Other Refrigerators:
Samsung
#RF4287HARS
Samsung 28 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

Great fridge

This is a great fridge. I've had it for over a year and no complaints yet.

Huffman, TX

The space is worth it!

The space on this thing is worth it! We bought it because we were tired of cramming things into a fridge. Between the middle drawer, freezer and ample fridge space it's a real gem. We just sold it along with our house and will be purchasing again for our new home.

Montrose, Colorado

Fancy fridge

I love this fridge but even though the shelves are customizable, there is very little space for tall items.

Albuquerque,NM

Works perfect

I've had this fridge for about a year, and we have not had any issues. It's not loud, like I've read in other reviews. The ice maker is perfect, and makes the best ice.

Houston, TX

Spécial

Spécial

Cite 210 logts bloc K N 197 chlef

Amazing fridge with so many extras!!

I really love this fridge. When we first got it my kids were amazed and said it was like a spaceship. It is very large and has so much room and keeps everything organized. I love the pull out freezer and the pull out fridge drawer. It's perfect to store drinks to save more room in the actual fridge. The only con I could possibly come up with is the stainless steel can be a pain to keep clean but that is more of a general complaint with stainless steel appliances.

Picayune, Ms

Poor spacing

Very disappointed with this product. The shelves are adjustable but the spacing not enough for tall items. Storing milk in the door makes it spoil faster. The ice maker leaks water. Ice compartment is small.

Lake Mi

false

I would not buy this again

I love samsung but not there fridge it keeps resting itself to display mode with OF once a week if not caught it defrost my food...

Lawrence ma

false

This appliance has changed my mind about samsung! Love it!

The freezer is large and roomy. I am able to go to the store and buy more in bulk and save money and break it down in store in the freezer. It keeps everything exceptionally cold. It is quiet and runs smooth to be as large as it is! The only thing I don't like is that it's very heavy to move. Other that that, Im quite impressed with it!

Middleport, ohio 45760

Love it!

I love this fridge! So many options and it neatly stores all my food. I would recommend this fridge to anyone!

Indianapolis