Other Shampoos:

Redken Body Full Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Redken Body Full Shampoo don't leave home without it

My hair and I have tried many shampoos but Redken Body Full truly makes a vast difference in how my hair looks and behaves.  When I go on vacation without my Redken, I usually suffer through many bad hair days until I can locate my favorite shampoo again.  I really should learn that it is just irreplaceable.  Those of you out there with FINE hair know my pain.  This product really adds volume to my hair and makes it much easier to style.  It adds volume without giving the ends that "fried look" that some of the stripping volume-giving shampoos can.  It keeps my hair healthy and full....not an easy task for my limp hair.  I would recommend this product to anyone who has fine hair and would like to feel real fullness without frizz.  It is well worth the price because it is very concentrated and a small amount goes a long way.

Redken Body Full shampoo? More like body flat.

The Redken Body Full shampoo, recommended to me by a hairdresser, advertises on its bottle that it offers volumizing for fine to normal hair types. The first time I used the shampoo, I was completely dissatisfied with it. It didn't lather right in my palms, left me feeling like I needed to re-wash it and my hair was flat afterward even after a good blow drying. I used the conditioner with it too and it didn't seem to work in to my hair properly either. I've given it more shots thinking I was having a bad hair day but no matter the amount of shampoo or if I use a different conditioner with it or no conditioner at all, my hair is left flat and feeling like it could use a good washing.

Redken Volumizing Conditioner and Shampoo

from Denham Springs, LA

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

Redken Volumizing shampoo is a decent shampoo but over priced based on its ability to volumize the hair. I felt like it really cleaned the hair without drying out the scalp, but the volume was from where it seemed to dry out the hair. My hair seemed stripped by the shampoo. I liked the smell of this shampoo it was clean and refreshing. It did not take much of the Redken volumizing shampoo to get a good lather. Redken Volumizing conditioner was an average conditioner. It didn't weigh my hair down on the days I conditioned but I didn't find that it volumized the hair either. It seemed to balance out the dryness caused by the shampoo. I can not condition daily because of fine thin hair and sometimes have oily hair. My hair is on the short side to maintain fullness and I wash it daily. I would not recommend this shampoo for daily use, it is too drying on hair ends. It did not cause any dandruff issues on the scalp.

Body Full is a Redken Winner!

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

Redken's Body Full shampoo is absolutely fantastic! I love Redken products in general because they are high quality and work really well, and Redken's Body Full is no exception to this observation. It works excellently and makes my hair feel soft, healthy, full of lightweight body, and clean. This shampoo is more costly than I might pay for other shampoos, but you get what you pay for, and this product is definitely high quality - therefore, I truly believe it is worth the money and is a good value. I love the way it smells, the amount of lather it gives, how soft my hair is to the touch, and how easy it is to style my hair is after I use Redken's Body Full. I also believe it does a great job simply cleaning my hair. A lot of times shampoos that claim to add body to your hair bug me because they overdo it, so your hair is full of static, fly-away hairs, or your hair just becomes too full and unmanageable, but Redken's Body Full gives just the right amount of volume and body that your hair moves well but still styles nicely, and isn't too big. I absolutely love this shampoo and I highly recommend you purchase it if you're in the market for a quality body shampoo that works well in every respect.

Redken Body Full Shampoo Is Awesome

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

Redken Body Full Shampoo is the perfect shampoo for those with fine hair and are in need of volume with a little bit of moisture. This is typically my winter shampoo. My hair is bleached, so it is a bit damaged. A lot of volume shampoos leave my hair way too dry and brittle. The Body Full line prevents that damaged look from peaking through, but still allows me to achieve maximum volume when I am styling.

This shampoo works great. It has the perfect balance. Fine hair feels clean and light weight without the dried out feeling that most volume shampoos can leave you with. Pair it with the Redken Body Full Conditioner for the ultimate in volume friendly washing.

The scent is the only thing about the product that I don't love. It is more on the masculine side. For musky than my girly self tends to gravitate toward. The scent is pretty strong and tends to linger a bit.

Shampoo that makes your head tingle!

