Other Refrigerators:
Samsung 28 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

Spécial

Spécial

Cite 210 logts bloc K N 197 chlef

Amazing fridge with so many extras!!

I really love this fridge. When we first got it my kids were amazed and said it was like a spaceship. It is very large and has so much room and keeps everything organized. I love the pull out freezer and the pull out fridge drawer. It's perfect to store drinks to save more room in the actual fridge. The only con I could possibly come up with is the stainless steel can be a pain to keep clean but that is more of a general complaint with stainless steel appliances.

Picayune, Ms

Poor spacing

Very disappointed with this product. The shelves are adjustable but the spacing not enough for tall items. Storing milk in the door makes it spoil faster. The ice maker leaks water. Ice compartment is small.

Lake Mi

false

I would not buy this again

I love samsung but not there fridge it keeps resting itself to display mode with OF once a week if not caught it defrost my food...

Lawrence ma

false

This appliance has changed my mind about samsung! Love it!

The freezer is large and roomy. I am able to go to the store and buy more in bulk and save money and break it down in store in the freezer. It keeps everything exceptionally cold. It is quiet and runs smooth to be as large as it is! The only thing I don't like is that it's very heavy to move. Other that that, Im quite impressed with it!

Middleport, ohio 45760

Love it!

I love this fridge! So many options and it neatly stores all my food. I would recommend this fridge to anyone!

Indianapolis

Amazing

Its beautiful. Big tall and it has a great amount of space.

Coffeyville ks

Best refrigerator I've ever had

This is the best fridge I have ever owned (and I have owned many). I love the features. Especially the quick freeze option for ice cream and other frozen items. It's especially handy when food shopping. You come home and put the groceries away right as the ice cream begins to soften and this quickly freezes it all quickly. I also like the adjustable shelves which I frequently change up depending on what I purchase. The ice machine can sometimes spit out the ice at a speed which bounces right out of my glass, but I suppose that is better than the alternative. I love the color of the outside because fingerprints don't really show on it which is fantastic with my three kids. The LED lighting inside makes it easy to find everything you are looking for.

Barnegat, NJ

Has it's good and bads

I bought this item last year so after a year of using here are my opinions. The middle drawer makes getting certain items easier. For my family we put kids drinks in there so it's easier for them. However I have put a coke can in the back part of it and it ended up freezing and exploding. The main fridge section has weird heights and dimensions of shelving. Making it hard for taller items. The freezer area is great! I store certain items on top like frozen veggies and then bigger things on the bottom. The ice maker doesn't make complete cubes. Although on cubes selection most of the time it still comes out a little crushed. Overall for the price it isn't a bad selection.

New jersey

true

Disapointing , the refrigerator compartment is designed poorly.

The design for the top is not what is expected. It has such limited space for taller items that you have to lay them down that makes it hard to find what you need. Also the ice maker only makes 3 trays of ice per day. It is very sad to be stuck with this appliance. I personally don't like to lay containers down as they can leak and make it harder to find what you are looking for. The ice maker takes up so much room from the top which doesn't help either. The outside is almost impossible to keep looking good as every touch leaves a smudge. Interior Organization Not enough room for larger containers to stand up and the ice maker takes up way to much room. Temperature Control The back of the top freezes things so you have to make sure nothing gets pushed toward the back. The rest of the top is just fine. Ease of Cleaning It's basic design for cleaning isn't good trying to reach the back towards the top, you really have to stretch. And trying to keep polished is a lost cause. Durability It will probably hold up forever since I detest it so much. You need to stand there wiping it constantly to try to keep the smudges polished off. Design Not enough room in the top to accommodate taller items. Ice maker doesn't put out enough for any day except in the middle of winter when you don't use it. In the summer you have to buy ice and it takes up room in the freezer.

Vermilion, OH