Other Refrigerators:

LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

Great fridge, bad icemaker.

This fridge has a great seal and keeps the food cold and things stay fresher longer. There's a nice lip on the shelves to keep spills from dripping off, but it's still really easy to clean without lots of nooks and crannies for dirt to get caught in. I hate the drawer freezer though. It makes it REALLY difficult to keep the food organized as you end up having to pile things up and the fact that the drawer isn't a standard box shape (it slants in the back) makes things that much more tricky. The icemaker is TERRIBLE! We actually had it replaced because we thought it was faulty, but I think it's just the way it's made. The ice piles up in the tray under the icemaker and then everytime you open the drawer, it skims all the ice off the top and it falls behind the drawer or out of the freezer onto the floor. We have to keep turning it on and off to keep the ice from piling up that much.

I would not recommend it to anyone, Would love my old one back.

They replaced the rubber seal and it is already cracking again, it freezes my tomatoes even though they stuffed something in the hole leading from the freezer to refrigerator.
The ice maker don't...Read complete review

The ice maker don't crush ice very well, you get some crushed and some whole. I now hope it blows up so I can get me another one of another brand.

Noise Level
It is as quiet as my old one was.

Interior Organization
The interior is fine. The shelves are great and easy to keep clean. The storage capacity is very good.

Temperature Control
Can't keep it from freezing my tomatoes and like items. If I was putting them in the freezer, I would expect them to freeze but not in the refrigerator part. The servicemen keep changing the settings and have put stuff in the hole going from the freezer to the refrigerator but it did not help.

The inside is very easy to keep clean, little effort needed.

Rubber seal has been replaced due to splitting and now is splitting again. The freezer works fine but the refrigerator freezes things too and that is NOT GOOD.

I love my LG Bottom-Freezer refrigerator and recommend it!!!

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

This refrigerator is huge! I almost dont need my extra refrigerator that I keep i the garage!
It is easy to clean. It is very well lit. The adjustable shelves are wonderful! The wide shelves on the door are great. I love the sliding plastic dividers on the doors. The keep my condiment jars from falling over. There is a shelf o the door tat lifts up and presses against the door so you can fit tall bottles on the door. It is very functional!

Noise Level
It is perfectly quieted except for when the ice maker is tipping out the ice and refilling with water. But even that process is very quiet!

Interior Organization
The shelves are very adjustable and easy to rearrange. It adjusts perfectly to our needs!

Temperature Control
Its all digitally controlled, very easy to read and adjust!

So easy to clean!

I'm giving it a six only because its new to me and I have no idea if its durable or not!

The layout of the appliance is wonderful! I wouldnt change a thing!

Great product!

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

We are in the process on converting our white appliances to stainless steel and love this fridge we picked! We are not necessarily matching brands, but the finishes are pretty good matches. The space for our fridge is tight, so we could not get the split door style. This originally was a disappointment, but we have since accepted it. This fridge is working out great for us. The shelves are super easy to clean and move. The veggies drawers are good size. We normally keep cheese sticks in one them for easier access for the kiddos.
This is our 2nd fridge with the freezer on the bottom and love the style. We use the fridge so much more than the freezer and I love being able to see everything at eye level, rather than having to bend down all the time. The freezer has a good amount of room in it. Since we have a chest freezer in basement, I normally keep frozen veggies and treats in this one. They are the things we go into the freezer for most often.

For cleaning, I have not noticed smudges all that often. I know that it can be a compliant about SS.

The freezer drawers slide easily!

Having this fridge for 6 mos or so, I'm very pleased.

no concerns

haven't had any problems

Refrigerator

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

My husband and I purchased this refrigerator about 2 years ago and we love it. We have a small amount of space for a refrigerator so it was perfect for us. I love the drawer space and the connected freezer.

Noise Level
This product is very quiet! We never hear it cooling. The only sound it will make is a beeping if you leave the door open for a certain amount of time to remind you that it is open.

Interior Organization
There are three shelves to put food on. Below the bottom shelf is two drawers which we use for our (fruits and vegetables) and canned beverages in the other drawer. Below those two drawers is a long thin drawer which is perfect for cheeses and meats. The door also has storage compartments where you can put your condiments, sauces, and butter.

Temperature Control
To control your temperature you simply turn a dial, and it shows you digitally what the temperature actually is.

Very easy to clean. The only part I have trouble cleaning is the freezer because it is slightly lower than it is comfortable to bend. Usually I sit on the floor when I clean it.

Very durable. No problems have come about since we bought it.

I Love the one way door so the design is perfect for me.

• Temperature Control:

Such a space saver, it fits EVERYTHING

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I was impressed with the temperature controls and how they are calibrated so well. The drawer system is amazing as well!

Noise Level
Super quiet operation and it saves a heck of a lot on energy as well. I am very pleased with the money we will be saving

Interior Organization
It seems almost unnatural to be able to fit so much stuff into the space offered but it works really well and the temperature is quite even through and through

Temperature Control
Not many fridges can compare to this one in that department. The settings seem to calibrate themselves a needed. Fantastic

Just like any other ordinary fridge with a lot of cool space saving features but the cleaning is easier than most. The shelves wipe really easily with just a touch of warm water on a rag

I haven't had this long enough to rate the durability but I would guess that it is as good as the rest of the features and overall functionality

Pretty straightforward but I am not a modernist so it fits us just fine. It has a nice curb appeal to it without all the modernist twist that are inundating the homes nowadays

LG Stainless Steel Refrigerator - Freezer

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I bought this last year and love the style and look of stainless steel. Cost was within my range and it had plenty of room.

Noise Level
Very quite - I rarely hear it running.

Interior Organization
This refrigerator is roomy. My only complaint is the interior plastic is buckling a little. Other than that I like the interior

Temperature Control
Excellent Temperature controls and easy to get to.

All the shelves are removable and easy to clean.

My only comment on the durability is the buckling of the plastic on the bottom of the interior refrigerator

Love the design and the stainless steel look.

Great Product Until It Breaks Down

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

While I personally loved my LG, I hated the service factor when it broke down. It has amazing space, cools perfectly, looks wonderful, and that's about all the good I can say about this refrigerator.

When the freezer fan motor burned out; which has been an issue with LG refrigerators, I called LG and was supposed to hear from a technician. Never happened even after repeat calls. When I called the store I purchased it from, I was directed back to LG. So, a new refrigerator was purchased after 5 weeks of dead ends and NO customer service.

VERY quiet!!

Interior Organization
Wonderful space, easy customization of shelves!!

Perfect!!

Spills cleaned easily. Able to remove shelves with ease.

Exterior very durable. Put up with 4 kids. Interior is another story. Freezer motors burn up easily even without a lot of stress on the motor.

It has a great look! Sleek finish, easy to clean smudges caused by kids.

One of the best Fridge I ever owned

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I think this product is amazing and I love that it lasts long and freezes ice well and my entire family loves it .I love that its easy to clean and that it keeps food products fresh and even vegetables .

Noise Level
Noise is not a problem .My friend had a fridge not this brand but another and you would think its washing machine so loud so I am lucky I bought a good one.

Interior Organization
What can I say I love how the inside is organized with room to store vegetables ,meats ,juice, etc and its beautiful .It always nice to open the fridge to the way its design on the inside .

Temperature Control
This is wonderful you can set the temperature the way you want unlike a old fridge I had I was able to put it on a level I was comfortable with.

Its easy to clean not difficult .I must say I thought it would be very very hard but its easy and I love it.

This fridge will last long it feels strong .

Design is great one of the reasons I bought it was because its just simply beautiful and I love it when My friends say I love your fridge .

Works very well

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I would recommend this product to people it is extremely worth buying. I have had mine for a few months now and have had no problems with it. Has a lot of space in both the fridge and the freezer. The best fridge that I have had if you are looking into buying this product you should.

Best gift ever

from TN

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

I love my LG bottom-freezer refrigerator, My husband bought it for me last year. It is huge on the inside. Plus having the freezer at the bottom is so convenient, it puts everything right where you need it.

Noise Level
I hardly ever hear this fridge run, my old one sounded horrible it was so loud and annoying.

Interior Organization
You have so much open room to store your food in this fridge. It has very wide spacy selves and draws. Unlike some of the other refrigerators we looked at before he got me this one.

Temperature Control
The temperature control in this fridge work amazing. You can even change the temperature to different settings in the draws, depending on what food items you stick in them.

This fridge is so easy to clean, the shelves and draws come out so I can wash them in the sink and the rest of it I just use a rag to wipe over it.

This fridge is very durable, it still looks as good as when we first bought it.

I love design of this fridge, it is so sleek and I love my bottom-freezer.

large and dependable

Comments about LG Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator:

Nice model, very flexible bins and shelves. I'd prefer if there was a thermometer instead of a 1 -5 number for tempurature control. The produce bins have cheap vents, but are large and easy to access. the snack bin is inconveniently located (i use it for dairy products).