firmness:

It's great for the money

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

This mattress is very comfortable and worth the money. I threw a memory foam mattress topper on top so it's even better.

Firmness
      This product was firmer than I wanted and that's why I got the memory foam topper. It really was not that bad though even without it.

The product seems very durable and I think it will last at least eight to ten years.

• Firmness:

I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud

Comments about Sealy Posture Premier Mattress:

Sleep is very important to your overall health and so buying a good mattress is very important. I'm cheap when it comes ro certain things but not with my mattress. My job requires me to be on my feet a lot and I have a lot of pains in my back and legs. I get a wonderful nights sleep on my new Sealy posture premiere mattress. It feels as if the mattress massages my entire body as I sleep. When I wake in the morning I am completely refreshed and ready for my day. I must admit it cost a pretty penny but it's so worth it.