4.8
Redken
Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo

4.8

A much needed shampoo for any product junkie!

Comments about Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo:

Oh my poor hair has seen it's fair share of products. And every few weeks my hair gets to a point where my shampoo just will not lather because of all the junk I have coated on it. The Redken Hair Cleansing Shampoo is my savior. It takes my hair from an almost slimy feel to soft, natural hair.

I do have to say this is not for someone who has color treated hair. Just like it pulls the styling product from the hair, it will also pull the color. I do a lot of fun colors in my hair (like pink) and when I am about to change colors, I use this to strip out as much of the color as I can so that I do not have to bleach for as long.

Extension hair is another great application for this product. If you are getting dangling issues, it is generally from to much product build up. Use this, then a normal conditioner and you will have your extensions feeling nearly brand new. I work for an extension company and this is what we recommend to troubleshoot most extension issues.

Will take you hair from dirty to squeaky clean!

Nothing amazing, but not overpowering and does not linger.

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream is Great

Comments about Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo:

This shampoo is great. But you need to remember that this is a once or twice a month shampoo because is a clarifying shampoo! It gets all the product build up and what not out of your hair and makes your hair squeaky clean. Also dont rub it in like you normally shampoo your hair, my stylist told me its better to comb it in with your fingers and not dump it directly to your roots (like you would with reg shampoo). The one thing I noticed that makes a HUGE difference is using a really good conditioner after. i would suggest using a deep conditioner that you leave in for at least 3-5 minutes. This way when you rinse the conditioner out of your hair, it will be so soft and shiny and feel soo clean! You will feel like you just got back from the salon!

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream brought my hair back to life

from Medford, NJ

Pros

Cons

Comments about Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo:

We recently moved to a community where we have our own wells for water.  We do have a water softening system but that is it.  I wash my hair daily and after living here for sometime, I noticed a change in my hair.  I thought that it was getting thinner from age. It also felt very limp. I tried mixing up my shampoos and a few other tricks but nothing seemed to work.  On the advice of a friend, I purchased a bottle of the Redken Hair Cleansing Cream.  She advised me that my hair was limp due to a build up of minerals from our well water.  The first time I used it, I followed the instructions for excessive build-up and I lathered the formula and left it in for 10 minutes before rinsing.  I was amazed to discover that my hair had returned to normal. It no longer felt limp and it was full of volume and shine.  I now use this product about once a week to keep the build-up from happening again.  I am very pleased with this product and highly recommend it for anyone who has well water.

I want to wash my hair in Redken Hair Cleansing Cream every day

from Centerville, MA

Comments about Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo:

This is fantastic stuff. I like to clarify wash my hair every couple of weeks and I know I can go buy something much less expensive than Redken Hair Cleansing Cream, but I saw a couple of nice reviews on it and splurged. I really do think this is worth the price, which is a bit high, sure. This does work with ingredients that are very different from the cheaper clarifying shampoos. In here are fruit acids, panthenol, green tea, sugar cane extracts...these will not do a job on your hair color like the others will. It smells wonderful, sort of like grapefruit. I use a small amount, which as it works in a little produces a mild and very adequate lather and rinses clean, clean,  clean. Use just a little- as I said, it will work up a slow lather. It cleans so well however, you will have lots of tangles, but just follow up with a conditioner and they fall right out. My hair is soft, bouncy, shiny after and I always think- "I needed that!". Yeah- it's pricey- but lasts forever cuz you use a little , and infrequently- worth every scent. Wish I could use it every day really.