Other Misc. Styling Products:
Schwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Matifying Powder

Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Matifying Powder

Give your hair a lift with Schwarzkopf's miracle Dust It Powder!

from Tiny Town, GA

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Matifying Powder:

Where do I start when it comes to this magical powder? Well, I guess the first thing I should say is that I have very fine hair. It's long, too, so if I'm not very careful, and don't use the right hair products, my hair becomes weighed down and my roots look as if they are stuck to my scalp. It gets very frustrating...or I should say it got very frustrating before my hair stylist showed me what **Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Matifying Powder Hair Styling Serum** can do for my fine, long hair.

She put a small amount of this powder in her hands and rubbed it into the roots of my hair, and "poof"...I had volume like I haven't had since I used to get my hair permed, which was about 20 years ago!

**Schwarzkopf says the following about this product:** *"Schwarzkopf OSIS Dust It Mattifying Powder 0.35oz ~ For all hair especially fine or thin types. With over a century of innovative leadership in hair care you cannot go wrong with Schwarzkopf products. OSIS Dust It powder will give the hair a lot of lift texture and volume. Used sparingly it will help to create any style and will even last into the next day. Schwarzkopf is passionate about creating beauty are you?*"

**Features:**

*Osis Dust It Mattifying Powder!*

*For Lightweight Texture & Separation!*

*Ultra Matte Effect!*

*Retains The Natural Movement Of Your Hair!!*

This powder gives my hair's roots and my entire head of hair boost and volume that it craves, and that it needs and I love it! I use it very frequently and recommend it for anyone who's hair need some extra volume and lift!