Other Snacks & Cookies:
Quaker

Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - chewy, not crunchy!

This time last year I put myself on a healthy eating campaign. I wanted to lose weight and eat more sensibly. I found a coupon for Quaker Chewy Granola Bars in my Sunday paper and decided to purchase the variety pack so I could get an insight into the different flavors. The first thing I noticed about the granola bars was that, unlike most other snack bars which contain high quality ingredients such as oats, honey, nuts and grains, this one seemed quite airy - like you get with rice crispies. When biting down on them therefore, this gives the sensation of them being chewy rather than crunchy like granola. I prefer crunchy, but chewy is doable. As I am usually all about natural ingredients I was surprised that the chocolate version had little chocolate chips in. Of course, my 2 year old nephew loved them. He was new to chewing food so finger foods was a great source of entertainment for him. I think they'd make a great item for kids pack lunches as, in all fairness, they are more healthy than say chips. However I was hoping for something with a bit more bite and crunch.

Very plain and boring granola bar

I don't really like Quaker Granola bars because they're so small and packed. The flavors are not great and the texture isn't great either. I did not really enjoy the peanut butter flavor in this particular granola bar. The chocolate chips weren't very good either.

Delicious, Delicious, Delicious.

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

I should have known that since these were made by Quaker, they would be delicious. However, I didn't quite understand how delicious they would be. They are just so delicious they make my mouth water and my heart melt. If I absolutely HAD to complain about one thing, I would much prefer that these didn't have the chocolate chips. I'd much prefer there just be the peanut butter. That's just personal preference, though.

from Georgia

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

I love Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip because it has a very delicious taste. The peanut butter taste is very prominent and the chocolate chips are soft and delicious. These granola bars are very chewy. They do not hurt my sensitive teeth like some other granola bars do. I love the flavor of these and eat them regularly. Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip makes a great treat and the sweet granola is to die for. The combination of peanut butter, chocolate chips and granola is wonderful.

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars - chewy, not crunchy!

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

Nice appetizing little snack.

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

I was completely shocked by the fantastic taste of the Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor. It was absolutely mind blowing. Just one bar has one hundred calories so I can eat a few and not feel too bad. They are a great tasting wholesome snack that I send with my kids to school to help fuel them throughout the day. It has a nice amount of peanut butter chips and chocolate chips wrapped into a chewy granola bar. You really can't go wrong with a Quaker granola bar.

Yummy snack

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

These granola bars are very soft and chewy and have a great, sweet chocolate-peanut butter taste. They almost taste like eating chocolate chip oatmeal cookie dough, but less bad for you. I think they're a great option for putting in your kids' lunch boxes.

A classic!

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

These Quaker Chewy Granola Bars were a staple of my childhood. Before there were a whole bunch of granola bars, there were Quaker Chewy's! My favorite flavor is the peanut butter chocolate chip. They're not too sweet and they have the perfect texture. They're easy to throw into a purse and eat on the go. Kids love them as well!

One of the top flavor varieties

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

These bars are tiny and not very filling. They are a good sweet way to finish a bag lunch at work or on a day trip. This variety, peanut butter chip, is probably one of the best flavors made by Quaker. If you are looking for a healthy snack, look somewhere else though. The sugar content is very high.

They're delicious, but tiny

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

These are the tastiest "mainstream" granola bars at the supermarket. To be honest they're so good they taste more like eating a candy bar than granola. They're very chewy, and have no crunch to them at all. There's a lot of chocolate chips and the chocolate is very good, sweet, and rich. The bars themselves are tiny, which is kind of a bummer. I don't like to pay full price for them.

Very plain and boring granola bar

Yummy Snack

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Quaker Chewy Granola Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip:

Quaker peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar is one of my favorite snacks by this brand. Whenever I have a sweet tooth I will usually grab a granola bar instead of going for a slice of cake.

I usually keep a extra box on hand since my nieces and nephews like quaker granola bars as well.