Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:
Citrus squeezer
RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer

RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer

Adequate hand juicer for small juicing jobs

Obviously this type of hand juicer is best used and most effective for juicing small amounts of fruit. But if that's what you need and you're looking for a well-priced hand juicer, I would definitely recommend this one as it is very effective.

Stability While in Use
Because this juicer has only one solid piece to is, the stability while using it really could not be any better. It's very sturdy and I imagine will hold up for years and years to come (so long as it is cleaned properly after use).

Again, because this hand juicer is made of only one piece, it is incredibly easy to clean. There are no hidden grooves or holes for which things to get stuck in, so it's really a matter of just running it under the faucet and drying it off. This is probably one of the best features of it in my opinion.

As stated above, the durability of this product leaves nothing to be desired in my opinion, and I imagine it will last for a very long time.

Versatility/Number of Features
Because it is a simple design and a hand juicer, it has no extra features and only works one way. If you're a person who wants to juice a lot or has large juicing projects, I would definitely not recommend ANY hand juicer. In that case you would want to go with a fancier, more expensive electric juicer.

RSVP REMR/44339

I bought this juicer and used it just once. It is well made. It fits inside fruit that you want to juice. All that being said, I find using this juicer to be quite messy. When I was holding the fruit half in one hand and applying pressure as I inserted the juicer into the center of the fruit, I discovered I had juice running down my hand that was holding the fruit. The hand holding the juicer tool got soaked with juice and the juice ran all over my hand and down my arm. Everything was a total and complete mess. Using this tool takes a lot of strength in the hands to make it effective. The juice running over the handle part of the juicer makes it difficult to hold onto the handle while you are using it. While using the juicer I wasn't able to get all the juice out of the fruit. This juicer is very easy to clean but, if I had to choose between this type of juicer and a squeeze type juicer, I would choose the squeeze type juicer.

Effective Juicer

from USA, Indiana

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

This simple yet effective juicer is great to use in the kitchen for small jobs. I use this juicer to juice lemons, limes and oranges. I like to make homemade salad dressings and dips. This juicer is perfect for extracting juice out of several different fruits. I don't have to worry about using a big juicer in order to complete small cooking task.

Not only do I use this juicer to make salad dressing and dips, I also use this juicer to extract juice from lemons to pour on freshly cooked fish to make a lemon pepper coating. This juicer can be use to enhance freshly brewed tea by adding lemon juice.

Overall this juicer is very handy and very easy to clean. it literally takes less 1 minute to clean. This juicer doesn't require for it to be plugged into an outlet and it doesn't need batteries. It has a comfortable grip and it doesn't slip out of my hand while using it.

This is a great product that I use often while cooking in my kitchen.

N/A

N/A

Simple and Easy!

from Amherst, MA

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

Using my RSVP Reamer Juicer always makes me feel like I should be wearing a frilly apron and heels while standing in my modern 1950s kitchen ad. The reamer is really cute, well made and just simply less hassle then pulling out a larger or electric device to squeeze my lemons and limes when I need some citrus juice for cooking. I try to keep my kitchen devices fairly simple and the RSVP reamer juicer absolutely fits that bill to a Tee. The reamer has no wires or tricky areas to clean and it has aerodynamic lines and washes up in a flash. Although one of the downsides to the RVSP Reamer is that sometimes it can be a bit messier on my hands but it seems that I am happier washing my hands then I am washing dishes and besides lemon juice is great at getting off odors like garlic and fish so that can be helpful in the kitchen too. Anyhow I recommend going with simple kitchen items and the RSVP Reamer fits that bill just fine.

One setting!

No special features

RSVP REMR/44339

from Hermiston, OR

A dandy device!

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

I picked mine up for travel purposes because I always find interesting fruits when traveling and occasionally want to have a nice drinkable for of them. This lets me accomplish that with no issues.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This little diddly does not let you really select that kind of thing unfortunately.

Stability While in Use
I am easily able to grip it and get to the process of juicing most medium and large sized fruits with ease.

This is a juicer made just for travel because it is so effortless to clean. A quick rinse is all that is needed.

I have dropped mine a few times and no real harm has come to it.

Versatility/Number of Features
The RSVP is a very, very simple juicer. So not too much to see here.

This is a very sleek and lusty juicer.

