Other Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss

revlon colorburst lipgloss

Comments about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:

I absolutely love this new Revlon color burst lip gloss. it is the perfect mix between the color of a lip stick and the shiny glossy feel of lip gloss. there are proboly 20 different shades to pick from. They all have a nice bright tone and the color actually stays on your lips for a long time. I personally own 5 different shades and wouldn't mind buying some more. They are more on the expensive side, considering it is a lip gloss. But the price is well worth it. This is my favorite brand of lip color out right now. The tube also is pretty big and it does last a long time. It isn't a really thick type of gloss, meaning it goes on very smooth on your lips. also you don't have to keep re applying it. once you put on one single coat. you will not have to re apply for hours. I really do recommend that you try this product for yourself. Revlon did a very good job when they came out with this product.

Revlon Color Burst Lipgloss

from Boston, MA

Comments about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:

I love the color not to bright just right for my lips.Creamy not stick and stays on awhile on my lips.Easy to take with you add on top of lipstick to bring out shine on your lips.Affordable and easy to find in any Drugs store .Catches your eyes as your shopping.

Loving Revlon colorburst Lipgloss!!

from Graham, NC

Pros

Cons

Comments about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:

I love, love, love the new Revlon Colorburst lipgloss.

I normally use lipsticks in a tube, but decided to try this for a change. Wow! The color "Hot Pink" is so very pretty! It blends in very well with my other make up.

I like the smoothness of the applicator and the staying power once it's applied.

To make it short and sweet, I feel so pretty when I am wearing this lipgloss!

This gloss feels great!

from Ocilla, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss:

I recently received Revlons new Colorburst lipgloss sample in the mail. It looks amazing. The color is not too dark, And the shine is beautifull. It is not a volume booster, but still adds the look of fullness to your lips. It has a wonderful texture to it not sticky, but thick enough to be worn for more than 20 mins. The color does not stain your lips after it is gone either.