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

Redken Body Full Shampoo is like no other shampoo I have ever tried. It gives you a tingling effect when you massage it onto your scalp and an instant cooling effect. You can almost feel the dirt and oil being cleaned off of every strand of your hair. It is a very cool feeling. It does do what is promised and gives you some body to your hair, just make sure you use the conditioner, because this shampoo cleanses your hair straight out.

Redkin is extremely effect. It gives the clean that you expect and more. When combined with the appropriate matching conditioner, after your hair is dry, it is full and beautiful. I love that it tingles and cools while it is working its magic.

Redkin body full has a very intense smell to it. From what I remember it smells kinda minty, or like spearmint, which I guess is good looking at it from an aromatherapy point of view, but from wanting my hair to smell pretty, I must say I didn't really like it.

Redken Body Full Shampoo is a lifesaver

from Johnson City, TN

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

I work long hours in a stressful environment and my fine hair was always lank and oily by the end of the day. Then a hairdresser friend suggested Redken Body Full Shampoo. It's been a lifesaver, getting me through the day with clean fresh hair. Definitely worth the price, I'm addicted!

Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier is a product my mother introduced me to.  Genetically, we have very thin, flat, limp hair that does nothing without a good blow dryer, curling iron, flat iron, and styling products.  For much of my mother's life, she was partial to mouse, but mouse is heavy, weighs your hair down for the most part, and dosen't really keep it in place.  While it volumizes, its pretty much useless when you want some style and flair.  I use Redken Body Full Volume Amplifier when I am doing a spiky style where the crown is elevated.  Its almost impossible to volumize the crown of my head's hair, but not impossible using a little Redken Volume Amplifier.  I use this as a base to create my hair shape, and then I use other hairsprays to solidify the crown and its spikes to hold my hair in place for the rest of the day.  Without Redken Full Volme Amplifier, I would never get to the style for the hairspray to hold in place, though!  Its a great product for unruly, thin hair to make it tame and make it obey!

Redken bodyfull is the best shampoo for me.

from Hoosick Falls, NY

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

I purchaced Redken Bodyfull at the suggestion of my stylist. Very happy with the results when used with other Redken products. I keep looking for sales on their products but the are hard to find. I will continue to buy their products.

highly likeable

from Inverness, FL

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

I first started using this shampoo a few years ago when my stylist used this on me. I really liked the results that it gave me so I bought it. I think that this shampoo can be good for people with my hair type which is fine and long. I smells really good, like lemons and it does a very good job of lathering up. I also like that it does a really good job of removing buildup and I like to use this a clarifying shampoo. I cannot use this every time that I wash my hair because it dries my scalp and my ends and if I use it too much. it can really irritate my scalp. I think that is one of the ways that it makes your hair look fuller is that it actually dries it out a little and therefore that gives it a fluffier effect, but I'm not an expert, so I could be wrong. I really do like  this shampoo , I just don't love it and another issue that I have with Redken is that I usually you can only find this at a salon and I really don't like to have to go all the way over there just to buy shampoo, plus it is expensive for a shampoo.

redskin made my hair healty again

from Cohocton, NY

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

My cousin first introduced me to Redskin shampoo and conditioner as my hair was very unhealthy and dry.When i started using it after about a week of using redskin i seen a big difference.My hair is healthy again. I would tell everyone with damaged hair to try it. Thank You Roxanne Barnhart

My favorite Shampoo and line EVER!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Redken Body Full Shampoo:

My hair stylist gave me excellent direction towards the lines (from high-end to low-end) that would be best suited for my hair.  Redken was a mid to low price ranged line.

I really liked the scent of the shampoo (conditioner and stling foam in this line are also same clean cottony scent).  She said it'd give my very silky fine but thicker straight hair the lift I have been looking for.  She was RIGHT!   The shampoo, conditioner, and foam all feel very light in my hair and they DO give me volume when I go to style my hair.  I live in a tropical client with high heat and humidity and the hair holds up much longer than it has when I bought store stuff (like Pantene, Head n Shoulders, etc...).

Give this a shot, and shop around - it was actually cheaper at my local salo than it was at Hair Cuttery (my hubby went in to get his hair cut there later that week and it was more expensive for this Redken line than at my trendy salon).