Other Mattresses:

Simmons Beautyrest Elite Mattress

Excellent Mattress with good Support

from De Pere, WI

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Mattress:

We love our new mattress. It is helping with all sorts of sleeping and physical issues. The only down fall is that the top couple of layers sink in a little, creating dips in the bed. In most mattress, when the dips start, you lose support. With this mattress, the support under you is still just as good, but the dips are there.

Comfort
We love the comfort of this mattress. The only downfall are the dips forming. Otherwise I would be giving this mattress fives all the way down the ratings.

Support
My wife and I both had back and sleeping issues before we got this mattress. It has helped us tremendously on both counts. My back rarely has problems now, and when it does it actually feels better after a full nights sleep instead of worse.

Firmness
The mattress is firm and supportive. The dips leave the illusion that it is not firm, but even where the dips are forming it still provides the same level of support.

I have only had the mattress for 3 years, and the dips are already there. That is why it gets the lower rating. I think it is the layers of gel and such that are dipping.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Simmons Beautyrest Mattress is the best!

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Mattress:

We've owned four different brands of mattresses in 15 years and were always finding small things that we disliked about those mattresses. When we bought our new european king size bed, we thought we'd tried a different brand than the ones we've had. The sales lady showed us some Simmons Beautyrest mattress since we haven't owned this brand yet. My husband picked the extra firm.

Our european bed has a wood plateform so spring boxes are optional. We decided we would use the mattress without spring boxes and see how it works. We love the Simmons Beautyrest! It's smooth, comfortable, and provides excellent overall support. My husband has bad back, and his back problem has been much better since we switched to the Simmins Beautyrest. We also used to turn our mattresses around every six month otherwise the coils would sink in some areas. We've only have to rotate our Simmons once during the 8 years we've had it. With our old mattresses, we retired them every four years or so to the guestroom or give them away. The Simmons has been here 8 years and still feel the same as the day it arrived. When time comes to get another mattress, we will definitely get another Simmons.

Sleeping on a Slice of Heaven - New Simmons Beautyrest Mattress

from Erie, PA

Comments about Simmons Beautyrest Elite Mattress:

Granted, our old mattress was about 25 years old and anything would have been an improvement, but...

...For the past several months, my husband and I actually look forward to sleeping. Before we invested in our new Simmons Beautyrest, neither of could enjoy a good night's sleep. I needed to sleep on a stack of quilts to avoid feeling the unfriendly springs, and my husband couldn't sleep more than three hours at a time due to his aching back.

Two things were complicating our ability to purchase a new mattress and box springs:

1. We were sleeping in a bulky, wooden old waterbed frame that conjured fear in our hearts at the thought of disassembling it.

2. We knew we would face added expense because we had firmly decided to upgrade from a queen to a king size bedding set.

To alleviate our concerns, we played it smart and bought a new plain metal frame. We can always add a headboard and footboard later. Then we purchased the lowest priced Beautyrest set, which was a plush/firm rating. Thus my husband got the firmness he needed to soothe his back, and I enjoy a somewhat plush sleeping surface.

The bottom line is that reasonable investment paid off by enabling us to sleep on a slice of pure heaven every night.

Go ahead, and treat yourself. It isn't about mattresses and box springs, it's all about finding a way to revel in a good night's sleep. And our new Simmons Beautyrest gives us that luxury night after night.