Other Misc. Styling Products:

Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm

Scbwarzkopf Osis Dust It is amazing

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

My hair is baby fine, doesn't want to hold a perm, and overall straight and limp. I decided to try Scwarzkopf OSIS Dust it as I was told it would provide a light natural syle control. Scwarzkoph OSIS Dust it can be used on any hair but it is particularly recommended for fine, limp hair. You just sprinke a small amount and it means a small amount into your palms, rub your palms together, and rake through your dry hair and lift gently into a style that has a natural feel. I found it gave my hair a soft matt finish and while giving more volume to the hair. This stuff is potent so be careful and use very sparingly. I was told not to wear black as it might fleck but I suspect that is iwhat happens if you use to much.I love the feel of thickness now that my hair has and for the first time ever doesn't fall flat after it has been styled. If you want just run your fingers through your hair and gently lift. Great product for the hair that is fairly inexpensive and works great in humidity.

Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It Matteifying Powder

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

**Schwarzkopf Osis Dust mattefying Powder is a great product for styling hair in that casual tousled look for straight hair.  This product does not work well with my curly hair.  My daughter loves it for her hair.  The product adds body and hold throughout the day and eveing for my daughter.**

schwarzkopf osis dust it 10 gm is fabulous

from Jersey City, NJ

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

schwarzkopf osis dut it 10 gm is fabulous and that is an understatement. After using this product my hair gave me the free falling free breezing look I wanted. I have very thin straight hair and up until now I could only use gel that would allow me to sculpt my hair the way I wanted, however my hair did not move it was like cement on my head not a feeling I enjoyed at all. I should start with as a man from the early 70's I had long hair and it blew in the breeze as time went on my hair was no longer acceptable and had to be updated. I tried many hair products from mousse to gel to even salve. The problem was that my hair was so fine it either lasted in one piece like a mannequin or it would break down and I would look dishelved and messy. This product however gave me the freedom to style and play with little or no consequenses at the end of the day my hair still had that hold and more importantly didn't look greased back. I looked natural.

Works like a charm!!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

I bought some of this for my self and my daughter to try because a friend of mine had told me that it works very well! We both needed some extra volume to add to our dry/dull/brittle hair. This product, Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 10 gm, has been working like a charm for both me and my daughter. You just have to sprinkle a small amount of the powder into your palms and rub them together, then rake through dull/dry hair and lift it into style with matt effect. For extra root volume, just apply it directly to the roots! For extra line separation apply more powder in small amounts where needed. This product helps give you more volume without back-combing and using sprays! It seems to work especially well on very fine and dull looking hair. It works best for me if I go very very lightly when applying it. I'm not sure how different it is for anyone else, but I've just experimented around with it. I love how my hair looks!! Thank you!!

Dust is ok

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

We use this in my nieces' hair. Their hair is very fine, but they are old enough to want it styled, but young enough to need help. It does work if you're very careful with how much you use. Even a tiny bit to much makes their hair feel awful and difficult to style. It's a very temperamental product to work with. Even when we use the proper (read tiny amount), it does add volume to their hair and helps hold they style. Their hair doesn't feel very nice-kinda dirty or thick, but it looks good. When they wash their hair the shampoo doesn't lather, but it does get clean. I think something about the product negates the sodium lauteth sulfate in shampoos. While it does add volume and texture we won't be using this when its gone. Because of the tiny amount used, his could take a while. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't mind their hair feeling "off". One hint, don't use this product if you'll be working out. If you get the least bit sweaty it will make your hair feel like absolute crap.

Osis Dust It 10 gm- Not bad

from Burbank, CA

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

Well, with all the different hair products out there right now this one does stand out a little. For making your hair they way the models look now a days you just need to have "product" there is no way around it that is the look snd there is nothing anyone can do about it. This prodcut can give you that look. I experimented a little with it. Doing waves and parts and such and it did a pretty decent job of the whole sheebang. Where it really seems to do an excellant job thought is in the area of getting some more body into the roots of your hair. After trying in on my roots I noticed increased body and was really inpressed with the look it gave me. So overall I would say that this product is definitely worth a try if you don't mind washing your hair a little more often, I don't know if you are like me and can't stand the feel of product in your hair the next day but this little thing is no different.

schwarzkopf osis is ok

from Denver, CO

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

I have very fine hair and this stuff really will beef it up with body. Only down side is I don't like the way my hair feels with this, dry and creepy, but it looks great. The secret to using this is go very, very, very, lightly. You can always add more but you can't remove it without washing your hair. When I say very little, imagine the amount of powder that would fill a tiny green pea, that would be more than enough to cover the entire head. Someone said they couldn't get a comb through their hair after using this, I can believe it but I would bet they used way too much. This stuff is potent. What saved me was my hair dresser showed me how to use it. Also might mention if you are going to be wearing something black check your shoulders for dust. One of the best things I find about this product is that it is pretty affordable. Its not one of the best products ive ever used but it does the job.

Dust It will add volume and make drab hair full of life

from Evanston, IL

Comments about Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It 1 10 gm:

This product works especially well for dull, fine hair. If you've got very thin or fine hair you may have tried to add volume by teasing, hair spray, or heavy lotions. Schwarzkopf Osis Dust It is unique in that it goes on very light and adds volume without making your hair feel crusty. I've heard some say that this product dries hair out but I've never encountered this problem.