Other DVD Players & Recorders:
RCA
DRC96090
RCA 9" Portable DVD Player - DRC96090

Summary

The 9” Portable DVD Player Delivers Easy, On-The-Go Entertainment

The RCA 9” DVD Player provides an easy way to watch your favorite DVDs, CDs and JPGs. Its 9” LCD screen with widescreen TFT LCD display produces vibrant colors with exceptional clarity. And, with a built-in rechargeable battery, this DVD player can be charged on the go.

This 9” Portable DVD Player boasts a slim, compact design for no-hassle traveling. Plus, it comes with both Car/AC power adapters, so you can use it at home or on the road in your car. A built-in speaker and 3.55mm headphone jack offer versatility. RCA-type jacks offer playback on TVs.

RCA 9" Portable DVD Player - DRC96090

This is great for trips.

from Drakesboro, Ky

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Compact
  • Consistent Performance
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Use
  • High Quality Picture

Cons

• small screen

• Bedroom
  • road trips

Comments about RCA 9" Portable DVD Player - DRC96090:

I bought this portable DVD player to use in the car on road trips. I love that it has speaker jacks so the kids can watch movies without disturbing everyone else in the car. The movie quality is great. I was amazed at how clear the graphics are on such a small device.

This DVD player has made car trips more pleasant and entertaining. It does not take up much space and it is surprisingly durable. It has lasted longer than any other portable DVD player that I have ever bought. I just wish the screen was larger so that more than one person could watch a movie.

• Was this a gift?:

Take along

from Syracuse, New York

Pros

• Charges quickly
  • Durable
  • Screen resolution

Cons

• battery charge time
  • Doesn't Include Bag

Comments about RCA 9" Portable DVD Player - DRC96090:

My purchase of the RCA 9 inch Portable DVD Player came about as the result of a birthday gift for a spoiled 9 year old. I made the purchase online after doing some price comparison work. I really feel happy with the purchase because it is both durable and well constructed. I also liked that it's screen was slightly bigger than most of the other models I had initially considered. The resolution of the screen is quite impressive in my opinion too.The best feature of this DVD Player is that you can connect it to your regular television at home as well and allow it to function as a regular DVD Player. The negatives issues about it is it's battery life time - it lasts about 3 to 3 and 1/2 hours at the most before needing a charge. I wish it lasted a bit longer than that for the long road trips we take. It also did not include a carry case. It would have been nice but, it's obviously not necessary. I would suggest that you consider purchasing some sort of carry case to accompany it to keep it secure and protected. I do believe the purchase was a good decision and my daughter uses it all the time.

• Was this a gift?: