Other Smartphones:
Models:
GT-I9300RWDBTU, SPH-L710, SGH-i747, SCH-i535
Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone

Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone

Pros

• Camera (10)
  • Wifi (9)
  • Operating system (8)
  • Screen (8)
  • Web browsing (8)

Cons

• Battery life (8)
  • Charging time (7)
  • Button configuration (3)
  • Speaker quality (3)

• Entertainment (8)

• Battery Life:
    • Display/Screen Quality:
    • Call Quality:
    • Phone Construction:
    • Feels sturdy (6), Feels fragile (3)
    • Usability:
    • Simple enough (7), Simple controls (4)
    • Media:
    • Easy to download media (9), Easy to use media player (8), Gaming (6), Good speaker sound (5), External media controls (3)
    • Camera:
    • Good quality (9), Easy to use (7), Camera features (5), Editing tools (5), Video recording (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Student (8), Social networker (4)

Larger screen and 4G capacity.

I went from a slide out keyboard smartphone to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Everyone that has this phone said how wonderful it was. I'm not as impressed. Yes, the screen is bigger so if you are playing games, it is better and it is 4G. It is faster but that is not a selling point to me. It's still an android rather than an I-Phone but I'm thinking I would rather have gone with the I-Phone and the 3G.

Battery Life
Had to get the extended battery since the one it comes with has known battery life issues. Verizon is selling the battery at half-price for this phone.

Display/Screen Quality
It is a large screen and it is clear to see.

Call Quality
The call quality is good but doesn't that have to do with the wireless service?

It's a little confusing at first but the online manual makes it understandable.

So far, it holds up well. Did get a cover since I have been known to drop the phone pretty often.

Larger than most phones.

Ok Phone

I am review this cell phone because I am hopeful that it will give others information to make their choice on their next purchase. I bought two of these phones this last December. One for me and one for my daughter. I had done my research and compared the different phones that were available. I really wanted one with a key board, but everything I could find just didn't fit my needs. Apparently they don't think anyone will like those any longer. Personally I do. I would rather type my messages on that then on a screen. But, unfortunately, it seems that most of the smart phones are going to all applications on a touch screen.

Well here is my experience with this phone so far - a little over two months. Within a week I had to return it because it wasn't working. They replaced it with a new one.

Features/Applications. All of them seem to work fine. Navigation could be a bit better.

Texting. As I said before, I wanted a keyboard. I really don't like having to use the screen to do it, but I'm getting used to it. I do find that it takes me a lot longer to write though because I keep hitting the wrong letters and the swipe feature doesn't always say what I want it too. Its ok, but I don't know if I will ever like it.

I don't know about the 4G. Its not available in my area. Also the towers are under maintenance for 3 months in my area, so as for service, it is sporatic. When I am in a service area, I do get good connection then.

Battery life. Well my other phones I could go all day without having to charge, but this one only lasts for about a good 6 hours. I don't have anything running in the background that would cause this to happen and I have talked to Samsung about that, but apparently that is about the best it will do. That is disappointing. If you are going to be going anywhere for any length of time, you will need your charger. I ended up buying a car charger and I also bought a travel charger. This helps, but it is a hassle.

Another thing is that the controls on the side of the phone are super sensitive. You just need to barely touch them and your phone goes on or when you are using it the other control for increasing size or zoom will just start working if barely touched. I really don't like that. Also, I have noticed that the on control is so sensitive that even putting it in my purse can turn the phone on. If you don't keep an eye on it, it could be on a lot and drain your battery.

It is a nice size and is very light which I do like.

Overall I think the phone is ok. It pretty much does what its supposed to but could be better.

From the best mobiles I ever seen

from Egypt

About Me Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

The mobile is so good but the only disadvantage is the battery . I advise you to buy it

• Intuitive
  • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player
  • Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality

samsung s3

from kenitra morocco

About Me Social Networker, Student

Pros

• bleuthoot
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Button Configuration
  • Speaker Quality

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

samsung s3 it s best phone and ship have best screen and memory 16gb it s enough to save big data

• Feels Fragile
  • Easy To Download Media, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games
  • Camera:
  • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, focus, Good Quality, Video Recording

Telephone wonderful in all its advantages

from tebessa AL

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Charging time

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

Phone giant in every sense of the word. The wonderful advantages of camera and clear and good for pictures and personal applications as well for use as a note, but in a single defect and is the battery. Terrible battery and charging too long for that many people did not like the phone except for the battery. And the storage area of a few somewhat but there sd card port.