Nice price, nice quality, great buy

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

Every kitchen should have a nice juicer like this for either emergency usage, or just for the bar in the house as it does a great job in making a quick drink. Mine gets a lot of usage when I don't feel like using the larger model juicer and I like it overall.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Don't plan on getting much in the way of pulp setting adjustments out of the RSVP. But who really uses that anyway?

Stability While in Use
If your balance is good then the RSVP's balance is good. It depends purely upon the users handiness.

Cleaning is a cinch with the RSVP as it fits in a dishwasher or cleaning space with ease. You can do what you wish with it from there.

It seems to be able to take a good hit and keep on working. Guess having no mechanical parts is not an issue after all.

Versatility/Number of Features
It is a very simple juicer but I enjoy very simple things and it does everything that I need.

It is also pretty sleek and sexy.

A wonderful tool for the kitchen chef.

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

I like this juicer because instead of having to set up a large, unwieldy juicer that I'm not going to use for long periods of time I can just use this little juicer to get my fix. It does everything that I require out of a juicer and fits well in my small kitchen.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
You can't really select the pulp setting with something this simple unfortunately.

Stability While in Use
It fits my hands very well and seems to have a good innate balance about it.

Products like these are great to clean because they don't take too much other than a wipe down. This is no different, and the REMR is a treat to wipe down.

It is made of what I think is a nice stainless steel and appears to be quite durable.

Versatility/Number of Features
This is not a super juicer and just juices things primarily.

It has a nice look about it and I like it for the most part.

LOVE THIS JUICER FOR COOKING

from Canonsburg, PA

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

love this juicer for cooking when I need juice for a recipe

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I have no issues with pulp but you do have to pick out seeds. there is some pulp that does come out that I don't have an issue with, but a simple strainer takes care of that with no problem.

Stability While in Use
you control the stability, be careful not to press to hard. I once bruised my hand making fresh lemon aid. That was not fun.

throw it in the sink and wash off. No fuss no muss. how easy is that. I have also thrown it in the dishwasher with no issues

been using my juicer for years and it's still going. It's my go to for cooking when I need lemon or lime juice

Versatility/Number of Features
it works on lemons, oranges and limes

what more could you ask for, simply the best

A stand by that never lets me down.

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

This is a little handheld juicer that I keep in my kitchen as a standby when the larger units that I have either give me issues or when I don't want to be bothered. this one never stops working and looks good doing it.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
The RSVP REMR is a small unit and does not necessarily let the user pick much in the pulp area. For some this may be an issue, but it does not concern me too much.

Stability While in Use
The stability of the RSVP depends purely upon the user so in my case it is not an issue. Others may not be so lucky though.

Things like this are so great to clean because you can simply treat it like any other kitchen fork or knife.

The RSVP is like a well built knife. If you take care of it, then it will return the favor.

Versatility/Number of Features
This is a simple tool and does not have a ton of features.

It looks kind of nice, but standard for these things.

Small and handy.

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

The small handheld juicers all tend to work well, and this particular juicer is not too different as it does everything expected of a good juicer. The quality really depends upon the force taht you put into it but I don't have any complains about it.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
Since its a little handheld juicer you can't be surprised about the fact that it doesn't let you select too much in the way of pulp sizes. Not a problem though!

Stability While in Use
It feels really good in the hand, and is always stable because so am I.

The handheld units all clean easily, and this is not different because all you need to do is hand wash it and place it out to dry.

The juicer seems to be made of a good metal and feels good in my hand as well.

Versatility/Number of Features
This is not a super juicer, and can't be expected to do as much as many of the larger units out there.

It looks great in my hands or in use!

A simple, and classic juicer for any kitchen!

Comments about RSVP REMR/44339 Juicer:

I picked up one of these on a whim when looking at the other juicers because they seemed to be somewhat wasteful regarding the electric usage and feature sets. I guess some folks need all of that but I needed something simple and this fit the bill.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This is a simple hand powered juicer so you don't get to really have much control over the pulp settings.

Stability While in Use
The unit handles very well as the materials that it is made of are not too heavy or light. The balance of it lets you have a fair amount of control and stability while making use of it.

These are great to clean because you only have to run a bit of water over them at the most. Wonderful!

Also wonderful in this area because this is built up like a nice kitchen knife. Good metal choice and a good durability about it.

Versatility/Number of Features
Its a simple juicer and can't go about a large number of tasks.

It looks lovely out or in a drawer.