4.9

Pros

Cons

amazing player

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

If you're looking for a great 3d blu ray player, this is the one to get. It has great picture quality along with amazingly quick disc read speed. It even has 3D disc play back, which is really well done and makes the images pop with realistic 3d effects.

• Sound Quality:

Great asset to the samsung HD 3d tv.

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

I like the use of this product with my Samsung TV. The clarity of the picture is unremarkable and the quality cannot be beat!

It is very easy to set up and use.

Playback Quality
Clear pictures without skipping.

Sound Quality
I love ,my system

I've moved several times with it and it still works great.

Best Blue Ray DVD Player

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

I purchased this Blue Ray DVD Player last Christmas and no regrets whatsoever.. It's perfect as well as easy to use, Upon setting it up I logging in to my Samsung account. Since my internet box is downstairs and I use the DVD player for my room which is upstairs, I used the wireless Samsung device giving me access to Netflix and other show streaming service on the DVD Player. Awesome quality DVD Player!

This is a great 3D Blu Ray player

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

We had been meaning to upgrade our older Blu Ray player for quite awhile but when it stopped working completely we finally bought a new one. I did extensive research, as I always do before making almost any big purchase, and found that this Samsung player was exactly what we wanted and needed. We also purchased a new 3D TV so naturally we wanted a 3D Blu ray player to go along with it. The unit itself is compact, lightweight and looks nice. One of the first major differences I noticed between our older Blu Ray player and the new Samsung player was the load time. Our old player took quite a long time to load, sometimes well over a minute. The Samsung player loads in a matter of seconds. We love that the Blu Ray player has built-in WiFi, it makes connecting to the Internet so simple. The picture quality, which to me is the most important thing, is outstanding. The colors are bright and clear, the action is smooth and natural-looking....it looks amazing. We watched our first 3D movie at home recently and the picture and sound quality were even better than I had hoped for. The player is very reasonably priced and the quality is remarkable, just as you would expect from Samsung. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a 3D Blu Ray player.

• Sound Quality:

This is the best blu ray player. Easy to set up and easy to use

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

Received as a gift and would be lost without it.

Playback Quality
This player will playback dvd's even if they are slightly scratched. My other dvd players won't always play them.

I use this player daily as well as my grandchildren using it. It has been relocated 3 times and continues to play beautifully.

I am very happy with this user friendly player. As I am of the older generation, I don't always understand the new technology, but this player is so easy to set up and use. I love the ability to use it on WYFI

Great Blu-Ray player!

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

I love this player. It's sleek and user friendly. It has great quality, especially when I play Blu-Ray discs. You can also view other applications via its Smart TV, such as Netflix and Hulu Plus. It's rather convenient when you don't have a Roku. Definitely consider this while you're thinking of getting a Blu-Ray player.

• Sound Quality:

Excellent player! (minus 2 things)

from Auburn, CA

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

Excellent if you DON'T need to manually put in English subtitles through streaming

I would've given this blu-ray player a 5 rating, but for 2 things. First, a small thing: I wish the remote had the ability to light up in the dark. It does glow in the dark, but it's not enough to see, so it's a pain if you have to get up to turn on the light to find one of the buttons. The other thing is a bigger problem (to me): It doesn't have the capability for English subtitles for streaming foreign films through Netflix--if the movie doesn't automatically have the subtitles on it (with some you have to manually put in that option). I watch ALOT of foreign films so if you do too, that might be a deal-breaker for you. If you don't, then this is an excellent blu-ray player for you! I'm going to be upgrading to a newer one so I can have the subs. (For any who are interested, there's a list on Netflix of Samsung blu-ray players that DO stream English subtitles.) Other than the subs, it does stream everything else great!

Playback Quality
The quality is great, have no problem with it! I've had this blu-ray player, I think, going on 2 years, bought new and the quality has always been fantastic.

Sound Quality
I think the sound is good. I don't have a sound bar or external speakers so I'm just relying on the speakers in the tv. It still sounds good.

It's extremely light-weight, but well-put together. The slot for the disc moves smoothly when loading or unloading.

This blu-ray player is a no-brainer, and that's coming from someone who is not technically inclined! It's very user-friendly.

Samsung 3D Blu-ray

from Perth Amboy, NJ

Comments about Samsung BD-C5900 Blu-ray 3D Player:

This DVD player is a very good value. The DVD player is very easy to use. The DVD's play exceptionally clear. The sound quality is very crisp. The blu-ray player in itself, is very thin and sleek. It goes well with any decor.