4.8

4.8

very good price

from Morocco

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Battery Life
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

• Camera
    • Games
    • Social Networking

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

i like this product its very easy to use

• Tablet Size:
    • Large
    • Tablet Construction:
    • Feels Sturdy
    • Usability:
    • Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound

I SUGGEST to my friend to buy it , it's amazing !!!

from tunisia

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

• Camera
    • Games

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

i'm using this tablet since 2014 and i will buy it again and again !!

• Tablet Size:
    • Large
    • Tablet Construction:
    • Feels Sturdy
    • Usability:
    • Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Fast Streaming Media

One of the best tablets out on the market

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

I have been using this tablet every day for about a month now. Defiantly worth the price as it has great processing speed, light and slick design, and batter life that allows for solid day of wear without needing to be recharged.

Battery Life
    Great battery life for a tablet, last all day long with no recharge needed throughout the day.

Processing Speed
    One of the better tablets with great processing feed. Apps and programs open up quick even with all your other apps still opened in the background.

Weight
    For a tablet the weight seems to be just right. It is not super heavy making your arms tired and not to light where it feels like a piece of plastic. Defiantly the perfect amount of weight.

App Availability
    As far as apps go, every app i needed was compatible with this device and I don't see for many problems with this towards the future.

The design was descent, not the biggest fan of the super rounded corners. As for the rest of the tablet it is thin and easy to kart around.

As far is durability goes this tablet has it all. The design allows for a durable tablet that can be thrown around without obtaining much damage.

• App Availability:

The Samsung Tab 3 has great speed, resolution, and price.

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

The speed and resolution is amazing

Battery Life
    Usually last an hour and a half to two hours on a full charge playing all the time.

Processing Speed
    I am happy with how fast it connects me.

Weight
    Not paper thin or weightless though it is light compared to other tablets of it's size.

App Availability
    I have found most if not all the apps that I have been looking for.

Pretty durable considering how big the screen is.

Could be made out of more durable glass.

• App Availability:

Great for me and my daughter

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

I homeschool my daughter and bought this in order to give her some educational apps to "play" with to make some of her schoolwork more fun. It has all the functionality that I need and is easy for her to use too. I can find just about any type of app I am looking for, from educational to budgeting to game and more, for free which is always good. My biggest problem with it was getting used to typing on the keyboard. This was the first touch screen that I have owned, never had a smart phone or anything, so it was awhile getting used to my huge fingers on those little bitty keys. After the first few days it started freezing up momentarily every once in a while. I though about bringing it back for another but I had already got everything set how I liked and it didn't happen often so I just kept it instead of getting another. This may be common with touch screens, like I said I have never had one before so I don't know, but it does "freeze" for a few seconds a few times a day, only like once or twice usually. It passes quickly. Overall a good purchase.

Battery Life
    You can watch a few hours worth of movies on it before you have to recharge.

Great tablet!

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

Galaxy Tab is a great tablet! I love the brand Samsung, all of their products are great. The tablet is a great tablet to purchase because it is priced good and is still good quality. My daughter uses the tablet a lot and it is a good distraction for her to stay busy with. She can work it on her own with no problems. The speed of the tablet is good, obviously it would depend on how great the wifi connection is but I have had no problems with my tablet running slow. The battery life on it seems to last a while. Of coarse the more you use the tablet the more battery life will be consumed, but I don't find myself having to charge it a much as my phone is needed. The tablet is small but does weight a bit. Its not too heavy but it is not as light as you would assume like the ipads are. The design of the tablet is great. I like the rounded edges. I am still working with my tablet so when it comes to app availability, I am still experimenting. The apps I have searched for recently have all been downloadable and work fine. Overall the tablet is great.

Great tablet

from Coronado, CA

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

This is the first tablet that I've owned. It was given to me as a gift and I really like it and enjoy using it daily. The battery life is awesome and I usually charge it overnight. The charge holds the entire day and I use this tablet often so for me I need it to hold a charge. It is a streamlined tablet that can be taken along easily and anywhere...it gits into the thinnest area in my purse or bag. I am able to do everything on this samsung galaxy 3 10" that I need to do. It is very lightweight and seems fairly durable. If you're on the fence about this tablet I'd say go for it. I think it would work for people of all ages and genders.

Battery Life
    I use this tablet daily and all day and the charge holds as long as I charge it overnight.

Processing Speed
    Quick no waiting for pages to appear.

Weight
    Extremely light weight would work for all ages.

App Availability
    Has access to every app I've looked up so far

Streamlined and thin enough to slide into a narrow space.

Fairly durable but it is an electronic device

Samsung galaxy tab 3

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

I have been wanting a tablet for a long time. My cellphone company had the Samsung galaxy tab 3 on sale and that was a sign that it is finally time to buy. What a great choice I made. I love the big screen. It's basically a bigger version of my cellphone. The preloaded apps are great. My battery lasts me all day. If I'm online doing things I don't have to worry about my battery draining too quickly. I can carry it with me wherever I go. I recommend the Samsung galaxy tab 3 to everyone because it's a purchase that you will not regret.

Processing Speed
    Its very quick. The pages load quickly when I'm browsing the internet. There are no lags while playing games.

awesome

Comments about Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Android Tablet:

i have this one and i believe its the best one. when you get updates you get them really soon . Also when you get new messages you get it even when its off unlike the apple ipad. once again i recomend you buy this one not only cause its pretty but the quality is awesome.

it weighs nothing!