• Easy To Download Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound
  • Easy To Use, Good Quality

ng your review you accept

from ws

About Me Gadget-phobic

Pros

• Web Browsing
  • WiFi

Cons

• Camera

cx

• Complicated
  • Easy To Use Media Player
  • Camera Features

I want you to buy this phone

from algeria

About Me Parent, Social Networker, Student

Pros

• App Availablity
  • Camera
  • Easy To Customize
  • Operating System

Cons

• Battery Life
  • Button Configuration
  • Charging time
  • Web Browsing

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

I would advise users of this camera phone because it is somewhat good , games and the Internet in general and easy to use as well as

• Relatively average
  • Intuitive, Simple Enough
  • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
  • Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

GALAXY S3 A REAL PHONE

from Maroc

About Me Social Networker, Student

Pros

• Battery Life
  • Camera
  • DESIGN
  • Operating System
  • Screen
  • Web Browsing

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

The phone galaxy s3 I use 4 years. and still works as early despite all the work and services rendered by this phone. Brief for its battery is solid and is considered among the strongest battery, I liked its design and also its screen.

• Intuitive
    • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Good Quality, Video Recording

galaxy s3 provide well features for it price

from IRAQ

About Me Business Professional

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Charging time

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

what i really love in s3 is that its price and screen size. the screen size make it easy to read paragraph and view pictures.
    the camera is slow to open so some times i miss some exciting moments for my son.
    every 6 to 12 months you need to to format it to retrive its speed and efficiency.
    it has fear battery life and charging time not bad.
    i used it for more than 1 year till know i cant say that i faced real problem i never lost my files that i store it in s3 (some times i use it as flash memory).
    for security purposes i cant count on it to buy by visa or other spending tools.

• Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Good Speaker Sound
    • Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

Galaxy s3 ! Enjoy

from Algeria

About Me Student

Pros

• Camera
    • Screen
    • Web Browsing
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

I think that Samsung Galaxy S3 is really good smart phone his price his nice design his stockage and i think that his batery is very weak and the charging time and it's very fragile but it stay good smartphone im personally recommend

• Feels Fragile, I had a galaxy s3 and it broke on the first fall
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, Games, Good Speaker Sound
    • Editing Tools, Good Quality

MY SAMSUNG GALAXY IS STILL USEFUL AFTER 3 YEARS

from Seattle, WA

About Me Social Networker, Student, Texting Maven

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • General Build
    • Operating System
    • Removable battery
    • Sd card slot
    • WiFi

Cons

• Charging time

Comments about Samsung Galaxy S III Smartphone:

why is s3 better than the rest?
    well first it really has evertything in there.
    great big screen , fast processor, easy to use, biggest battery , and its removble too. sd card, 50 gb cloud space, extras like pop up video, android ics(fully customizeble too your needs). nfc, wireless connection to your tv and it can become your game console and controller while you play on tv!, wireless charging... i could go on. this thing packs so much stuff in it that you will find handy like free sat nav. i have used it for 3 years. its look impresses people, and its awesome, some very minor issues, such as auto-brightness . In terms of quality, which many people are having a go at, I don't understand the problem, as it feels great, looks great, great build quality, great Camera/ Video, great screen, great sound, etc, etc. and i dont mind they didnt use steel to make it, which makes it lighter and if the battery covers get damage its cheap to replace. make no maistake this is the mother of all smart phones right now.

• Intuitive, Simple Enough
    • Media:
    • Easy To Download Media, Easy To Use Media Player, External Media Controls, Fast Streaming Media, Games, Good Speaker Sound, replaceable battery, upgradable storage
    • Camera:
    • Camera Features, Easy Sharing, Easy To Use, Editing Tools, Good Quality, Video Recording

nice

from kairouan

Pros

• App Availablity
    • Battery Life
    • Camera
    • Easy To Customize
    • Operating System
    • Screen
    • WiFi

Cons

• Battery Life
    • Button Configuration
    • Camera
    • Charging time
    • Difficult To Customize
    • Screen
    • Speaker Quality