Other Supplements:

Reliv Classic

REliv Classic helps during pregnancy

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Reliv Classic:

I use Reliv Classic, which can only be purchased through distributors. I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and have realized how many pregnancy discomforts I have avoided due to taking just the classic with 2 scoops. My Nurse Practitioner notices how healthy I am at the week I am at, where normally problems such as hemorrhoids, heartburn, fatigue, even edema would be prevalent at this point. I am actually at a healthy weight, where weight gain is concerned with pregnancy. I know it's because I'm taking the Reliv Classic supplement each day. I had a hard time drinking the prenatal pills and changed to this supplement. It does make a difference when you take necessary vitamins in a supplemental/powder form than a pill, as your body assimilates vitamins and minerals much easier. I passed my Glucola and Anemia test and am so grateful I do not have those problems. I plan on taking the Reliv Classic post partum to boost my breastmilk nutrition. When you're pregnant, it really makes you change to be healthier for yourself and your child. I recommend this line of supplemental nutrition for a healthier change in your life.